Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWayne View Post
    I assume they change the part where he’s a murderer.
    Yeah basically. Read the first storyline, it explains the change I don’t want to spoil it for you.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Classic Kid Flash suit is a thing of beauty .

Question: Have the "Wally is back!" issues been collected in any trades? I actually haven't read Flash since pre-Geoff Johns (I was trying to cut down books many, many moons ago and thought that cutting out all the then-Batbooks and the Flash would save me the most money while making virtually no dent in their reader numbers; this was just before "No Man's Land"), but I'd like to support Wally without spending all that money on individual issues what with current prices.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    Question: Have the "Wally is back!" issues been collected in any trades? I actually haven't read Flash since pre-Geoff Johns (I was trying to cut down books many, many moons ago and thought that cutting out all the then-Batbooks and the Flash would save me the most money while making virtually no dent in their reader numbers; this was just before "No Man's Land"), but I'd like to support Wally without spending all that money on individual issues what with current prices.
    There are currently 2 trades collecting Jeremy Adams' run

The Flash Vol. 16 Wally West returns

The Flash Vol. 17 Eclipsed

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

The Rogues New 52 look

Yeah I have to say I like Heatwave's chest/back furnace plate.

Also Weather Wizard and Mirror Master pretty much were unchanged compared to Cold and Heat. Weather manipulation and mirror stuff is insane stuff than shooting cold or fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    There are currently 2 trades collecting Jeremy Adams' run

The Flash Vol. 16 Wally West returns

The Flash Vol. 17 Eclipsed
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    The Rogues New 52 look

Yeah I have to say I like Heatwave's chest/back furnace plate.

Also Weather Wizard and Mirror Master pretty much were unchanged compared to Cold and Heat. Weather manipulation and mirror stuff is insane stuff than shooting cold or fire.
    I like the white Heatwave suit, but your mileage may vary .

I thought the Rebirth run did some great redesigns for all the Rogues. Especially compared to the Year of the Villain designs.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like the white Heatwave suit, but your mileage may vary .

I thought the Rebirth run did some great redesigns for all the Rogues. Especially compared to the Year of the Villain designs.
    I think both could work pretty well. The chest furnace is basically an extra/equipment for Heatwave to use beyond the heat guns.

Trying to capture the varied abilities they had in these states without outright being superpowers.

BANNED

This may have been mentioned on here already, but I recently noticed how much animated stuff I like was written or co-written by Jeremy Adams. I didn't realize he did the animated Mortal Kombat movies or the animated DC Lego movies. I love those. I'm an even bigger fan of his now.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    This may have been mentioned on here already, but I recently noticed how much animated stuff I like was written or co-written by Jeremy Adams. I didn't realize he did the animated Mortal Kombat movies or the animated DC Lego movies. I love those. I'm an even bigger fan of his now.
    I only knew he wrote the JSA movie, but that's cool. You made me check and he also wrote Scoobynatural, the animated crossover between Supernatural and Scooby Doo and worked in the former's final season. I have a longer history being a fan Mr. Adams' work than I thought.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    Yeah, I'm enjoying the hell of this book while I can because I think sooner or later Gunn is gonna steal the guy away.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Yeah, I'm enjoying the hell of this book while I can because I think sooner or later Gunn is gonna steal the guy away.
    Yeah, this is the most I've enjoyed the book in years. I agree he's probably going to have a good career. I'm happy for him, but it sucks if he gets taken out of comics as a result.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Ha! I wonder if this spurred on this development in Rebirth: