Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Very close, but not quite correct. His first appearances in SPIDER-WOMAN were in issues #17 and 18. He then reappeared as a member of the Night Shift in the SUPERIOR OCTOPUS one-shot and SUPER-SPIDER-MAN vol.2 series before Jed MacKay revisited him in this run. In any case, a very impressive comeback for a character who hadn't been seen since 1979!
    This run is bringing back a lot of characters who haven't been seen in decades. Its pretty impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Marvel is planning to introduce the lost sidekick for the Marvel Universe in the upcoming 'New Champions' variant cover this October including a new Moon Knight legacy character confirmed in one of the covers.

Attachment 133372
    I'm pretty sure these are just covers, though. The characters themselves may never appear on-panel.

Very close, but not quite correct. His first appearances in SPIDER-WOMAN were in issues #17 and 18. He then reappeared as a member of the Night Shift in the SUPERIOR OCTOPUS one-shot and SUPER-SPIDER-MAN vol.2 series before Jed MacKay revisited him in this run. In any case, a very impressive comeback for a character who hadn't been seen since 1979!
    Ahem. I never said those were his ONLY appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Like he needs another voice in his head .
    LOL! Not to mention the hallucinations...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Ahem. I never said those were his ONLY appearances.
    Touche. My apologies; I misread your comment about Waxman's only previous appearance in this run being in issue #10. Sorry about that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! Not to mention the hallucinations...

Possibly an unpopular opinion, but I actually liked this run of MK.

While execution could have been a bit better, thought the concept was a fun little twist.

Touche. My apologies; I misread your comment about Waxman's only previous appearance in this run being in issue #10. Sorry about that.
    De nada. It happens.

Astonishing Member

Totally forgot that his MK was suppose to be a setup for his Age of Ultron thing. Really unfortunate how much they bungled AoU.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Oh hey the new City of the Dead mini is out now.

Just read it, great time for Moon Knight, he even has has a mini-series alongside his main ongoing.

Intrigue with moloids!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I really hope "The next chapter of Moon Knight" is a Jed McKay issue #31 and not a relaunch with a new creative teams #1.
    If it is I may have to Trade Wait. That $1 increase per month at a new #1 is a good transition point if that is the case. I'd tough it out for a #31-->
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I really hope "The next chapter of Moon Knight" is a Jed McKay issue #31 and not a relaunch with a new creative teams #1.
    If it is I may have to Trade Wait. That $1 increase per month at a new #1 is a good transition point if that is the case. I'd tough it out for a #31-->
    I think the only way I'd accept a relaunch is if it was still Jed writing. He's done it before, with Black Cat & Strange...

is Marc supposed to die in an upcoming arc? If so, who is going to be his replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is Marc supposed to die in an upcoming arc? If so, who is going to be his replacement?
    In the words of the Magic 8-Ball (not to be confused with the MK supporting character):

"Ask again later."

We know SOMETHING will end at issue #30, but whether it will be Marc's life, his tenure as Moon Knight, or even the line of Fists of Khonshu itself remains to be seen.