Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Continuing his retro What if series, Gerald Parel asks:

What if there was a Japanese metal hero show based on Iron Man starring Hiroyuki Sanada as Tonīsutāku made in the 80s?

https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...71546543677459

Thanks juan678. I gotta admit it this sounds intriguing. I’ll keep my eyes open for it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

This is just a fan art, not a new show! There's nothing to keep an eye out for.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    This is just a fan art, not a new show! There's nothing to keep an eye out for.
    I thought it was a new book in a series of What If’s.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I thought it was a new book in a series of What If’s.
    One can hope for a fan-project, but... iffy at best.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Is the Illuminati getting back together permanently? Love Tony in that group
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    The Marvel Universe would probably be screwed by then .

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    I don’t think they’re getting back together permanently, but I am ecstatic that they’ve gotten back together. The Illuminati are my favorite group. To say the least they make things interesting.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-16-2023 at 02:55 PM.

IMG_2470.jpg I love this pic. It’s my number 1 favorite armor. My top 3 are 1.) Bleeding Edge 2.) Model Prime 3.) Endo-Sym

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

IMG_2470.jpg I love this pic. It’s my number 1 favorite armor. My top 3 are 1.) Bleeding Edge 2.) Model Prime 3.) Endo-Sym
    That's a good list. Of his more recent armors, those three are the best, though I do have a soft spot for the Virtual Armor made out of his eScape virtual reality project at the end of the Iron Man 2020 event.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's a good list. Of his more recent armors, those three are the best, though I do have a soft spot for the Virtual Armor made out of his eScape virtual reality project at the end of the Iron Man 2020 event.
    The Virtual Armor was sick! Anything he could think of Friday could put in his arsenal. It was literally up to Tony’s imagination. I wish they had more time to explore the possibilities and capabilities of it.

The Virtual Armor was sick! Anything he could think of Friday could put in his arsenal. It was literally up to Tony’s imagination. I wish they had more time to explore the possibilities and capabilities of it.
    Hmm..... oooh! I know! give it to Karima Shapandar! that'd be hilarious.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmm..... oooh! I know! give it to Karima Shapandar! that'd be hilarious.
    Assuming she isn't still completely overwritten by her other self from the future where the machines were ultimately thwarted in their omnicide of organic life, that is . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah. I was surprised as the newer armors came out how fast and far they were going up my all time favorites list, but Tony was putting out banger after banger. He has been creating some really incredible armors lately and as they say the proof is in the pudding.

Awesome! These would be My Top (3) Three choices...

Last edited by K7P5V; 07-18-2023 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Awesome! These would be My Top (3) Three:

• Model 4/Classic Red & Gold Armor

• Stealth Armor

• Telepresence Armor

I will always love the stealth armor. What do you think of the new one? The Mark Nil?