I AM Iron-man 3 preview for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2023/05/05/ma...am-iron-man-3/

Samurai Iron Man !

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/05/05/ma...am-iron-man-3/

Thanks. Now this looks badass! This and Invincible Iron Man come out next week. Going to be a great Wednesday.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Mezco coming through with Tony in the Silver Centurion armor. Just a beautiful figure.
    https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...om-mezco-toyz/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

IMG_1761.jpg A pretty cool poster showing how much it would cost to have and maintain the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Technically, cyborg Rhodey, but that happened due to injuries he sustained back in the Civil War period, lasting until he found and transferred himself into a fully organic body cloned from his own DNA somewhere near the end of Dark Reign.
    So Jim's been reborn into a clone body twice? It happened near the end of Bendis's run too, Tony was put in a coma by Captain Marvel and Rhodey outright killed by Thanos in Civil War II. Tony had a backup clone ready for them both, and after he came back brought back his best pal. He spent most of Slott's run too traumatised by the experience to be War Machine.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Unfortunate what happened to all the characters who died in that book.

Poor Metal.
    No wonder Dennis Hopeless changed his last name after those books.
    "Cable was right!"

He didn't drop the Hopeless pen name until after his Spider-Woman and X-Men runs.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So Jim's been reborn into a clone body twice? It happened near the end of Bendis's run too, Tony was put in a coma by Captain Marvel and Rhodey outright killed by Thanos in Civil War II. Tony had a backup clone ready for them both, and after he came back brought back his best pal. He spent most of Slott's run too traumatised by the experience to be War Machine.
    Pretty much, yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Tomorrow 2 Iron-man books which are quite good

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Tomorrow 2 Iron-man books which are quite good
    Indeed. A double dose of that Iron we need in our diet.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Has Tony ever showed any interest in being a writer? I can't really get a feel for this particular issue like the words work but i got taken out of the story early with the Tony being a writer and it was so out of left field for me as a reader i felt Duggan and so my brain shifted and i found myself in a how much of this is duggan and how much is tony so i thought i'd ask, this is proably one of those times where at least for me a new direction is making me wonder if this is something he has exhibited in the past. So i thought i'd ask so i had more context to go back and read. But what i did read i think i like it's just again a blur here between writer and character that kind of took me out the story.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Has Tony ever showed any interest in being a writer? I can't really get a feel for this particular issue like the words work but i got taken out of the story early with the Tony being a writer and it was so out of left field for me as a reader i felt Duggan and so my brain shifted and i found myself in a how much of this is duggan and how much is tony so i thought i'd ask, this is proably one of those times where at least for me a new direction is making me wonder if this is something he has exhibited in the past. So i thought i'd ask so i had more context to go back and read. But what i did read i think i like it's just again a blur here between writer and character that kind of took me out the story.
    The only interests of Tony's that I can believe are technology, science, romance, King Arthur, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The only interests of Tony's that I can believe are technology, science, romance, King Arthur, etc.
    Thank you! i appreciate it, now i know how to adjust and read. There is a bit of "i see myself in tony" here from the writer.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

The Iron-man issue 6, sliding timeline be damn, glad they kept it 80s with the big brick cellphones to Tony Miami Vice outfit.