Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Look, at least it looks like Sean Izaakse is getting curious and doing research on Mia, Arrowette and Green Arrow

https://twitter.com/SeanIzaakse/stat...Cykaar3t0sAAAA

https://twitter.com/SeanIzaakse/stat...C-zcmN8d0sAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Vixen. I think they'd have a lot of fun together.
    I don't think Mari could stand him. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post
    Probably, that went over my head until you pointed it out.

I guess I would go with Vixen to. Though he and Lady Shiva would get on, and I'm sure a lot of old school fans would like Shado.
    Hey, it's 2023. >_>

Shado would be complicated now given the existence of Emiko. Unless Shado has a sister and Ollie is into that step sister thing. >_ > I feel like a romance with Lady Shiva would result in another baby mama storyline and Ollie has enough illegitimate children already.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Bonnie King was his original love interest so a part of me always wanted to see them pick back up on that because I think the implication was she never quite got over Ollie.
    Yeah, a love interest originating from his books would be nice.

I feel like Sandra Hawke (Connor's mother) could be brought back and revamped as a love interest for him.

If it weren't for her friendship with Black Canary, I thought Lady Blackhawk/Zinda Blake would make a good love interest for Oliver Queen.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I don't think Mari could stand him. lol
    I think that is part of what would make the relationship fun and interesting. Ollie can be very charming and I think after working together for x amount of time, there would be that one moment that gets to her.

Hey, it's 2023. >_>

Shado would be complicated now given the existence of Emiko. Unless Shado has a sister and Ollie is into that step sister thing. >_ > I feel like a romance with Lady Shiva would result in another baby mama storyline and Ollie has enough illegitimate children already.
    This isn't out of the realm of possibility for a comics relationship .
    If it weren't for her friendship with Black Canary, I thought Lady Blackhawk/Zinda Blake would make a good love interest for Oliver Queen.
    I could totally see them having a one night stand if not for Dinah.

Always Rakzo

For one, I'm glad that we're talking about other romantic interests for Ollie that are not Dinah (because that has become overly-tiring).

On the other hand, I still have the believe that Ollie shouldn't have a proper single romantic interest since I consider he works better with multiple ones as long as they're okay with it (or what you call "polyamorous").

Well Dinah is basically his one true leading lady, but it's always fun to speculate or think up new options .

I feel like Ollie's kind of past the point where he can still be the freewheeling ladies man though.

Plus, Shiva having Ollie's kid would make that kid Cass Cain's baby sibling - effectively entangling the Bat and Arrow families.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Look, at least it looks like Sean Izaakse is getting curious and doing research on Mia, Arrowette and Green Arrow

https://twitter.com/SeanIzaakse/stat...Cykaar3t0sAAAA

https://twitter.com/SeanIzaakse/stat...C-zcmN8d0sAAAA
    That's neat! He's just drawing them but he also wants to get them right .

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Confirmation, the new title is a 6 issue mini-series

https://www.thepopverse.com/green-ar...u-oliver-queen

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post

Disappointing to hear, but I guess in the era of free streaming, every non related Batman/Superman title is on training wheels until they see how it sells. (I can't believe I just had to say that for Green Arrow)

I like the picture they have. All four people who matter....it's just missing Hal Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post

I'm curious if it has a higher likelihood of ongoing status compared to other books.

Although this does remind me how quickly Williamson was off Deathstroke and Batman.

I'm curious if it has a higher likelihood of ongoing status compared to other books.

Although this does remind me how quickly Williamson was off Deathstroke and Batman.
    Both of these in the end only served to set-up his terrible Shadow War, which ended up derailing his one good book last year, Robin.
    I hope Green Arrow gets a better treatment .

But was Williamson really going to be "on" Batman for the long run, or was he brought in for a brief stretch to set up other things?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But was Williamson really going to be "on" Batman for the long run, or was he brought in for a brief stretch to set up other things?
    Hard to say.