Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    That's awesome, congrats man. Now that you've said that I'm gonna have to order the set. I have the perfect spot to display Ev.
    It's definitely worth it bro.

While we didn't get a whole lot of Synch this week I have to say it was pretty cool seeing him fill in for Hope in Immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    While we didn't get a whole lot of Synch this week I have to say it was pretty cool seeing him fill in for Hope in Immortal.
    Agreed. I was pleasantly surprised to see Ev and I like how he stepped up right away to do the job. It was a great showing for him. Hopefully we'll get a good amount of him in the Dark Web finale.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Agreed. I was pleasantly surprised to see Ev and I like how he stepped up right away to do the job. It was a great showing for him. Hopefully we'll get a good amount of him in the Dark Web finale.
    Yes it would be great if we get a good showing in the finale but after the Venom issue I can't complain if we don't. Looking forward to the Brood arc and curious to possibly seeing Ev sync with a Brood.

Yes it would be great if we get a good showing in the finale but after the Venom issue I can't complain if we don't. Looking forward to the Brood arc and curious to possibly seeing Ev sync with a Brood.
    Agreed, his showing in Venom was phenomenal and very satisfying.

You just blew my mind with the idea of him syncing with a Brood. That would be quite a sight and needs to happen for sure. I'm looking forward to him cutting loose against them.

Highlighting his moments in Immortal #10.

You just blew my mind with the idea of him syncing with a Brood. That would be quite a sight and needs to happen for sure. I'm looking forward to him cutting loose against them.

It's something I definitely want to see happen and if he could possibly control the Brood hive.

It's something I definitely want to see happen and if he could possibly control the Brood hive.
    Could you imagine? Synch just halting the hive would be epic.

There's just no stopping ev now. Duggan has truly propelled him to A list at this point. Loved seeing him fill in for Hope on Immortal 10 and bringing her back. He is offically one of the most important mutants period, but he was already that to many of us.

synched.jpg
    synched0.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    There's just no stopping ev now. Duggan has truly propelled him to A list at this point. Loved seeing him fill in for Hope on Immortal 10 and bringing her back. He is offically one of the most important mutants period, but he was already that to many of us.

synched.jpg
    synched0.jpg
    Yes he damn sure was and is to us.

It's pretty clear Ev isn't really going to be a factor in SOS bur honestly it's cool and the first issue was pretty good for what it was. At the very least it's nice that Storm gets to shine in a event and hopefully one day our guy will get that chance.

Agreed. It was good to see Ev involved in Immortal #10 and hopefully he'll have some great moments in the Brood crossover. Duggan mentioned Synch would have a big 2023 so I'm ready for lots more.

One thing that wasnt clear to me but was Synch synching with Hope's body? Was that ow he was able to bring her back?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    One thing that wasnt clear to me but was Synch synching with Hope's body? Was that ow he was able to bring her back?
    It's possible but my headcanon is that seeing her body helped in accessing her powers from his stored powers thing. We know that even before IMX #10 that Synch was proven to be a suitable substitute for members of the 5 so even though it would have been off panel I would guess that he has synced with Hope at some point.

Hello all! I want to start reading Synch. Any thoughts on where I should start?
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Askia View Post
    Hello all! I want to start reading Synch. Any thoughts on where I should start?
    Hello there! Absolutely. If you're looking to start with the current Krakoa era, you'll want to pick up Jonathan Hickman's X-Men (Volume 5) #5, #18, #19 which features his return after many (too long) years away. From there you can pick up Duggan's X-Men #1-present as he's currently on the team and has been from the beginning.

If you're not familiar with his early years, I highly recommend going back to his debut which was in X-Men Vol. 2 #36 by Fabian Nicieza. This is part of the Phalanx Covenant crossover event which features Everett and a few of his future classmates. After the event, the title Generation X is launched where he's featured heavily until his death.

Let us know if you have any questions!