Page 25 of 87 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Dinosaur mecha? Nah, not cartoons. Power Rangers! Though the MechStrike sub-franchise always did have elements of that just by giving the Avengers mecha.
    Japanese media tends to be full of mechs, whether animated or live-action.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’m a writer for a comic review website, and I’m trying to come up with some ideas to write up some articles related to the 60th anniversary of the X-Men and Avengers. Any suggestions on some topics that you’d like to read about?

(I’m copying & pasting this so don’t get mad if you see this exact same message over n over lol).
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-villain...-issues-x-men/

Iron-man 4 Preview
    Tony vs Fei Long.
    i wonder how fei long will try to spin attacking tony stark in broad daylight in front of cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m a writer for a comic review website, and I’m trying to come up with some ideas to write up some articles related to the 60th anniversary of the X-Men and Avengers. Any suggestions on some topics that you’d like to read about?

(I’m copying & pasting this so don’t get mad if you see this exact same message over n over lol).
    How about a deep dive into Hank "The Beast" McCoy, the first official X-Men to join the Avengers? (now that Wanda and Pietro don't count, also the first mutant!)

The complex web of interactions that is the relationship, such as it is, between the X-Men and the Avengers, as both teams are celebrating their 60th this year, particularly examining the push and pull between superheroes and superpowers being viewed as assets to humanity and society at large (like the Avengers), though also as threats to humanity and society at large (like how the X-Men are commonly perceived), and how those clashing perceptions have impacted both teams' relations with each other.

Maybe focus on all the Avengers and X-Men team-up/crossovers?

Good call. Obviously that would start with the Kooky Quartet since Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch started as X-Men villains. Then there's Beast joining the team; Onslaught; J2, a legacy to X-Men villain Juggernaut, being in A-Next, the MC2 Avengers; Wolverine joining the team in Bendis's run; Sunspot and Cannonball joining in Hickman's run; AVX; Uncanny Avengers; Al Ewing's Sunspot-led New and U.S.Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hot Toys bringing out the Mark VII armor.
    https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...ey-100-figure/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

What was the name of the Civil War era armor?

This looks really great, I especially like the face

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post

I think most people call it the Extremis armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think most people call it the Extremis armor.
    Uh-huh, though according to the Marvel Database Fandom wiki, it's technically called Iron Man Armor Model 29.

Astonishing Member

Anyone read the new issue today, I loved it, the art the writing, and Tony charactization and man Fei long is more than just a mutant hating bigot jealous ass but he's a ass in so many more ways especially trying to rank up to Tony rogues gallery, lets see if he can even compete, he appear to be more of a upstart.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Anyone read the new issue today, I loved it, the art the writing, and Tony charactization and man Fei long is more than just a mutant hating bigot jealous ass but he's a ass in so many more ways especially trying to rank up to Tony rogues gallery, lets see if he can even compete, he appear to be more of a upstart.
    Pretty much my thoughts on this issue, and that ending . . .

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Pretty much my thoughts too! You can read it in my upcoming review (published tomorrow!)
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

WOW! Issue #4 was a banger! I got at least some of what I wanted. Everything about this issue was good. Frigeri’s art is absolutely stellar. I hope he is on for the long haul. Duggan has really impressed me so far. Only one weak issue out of the four. I was trepidatious about his run after I had such an affinity for Cantwell’s, but I am enjoying it. I like how Tony was breaking Feilong down psychologically. That’s why Tony talks so much when he fights. To get inside he’s opponents head. All in all the series is off to terrific start and then we have an epic crossover coming up to boot. With that plus I Am Iron Man it’s a good time to be a fan of the great Tony Stark.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark