Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Gunn mixed Cass and Helena.
    Maybe he saw a Reddit post the other day which referred to Batgirl in it's title - but the post included a couple of pages of Helena wearing the costume that Cass would inherit a few issues later... i.e. it was in fact Huntress. Notably, the pages in question have Helena ask some crooks, would they admit it if they were beaten by a girl, or would they say it was a tall muscular man? Sowing the seed in their minds that maybe Batman - an urban legend at the time - was in fact female (i.e. her).

EDIT: This one - https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...ty_good_point/
    Last edited by Digifiend; 03-01-2023 at 06:05 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    How would you feel if gunn went with Babs as Oracle and Cass as batgirl ?
    I would be very upset/disappointed because Babs as Batgirl has never been in a live action movie. Barbara Gordon deserves her to be apart of the Batfamily in costume on the big screen. I'd love to see her in team up movies as well as her own Batgirl movies.

Also as someone else said on here, Babs as Batgirl in animation has been less and less recently. I agree and feel that these days if Babsgirl is in something it is if u blink you will miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    I would be very upset/disappointed because Babs as Batgirl has never been in a live action movie. Barbara Gordon deserves her to be apart of the Batfamily in costume on the big screen. I'd love to see her in team up movies as well as her own Batgirl movies.

Also as someone else said on here, Babs as Batgirl in animation has been less and less recently. I agree and feel that these days if Babsgirl is in something it is if u blink you will miss her.
    It doesn't feel like we're seeing less of Batgirl in animation. Maybe less opportunities for her to appear in stuff.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post

DC Superherogirls just ended

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It doesn't feel like we're seeing less of Batgirl in animation. Maybe less opportunities for her to appear in stuff.
    As long as they cast Leslie Grace as her and keep JK Simmons as Commissioner Gordon I'll be fine with whether they have Barbara as Batgirl or Oracle or both(which the comics do). You can do either, depending on when in the story it takes place probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    As long as they cast Leslie Grace as her and keep JK Simmons as Commissioner Gordon I'll be fine with whether they have Barbara as Batgirl or Oracle or both(which the comics do). You can do either, depending on when in the story it takes place probably.
    I'm kind of doubtful Gunn will keep those castings though they might find something else for Leslie Grace to do.

So guys did you hear about the Scooby-Doo movie getting leaked. Can you imagine if batgirl gets leaked too?

In terms of animation other than dshgs she doesn't have that big of a role. I mean it told until season 4 for her to get a role in YJ. It feels more like she there to be there at times in animation.where has Damian has the most animated appearances in recent history. I mean Supergirl has gotten more animated appearances too. Yea both batgirl and supergirl were in dshgs but Babs doesn't have three movies based around her

All we know is batgirl will play a role in the future. So the way Peter said that she will probably even have a minor role or supporting cast if she is in the brave and bold. Not a big one. I wonder how much later
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 03-06-2023 at 01:43 PM.

Astonishing Member

So guys did you hear about the Scooby-Doo movie getting leaked. Can you imagine if batgirl gets leaked too?
    The difference is that Scooby Doo movie was already completed.

Instead, Batgirl movie was almost completed, but they've never concluded it.

In terms of animation other than dshgs she doesn't have that big of a role. I mean it told until season 4 for her to get a role in YJ. It feels more like she there to be there at times in animation.where has Damian has the most animated appearances in recent history. I mean Supergirl has gotten more animated appearances too. Yea both batgirl and supergirl were in dshgs but Babs doesn't have three movies based around her

All we know is batgirl will play a role in the future. So the way Peter said that she will probably even have a minor role or supporting cast if she is in the brave and bold. Not a big one. I wonder how much later
    Damian doesn't have the most animated appearances in recent history that would be Dick
    Movies
    DCSHG
    TTGO! [Both movies and tv]
    Harley Quinn
    Action
    YJ

How would you feel if gunn went with Babs as Oracle and Cass as batgirl ?
    I prefer Babs as batgirl over Oracle so I'd be disappointed.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    The difference is that Scooby Doo movie was already completed.

Instead, Batgirl movie was almost completed, but they've never concluded it.
    If I remember correctly, the directors said when they went to look for a copy of their movie they said that WB already had deleted it ( basically destroyed the movie). So Batgirl won't be leaked because the movie was deleted from existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    If I remember correctly, the directors said when they went to look for a copy of their movie they said that WB already had deleted it ( basically destroyed the movie). So Batgirl won't be leaked because the movie was deleted from existence.
    Life (and content) finds a way...

Extraordinary Member

Came in the mail today:

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Damian doesn't have the most animated appearances in recent history that would be Dick
    Movies
    DCSHG
    TTGO! [Both movies and tv]
    Harley Quinn
    Action
    YJ
    Damian is the first Robin we see in Harley Quinn and when did Dick show up in Justice league action ? Not only that but we see him still as a cameo in YJ. When I mean Damian has the most animated appearances I mean not including Dick.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 03-09-2023 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Came in the mail today:

Utterly stunning !

It sucks Batgirl was left out of Batman: Ninja.