Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1437
    Astonishing Member

Spurrier has said all the right things. He can't control that DC liked his pitch and wanted to move on from Adams despite massive fan investment. All he can do is put his best foot forward and his acknowledgement of that fan concern is very nice.

That said man I do not care for Deodato art lol. It's not like Adam's run had the best art, either, but there's always something so fake looking about Deodato's stuff for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Spurrier has said all the right things. He can't control that DC liked his pitch and wanted to move on from Adams despite massive fan investment. All he can do is put his best foot forward and his acknowledgement of that fan concern is very nice.

That said man I do not care for Deodato art lol. It's not like Adam's run had the best art, either, but there's always something so fake looking about Deodato's stuff for me.
    I dunno, I found that Pasarin's maguiristic work really fitted with Adams tone. It's a big part of why I love this run!

I am getting more interested in Spurrier’s run, seems like it will be getting trippy.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Going really sci-fi with this run.
    I'm digging it. I liked the way he wrote Wally in #800 and this run looks reminiscent of Morrison's stuff with Wally in both Flash and JLA back in the day, which I loved, so I'm looking forward to it.

I had such a good time with Adams run. I’ll be there if the quality stays consistent.

I hate the art... If I drop it it will be because of Deodato, I hope he leaves sooner.

Mighty Member

Anyone else have watched the 'Elemental' movie? Ember and Wade's relationship kinda reminds me of 'Wally and Linda' situation where interracial couples draw together due to the elemental touch. Just like the 'Lightning Rods'.
    DC Memes-03.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Anyone else have watched the 'Elemental' movie? Ember and Wade's relationship kinda reminds me of 'Wally and Linda' situation where interracial couples draw together due to the elemental touch. Just like the 'Lightning Rods'.
    DC Memes-03.jpg
    That's cute .

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

The Flash Family fan zine has gone live with pre-orders, if anyone is interested! Looks like a good chunk of Wally and family content!

https://flashfamevents.tumblr.com/
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    The Flash Family fan zine has gone live with pre-orders, if anyone is interested! Looks like a good chunk of Wally and family content!

https://flashfamevents.tumblr.com/
    Didn't even know this was a thing! Cool .

New logo revealed.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    New logo revealed.
    A little bit dramatic...

Not my favorite logo, but not bad either. That Flash in the middle of the A is definitely from that old Michael Turner cover.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    I hate the art... If I drop it it will be because of Deodato, I hope he leaves sooner.
    Wow! I love this guy's art (and his Deodato Sr too). It always feels old school in its bones but with new techniques on top. Makes for an interesting look. Especially when he experiments with omitting things like outlines

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    New logo revealed.
    It's not a BAD logo, but it's my least favorite Flash logo by far.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!