Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Curt Swan cover.

Attachment 135973
    How does Superboy know about Green Arrow? And why does his hair look like Speedy's?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

For Ollie stans: how important is the facial hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    For Ollie stans: how important is the facial hair?
    Visually? Pretty important.

Yeah it's pretty important to me to as a long-time GA fan. The New 52 version just never looked right to me.

poster15418.jpg

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

I love this series I’m a big fan of Green Arrow hope it’s going to be around for awhile would love him & Roy to form a new Seven Soldiers of Victory with Frankenstein and Zatanna
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

I'm still waiting for Mia to come back...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm still waiting for Mia to come back...
    Me too. I was so excited to see her on the cover for GA #1 and hoped that meant that she would show up during the initial story arc. I mean she hasn't been seen since before the New 52 so why include her on that cover if they aren't going to use her?

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    Me too. I was so excited to see her on the cover for GA #1 and hoped that meant that she would show up during the initial story arc. I mean she hasn't been seen since before the New 52 so why include her on that cover if they aren't going to use her?
    I think she was in the recent Green Arrow anniversary special but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    Yeah it's pretty important to me to as a long-time GA fan. The New 52 version just never looked right to me.

poster15418.jpg
    Looking at this image, remembering some of what the DiDidiot is said to have provided as his "reasons" for his anti-legacy characters stance, and looking at YouTube comments on Biden, I am forced to ask what is the hangup on Age? Flashturd and New Poopy-2 made the League into a sort of High School the Musical with superpowers, I was mortified to see the Leaguers in silly teen tropes. But it feels like we in the US collectively only see life as barely 20 something. Anything after is a problem. But ...why?
    Last edited by Stanlos; 12-08-2023 at 07:09 PM.

On a note more specific to GA, I am reading the Grell stuff as I am told Quiver is inspired heavily by it. My question is similar to the ones I have on all DC faves at this point. What is Ollie's history now? I see Connor and Roy and others. But was Ollie still a cheater in times past? Is he working on those tendencies? Did he and Canary go through this really traumatic bit with the assault?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    On a note more specific to GA, I am reading the Grell stuff as I am told Quiver is inspired heavily by it. My question is similar to the ones I have on all DC faves at this point. What is Ollie's history now? I see Connor and Roy and others. But was Ollie still a cheater in times past? Is he working on those tendencies? Did he and Canary go through this really traumatic bit with the assault?
    Assume his Post-Crisis continuity is mainly intact with a dash of New 52 and Rebirth (mostly for Emiko).

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    I love this series I’m a big fan of Green Arrow hope it’s going to be around for awhile would love him & Roy to form a new Seven Soldiers of Victory with Frankenstein and Zatanna
    I have good news for you. The book is now an ongoing!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I have good news for you. The book is now an ongoing!
    Fantastic !