Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman3000 View Post
    That Stealth Armor looks awesome...really looking forward to the issue.
    It really does, I hope that make a figure out of the new armor.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I love that cover and that new armor looks fantastic! I'm finally starting to feel excited about this run.

I just hope that Duggan can land this finish right. I don't want pyrrhic victories. Tony owes Feilong a serious butt-kicking.
    That he does.

It really does, I hope that make a figure out of the new armor.
    Congratulations on being the 616th post here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

That Stealth Armor looks awesome...really looking forward to the issue.
    Same here. For what it's worth, the one from the '80s will always be my favorite

Last edited by K7P5V; 06-01-2023 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Same here. For what it's worth, the one from the '80s will always be my favorite

I’ve always loved the original stealth armor as well. I still have my Marvel Legends version in the package. I also have the Mezco version that lights up. It’s just an incredible armor and looking forward to see how this updated version handles.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I’ve always loved the original stealth armor as well. I still have my Marvel Legends version in the package. I also have the Mezco version that lights up. It’s just an incredible armor and looking forward to see how this updated version handles.
    I remember that story...didnt IM fight the Living Laser?

It was Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo he fought. Titanium Man was killed accidentally during the skirmish.

Yeah! You're thinking of "Light Makes Right!" (IM #153), where Tony had switched back to the regular armor & battled the aforementioned Living Laser
    Last edited by K7P5V; 06-04-2023 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

I love that cover and that new armor looks fantastic! I'm finally starting to feel excited about this run.

I just hope that Duggan can land this finish right. I don't want pyrrhic victories. Tony owes Feilong a serious butt-kicking.
    Yeah. He really does owe Feilong an ass whipping. He gave him a a pretty spectacular one in issue #4, but it’s just not enough. He’s done some horrendous things since then that need to be accounted for.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah. He really does owe Feilong an ass whipping. He gave him a a pretty spectacular one in issue #4, but it’s just not enough. He’s done some horrendous things since then that need to be accounted for.
    Indeed, he has, particularly killing an innocent man just because he was an obstacle to gaining total control of Stark Unlimited, to say nothing of then (once again) perverting Starktech into weapons of mass murder and destruction, this time aimed at mutants.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Iron-man issue was really good and you feel for Tony seeing Rhodey get arrested and famed for murder of a employee(murdered by Nimrod) and we find out that the Stark Sentinels aren't just targeting Mutants but the whole super hero community.

Oh my god... are they setting up Days of Future Past happening in the present day? We're actually already 10 years past when that was set.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Oh my god... are they setting up Days of Future Past happening in the present day? We're actually already 10 years past when that was set.

When Tony was climbing on the Stark Sentinel he saw that the Sentinel is set to target Johnny Storm.

Rhodey talks about how good it feels to be in the red and gold, but then almost immediately finds himself lamenting not having the war machine armor's straight-forward ordinance.

Which, to me, highlights a key difference between Stark and Rhodey: Stark can do things like, for example, scan Nitro's biology, analyze the signal his brain sends to his body to make it explode, and then duplicate that signal to make him explode again and again until exhausted. That's why his armor is at least as much a mini-laboratory/swiss army knife as it is a weapon.

To Rhodey, all that is wasted. Those scans would be gibberish science words, and he can't do anything useful with the information.

Rhodey is a soldier. He needs straightforward weapons to compliment his straightforward tactical abilities. That's not to say he's dumb by any means, but he's not a scientific supergenius like Stark, so the laboratory-like abilities of the red-n-gold are just junk and clutter to him.

This was another good issue. nice to see the connection between Rhodey and Tony on full display. I was fully expecting that twist from the start so i was definitely one step ahead of feilong on that one. Also i loved the target being Johnny Storm because the sentinels are now going after all powered individuals unless it's just programmed heroes otherwise pink fei should be a target as well. But i'm glad the sentinel issue is finally coming home to roost, "First they went for them, and you said nothing, now they coming for everybody" or someway the saying goes like that. looking forward to next issue. Never really thought a point would come most my books would be main line rather than x. but it's fun.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/