Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

WF#13 seems to be referencing WORLD'S FINEST COMICS #169.
    Mxy is the villain but Jimmy is not in the story.

WFC169.jpg

The way Peter puts it. We might not he seeing the most used members in the batfam or at least we get to see them. Given that Dick does have the most appearances than anyone. Am I'm the only one who wouldn't mind in a sense Babs takes his spot ? Like he can be mentioned or a small cameo but he isn't the one we get to see. I say that be because of the movie for batgirl and Dick already and a lot more appearances than Babs

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    By the way, where are those pages from?
    I'm trying to place the costume and the artwork, but they don't ring any bells.
    (Also, referring to Barbara/Batgirl's "Bat-leg"??)
    PRIDE Issue of last year.

Hey would it be fair to say that in terms of Batman related animated series her longest appearances would be in the Batman given that she was his first sidekick and it wasn't until Dick showed up is where she had less appearance. And her overall longest appearances would en Dc supergirl girls ?

When I mean longest I mean she actually has something to do and isn't just a cameo

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Hey would it be fair to say that in terms of Batman related animated series her longest appearances would be in the Batman given that she was his first sidekick and it wasn't until Dick showed up is where she had less appearance. And her overall longest appearances would en Dc supergirl girls ?

When I mean longest I mean she actually has something to do and isn't just a cameo
    \You mean The Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    \You mean The Batman?
    This one
    D0C32E13-B10D-4231-99B4-46FACAC5E9AE.jpg

They had a really fun take on Batgirl here .

They had a really fun take on Batgirl here .
    What did you think about them having poison Ivy be Babs best friends ? This makes me wonder if that's why DCSHGs did the same with Harley Quinn

What did you think about them having poison Ivy be Babs best friends ? This makes me wonder if that's why DCSHGs did the same with Harley Quinn
    It was unconventional, but I think it worked for what it was...even if they kind of forgot about it after their introductory episode.

I wonder what if the new Batman cartoon took a different approach to batgirl. By that we have Bette Kane be batgirl and if we ever do get there Babs is Oracle. I know many probably would be angry but we never got Bette in any media as a main cast

I wonder what if the new Batman cartoon took a different approach to batgirl. By that we have Bette Kane be batgirl and if we ever do get there Babs is Oracle. I know many probably would be angry but we never got Bette in any media as a main cast
    I think they had an idea for her for their version of Batwoman in Brave and the Bold.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Rest In Peace, Joe Giella.

BatgirlJoeGiella.jpg

I think they had an idea for her for their version of Batwoman in Brave and the Bold.
    It this is true I wonder who will be the batgirl because we have Peter said this

Batgirl is destined to play a role in the DC Universe sooner or later, according to DC Studios co-chair and co-CEO Peter Safran.

Safran discussed Batgirl's future at a press event to announce the DCU's initial slate of film and TV projects, reports Deadline. "Batgirl is inevitably a character we'll include in our story," Safran said, referencing the

Since Damian is Robin, I'm thinking it's likely to be Cass. Though Babs would still exist as the former Batgirl and current Oracle.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Since Damian is Robin, I'm thinking it's likely to be Cass. Though Babs would still exist as the former Batgirl and current Oracle.
    Though it wouldn't be the first time they've had Babs as Batgirl with Damian as Robin.