Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    hmmmm does Emma have super-strength in her Human form? Also, isn't she wearing an image inducer? Are we sure she was in human form?
    I mean, she has strong legs .

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    hmmmm does Emma have super-strength in her Human form? Also, isn't she wearing an image inducer? Are we sure she was in human form?
    She's going for the time-honored comics tradition of using glasses (and a wig) as her disguise.

And a power suppressing ring. So she can't be using an image inducer to hide being in diamond form. Girl just works out!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/exclusive-iron-m...rost-proposal/

Iron-man preview witht he Emma Frost wedding.
    Annnnd we're off to Emma assaulting Tony.

This relationship is off to a great start..........

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Annnnd we're off to Emma assaulting Tony.

This relationship is off to a great start..........
    The best Iron Man book for X-Men fans .

Thanks juan678! Cool interview. Duggan has big plans for Tony and Emma.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

the marriage was sweet although the cover is misleading as hell.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Spoilers? Feel free to DM me. TY!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Covers are usually misleading to varying degrees of intentionality.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Would someone mind posting spoilers please? It would be greatly appreciated.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

so Kingpin got Sandman and Living Laser to protect Rhodes. Then the preview scene happens so Tony and Emma go to Vegas went out in public having a date. Tony steal a machine that build other machines from Zeke Stane. Deadpool delivers the machine to the morlock tunnels for Tony. The wedding starts with only Feilong coming which is apart of tony and emma plan. So emma does her mind power and both her and tony go into Feilong mind. Tony reads the message that was left by his father for him in Feilong mind also get info form the stark sentinels. Tony and Emma discover that Feilong is a mutant. Tony and Emma also discover that Howard was on the verge of discovering Mysterium. So Emma next issue will take Tony to a place where he can get a lot of it.

What I meant by the cover being misleading is that Emma wedding dress isnt even white its red like Tony

Screenshot 2023-09-27 174848.jpg
    Last edited by Jman27; 09-27-2023 at 02:49 PM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

so Kingpin got Sandman and Living Laser to protect Rhodes. Then the preview scene happens so Tony and Emma go to Vegas went out in public having a date. Tony steal a machine that build other machines from Zeke Stane. Deadpool delivers the machine to the morlock tunnels for Tony. The wedding starts with only Feilong coming which is apart of tony and emma plan. So emma does her mind power and both her and tony go into Feilong mind. Tony reads the message that was left by his father for him in Feilong mind also get info form the stark sentinels. Tony and Emma discover that Feilong is a mutant. Tony and Emma also discover that Howard was on the verge of discovering Mysterium. So Emma next issue will take Tony to a place where he can get a lot of it.

What I meant by the cover being misleading is that Emma wedding dress isnt even white its red like Tony

Screenshot 2023-09-27 174848.jpg
    Thanks for the spoilers. (Said with total sincerity.) If Feilong really is a self-loathing mutant who threw in with Orchis . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Feilong's Inhuman isn't he?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

I was a little surprised at how Tony was "suggesting" Frost should make Fei Long's murder look like a stroke.

Stark hasn't exactly had a no-kill rule but he seemed rather cavalier here.