Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The tweet was deleted. I guess he posted something he shouldn't have?
    DC is not happy with people liking this run

He just said he didn't deleted, but i can't find it. Looks like he might have deleted by accident.

https://twitter.com/spacekicker/stat...35528525643776

Not sure why I’m seeing this, but I didn’t delete it… it’s pinned to my profile!
    WHAT?! This is sooooo weird. Like maybe it’s a twitter thing? I’ll unpin it, maybe it’ll come back?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
    DC is not happy with people liking this run
    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    He just said he didn't deleted, but i can't find it. Looks like he might have deleted by accident.

Tried to share it with a friend who's a big Jon fan earlier and the same happened to him. I can still see it just fine.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

That tweet isn't there either!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

It's back for me. Dunno what's up.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

The Flash 795 was really good. Although the art left something to be desired. Again just messy and a little hard to follow moments at times. But overall a fun issue. The last couple pages are great! Unexpected and great to see Pasarin back. He draws a great Flash.

The Flash family forward line was a little cringe but still loving this arc. Can’t wait for the conclusion.
    Last edited by Hol; 03-21-2023 at 06:31 AM.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Extraordinary Member

I was wondering is Jesse Quick's marriage and her kid still canon?

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I was wondering is Jesse Quick's marriage and her kid still canon?
    Marriage yes, child unknown. Adams has sprinkled throughout including in this arc Jessie’s love for Hourman.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

He deleted cause the original tweet is back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    The Flaah 795 was really good. Although the art left something to be desired. Again just messy and a little hard to follow moments at times. But overall a fun issue. The last couple pages are great! Unexpected and great to see Pasarin back. He draws a great Flash.

The Flash family forward line was a little cringe but still loving this arc. Can’t wait for the conclusion.
    Yeah, the line was cringe, but most of battle cries in comics are.

Anyway, i'm very happy with this issue, especially the end.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    The Flash 795 was really good. Although the art left something to be desired. Again just messy and a little hard to follow moments at times. But overall a fun issue. The last couple pages are great! Unexpected and great to see Pasarin back. He draws a great Flash.

The ending brought a lot of warm feelings to my heart because of the appearance of spoilers:
    Gold Beetle - so fun to see her, especially given her appearance in the future in One Minute War Zone/Special.
    end of spoilers
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Incredible Member

About the lastest issue, spoilers:
    I'm surprised to see Gold Beetle, is this the actual first encounter between her and Wally? I thought Adams would never get to do that, but it seems he's trying to close as much loose ends as he can, including wanting to put stuff he won't get to do like Planet Flash, so apparently he was informed he was leaving the series before he started working on One Minute War. The final arc should give us answers about what Terrifitech was building, but I doubt he will get to answer what Wolfe was preparing the Rogues for.
    end of spoilers

My guess is that One Minute War was an arc he wasn't planning to do until much later, but the decision to move him out of the series made him do it now, same with the upcoming arc where the new baby is already being born. That's why he's having a moment with all the characters. Hopefully he can deliver an epic and satisfying final arc with the last three issues.
    Last edited by Maxi; 03-21-2023 at 09:18 AM.

Gonna be honest, I personally am not a big fan of Pasarin's art. It looks too uncanny and everyone's got a case of same-face, including the kids. Especially the kids.

But who cares about all that, spoilers:
    Kid Devil is back!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomkatie View Post
    Gonna be honest, I personally am not a big fan of Pasarin's art. It looks too uncanny and everyone's got a case of same-face, including the kids. Especially the kids.

But who cares about all that, spoilers:
    Kid Devil is back!
    end of spoilers
    I have to admit, I do not like Pasarin's faces or his poses (his people constantly look behind them like they're owls). But he's very skilled! And I appreciate that he works with Jeromy Cox, as I love Cox's colors.

I like Pasarin but I think sometimes his poses look a bit stiff, probably due to the type of references he uses. Mikel Janin has a similar problem and he uses apps like Magic Poser.
    Still, it was great seeing his art after Cruz, because clearly Cruz is rushing a lot in this arc. His art was much better in Robin. And the colors this issue had a lot of mistakes again like Liberty Belle’s mask being red in one panel.

I think the issue was fun overall. It’s nice to see Heroes in Crisis being completely invalidated.
    I do think the Wally part didn’t feel very organic to the issue. But that’s a problem I’ve had with that plot since his “death”, which didn’t feel big enough to be true (and wasn’t even very clear in the art), causing a big dissonance between what we as readers perceived and the way characters reacted to it.
    Ps: Linda was absolutely terrible giving hope to Irey when in her perspective it was a lost cause. Not great parenting. And is no character going to notice the new kid is their future child? That should be obvious to people who have gone through what they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I like Pasarin but I think sometimes his poses look a bit stiff, probably due to the type of references he uses. Mikel Janin has a similar problem and he uses apps like Magic Poser.
    Still, it was great seeing his art after Cruz, because clearly Cruz is rushing a lot in this arc. His art was much better in Robin. And the colors this issue had a lot of mistakes again like Liberty Belle’s mask being red in one panel.

I think the issue was fun overall. It’s nice to see Heroes in Crisis being completely invalidated.
    I do think the Wally part didn’t feel very organic to the issue. But that’s a problem I’ve had with that plot since his “death”, which didn’t feel big enough to be true (and wasn’t even very clear in the art), causing a big dissonance between what we as readers perceived and the way characters reacted to it.
    Ps: Linda was absolutely terrible giving hope to Irey when in her perspective it was a lost cause. Not great parenting. And is no character going to notice the new kid is their future child? That should be obvious to people who have gone through what they have.
    Janin's poses look stiff, but my problem with Pasarin is that his poses look bizarre, mostly in that the heads are yanked around way farther than necks should rotate. I do see signs of rushing in this issue from Cruz, but honestly, it still works for me.

I'm not personally convinced that this child is the future baby, but...I hope that's not the case, because that's way too sad.