Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Same, especially with the Hellcat thing that came after.
    I think Jan was much better executed than Patsy was, personally.

Hellcat was just there to lecture Stark. She was a preachy scold. It was exhausting.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Hellcat was basically his life coach and criticized him over every little thing

Not the basis for any healthy relationship if Patsy looks down on with barely restrained contempt

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Oh, absolutely. It was a very odd move, and I’m still not sure why Patsy was brought on, or what the point of her being there. There were other characters with deeper ties to Tony that would have made better sense. I’m interested in what Duggan’s doing, and what he has in store for Tony.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Oh, absolutely. It was a very odd move, and I’m still not sure why Patsy was brought on, or what the point of her being there. There were other characters with deeper ties to Tony that would have made better sense. I’m interested in what Duggan’s doing, and what he has in store for Tony.
    I think Patsy with Tony would've been fun but the personal critique and immediately rushing them into bed together just didn't work.

From the looks of it Patsy was brought in cause Cantwell is a huge Hellcat fan

Thats pretty much the entire reason, she's his waifu hilariously enough

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    From the looks of it Patsy was brought in cause Cantwell is a huge Hellcat fan

Thats pretty much the entire reason, she's his waifu hilariously enough
    And now he's writing a mini with her. I guess it all worked out in the end .

I wonder if Duggan’s going to bring in Carol at all, considering their relationship regarding alcoholism and substance abuse.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

I wonder if Duggan’s going to bring in Carol at all, considering their relationship regarding alcoholism and substance abuse.
    Sounds interesting. Busiek strikes again...

Slott brought her in for one issue, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Carol around. I’ve always loved Carol as a character. I’d actually like to see a mini starring Tony and Carol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Slott brought her in for one issue, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Carol around. I’ve always loved Carol as a character. I’d actually like to see a mini starring Tony and Carol.
    Maybe give them a better relationship than having Carol constantly bully Tony like in Aaron's Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Or a mini crossover between the two. I’d like to see how Thompson and Duggan would handle that.

Okay, so legit this just happened 5-10 mins ago. I’m in the bathroom brushing my teeth after I just got out of the shower, and I’m thinking about Riri, and how she’s the current custodian for the Mandarin’s rings, and expecting to get a “Dark Riri” storyline on the way, when bam—Feilong’s going to get the rings, and Duggan’s going to make him the new Mandarin.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Or a mini crossover between the two. I’d like to see how Thompson and Duggan would handle that.

Okay, so legit this just happened 5-10 mins ago. I’m in the bathroom brushing my teeth after I just got out of the shower, and I’m thinking about Riri, and how she’s the current custodian for the Mandarin’s rings, and expecting to get a “Dark Riri” storyline on the way, when bam—Feilong’s going to get the rings, and Duggan’s going to make him the new Mandarin.
    That would actually be a great way to subvert expectations, and troll certain parts of the fandom, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Oh yeah, he's her AA sponsor. She would probably want to have some words with him about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Maybe give them a better relationship than having Carol constantly bully Tony like in Aaron's Avengers
    Yeah. That’s one of the plethora of reasons I dropped Aaron’s Avengers. I am so looking forward to Mackey and Villa’s Avengers it’s not even funny.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark