Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1437

The Flash #2

This was a good issue. Amazing art! Just love Deodatos work. I'm really intrigued to see where this mystery with the speed force is going. And what is up with the Stillness and Grodds involvement. Wally keeps being referred to as the criminal. Since Flash #800. Makes me wonder if Savatar is involved somehow. Feels like something he would say. Also, cool to see Barry at the end of the book.

I like that the book is a meaty read. Feel like I get my monies worth. What did everyone else think?
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Liked it too. Reminds me a lot of Morrisons Animal Man, and I think that's intentional (there was what appeared to be an intentional reference at least).

Three "criminal" thing may be a reference to Wally breaking certain taboos. I mean, the man has kinda broke continuity 2 or 3 times since his return. He runs at theoretical speeds. Creates and fixes glitches on the speed Force by himself. Someone gotta take issue.

I like how the comics blends concepts that are very Flash-like with an atmosphere that is not Flash-like at all. Still, feels right cause Wally continues acting in character trough the absurdity of it all.
    Last edited by BohemiaDrinker; 10-25-2023 at 10:23 AM.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Liked it too. Reminds me a lot of Morrisons Animal Man, and I think that's intentional (there was what appeared to be an intentional reference at least).

Three "criminal" thing may be a reference to Wally breaking certain taboos. I mean, the man has kinda broke continuity 2 or 3 times since his return. He runs at theoretical speeds. Creates and fixes glitches on the speed Force by himself. Someone gotta take issue.

I like how the comics blends concepts that are very Flash-like with an atmosphere that is not Flash-like at all. Still, feels right cause Wally continues acting in character trough the absurdity of it all.
    Thats a good point with respects to the criminal part. Heh, I just responded to you in the preview thread that this book feels like Morrisons Animal Man. lol. Coincidence.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    The Flash #2

This was a good issue. Amazing art! Just love Deodatos work. I'm really intrigued to see where this mystery with the speed force is going. And what is up with the Stillness and Grodds involvement. Wally keeps being referred to as the criminal. Since Flash #800. Makes me wonder if Savatar is involved somehow. Feels like something he would say. Also, cool to see Barry at the end of the book.

I like that the book is a meaty read. Feel like I get my monies worth. What did everyone else think?
    Really enjoyed it. I like that Wally is still very much Wally, even with all the darker tones of the story. I like that Wally feels more mature and less cranky than the Johns era, continuing Adams thing of giving him some of the softer, goofier aspects of his animated version.

This thread is kinda dead, so here is the preview for the next issue: https://aiptcomics.com/2023/11/22/dc...w-the-flash-3/
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    This thread is kinda dead, so here is the preview for the next issue: https://aiptcomics.com/2023/11/22/dc...w-the-flash-3/
    Spurrier letting the intellectuals take the spotlight.

So nice to see Wally and Max together again. And not just for a reunion so Max can disapear again. An actual case /mystery to investigate.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

This thread is kinda dead
    Not gonna lie. Feels nice not having anything to complain about.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Incredible Member

The continued use of Mr.Terrific makes me happy

This thread is kinda dead,
    I wonder... are people not posting because they're not reading the book any more after the creative team change? Or are people not posting because they are reading but think the book is meh. Not so bad that they need to complain, not so good that they want to encourage others to check it out.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Then I wonder how could Black Panther and Wanda thread still can upload so many threads and posts. Honestly, every year. Their threads have more than 100 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder... are people not posting because they're not reading the book any more after the creative team change? Or are people not posting because they are reading but think the book is meh. Not so bad that they need to complain, not so good that they want to encourage others to check it out.
    We don't have much to talk for a whole month about a single issue of a book and we had the yearly, and tired, "Wally West Costume" discourse on another thread (thankfully) that went on for some weeks.

Ultimately, Wally's fans are in a great spot right now and we don't really have much to complain, which is what make this threads have engagement, more times than not.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Mighty Member

Then, can we talk about "elephant in the room"?

Look at Flash family who would show up possible in the coming issues.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Then, can we talk about "elephant in the room"?

Look at Flash family who would show up possible in the coming issues.
    I don't get it. Care to explain?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'm really enjoying the book so far, but I don't have anything new to say about it at the moment since we're only two issues in. I'm loving this and the Jay Garrick mini and the Speed Force mini is fun so far. The Flash cornrr feels like it's in a good place, although I miss Barry and am worried about that ominous scene with him in #2.