Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    Right?! More than a few times since Dauterman's HfG redesign, I've seen the word...
    (Rough?)
    Trade
    attributed.

Again, like “Poppers” in the 1st 1/2 of that latest, CBR header image above, if y'know... you know. 😏😋😉

And like I told ya in 1 of our recent PM eXchanges:

From Chris Evans, already the F4's Torch & of course, Steve Rogers, to (GONE FAR 2 SOON) Paul Walker (R.I.P.), I think...
    I may've found him, in this AleX Pettyfer. Who @ 32 now may be a li'l old, but @ 5' 11" & 174 lbs. + THAT LOOK 🥵...
    has a lot of the right A$$ets. 🤤👅

I sure hope you're on the $ w/his character being 1 of JDW's unmentionables that's to have a BIG YEAR, 2, alongside Emma, Cap'n Kate, & mmm, our BOY...
    BOBBY (app thread forthcoming tonight is planned BTW, if somebody doesn't get to it 1st, at which point I would just add to it, like Polaris' & the House of M)

YES, I've already mentioned a Hellions Vol. II, and it being str8 out of Limbo w/who knows--only the Devil?!--on the (X?)team is another shot in the arm...
    against him as Capt Krakoa in Uncanny A/Mighty X(?).
    "Rough trade." The way you speak my language. LOL! Mr. Pettyfer is quite the cutie and I think if clean shaven could definitely pull off the role.

Ahh yes, now I remember your Hellion vol. 2 suggestion. As the days go by the scenario of an unlikely team out of Limbo, with a Mutant X vibe?, seems more likely to me.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    "Rough trade." The way you speak my language. LOL! Mr. Pettyfer is quite the cutie and I think if clean shaven could definitely pull off the role.

Ahh yes, now I remember your Hellion vol. 2 suggestion. As the days go by the scenario of an unlikely team out of Limbo, with a Mutant X vibe?, seems more likely to me.
    HA! Oh, ABSOLUTELY, and here's a just A FEW--of SO MANY!!--that I found 2 add FUEL 2 the 🔥!!

OMG!!! It's like we're 2 🧠 of 1, and on the SAME WAVELENGTH, 'cause this is eXactly what I thought of just recently 2!!

Last edited by PolarIceFire; 01-01-2023 at 06:00 PM.

BANNED

He's like a X between a younger, '54' era Ryan Phillippe x '50 Shades' Mr. Grey, Jamie Dornan - which is PERFECT!!

He's perrrrfect for Mr. Summers, especially if we got him in a Goblin Prince look.

BobbysWorld recently brought up young Scotty from the Mutant X series and I'm tempted to revisit it again to re-experience the dynamic between Alex and Maddie in it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    He's perrrrfect for Mr. Summers, especially if we got him in a Goblin Prince look.

BobbysWorld recently brought up young Scotty from the Mutant X series and I'm tempted to revisit it again to re-experience the dynamic between Alex and Maddie in it.

BEYOND! And w/out any doubt whatsoever, would FILL out the GP look 2 the FULLEST eXtent, totally embrace it AND...
    have no problem tryin' to take it as far as he could - TRUST ME!!

And ONCE MORE, our 🧠 are 2 of 1, as I 2 thought of BobbysWorld as the mastermind recently, who indeed brainstormed this brilliant creative impulse...
    via a truly uncanny memory,
    instinct, and INCREDIBLE powers of SUGGESTION - BRAVO, BW!! Ya really got the ball rollin'!

Same goes for checkin' it out again, this is crazy, lol. But for me it'd be for the INTERaction between him & ICEMAN, to see if I can sense any of their usual tension, and analyze & read into it with these advanced, more in tune eyes I have now.

BANNED

Revealing X-Men Fan Art Puts Havok in a Battle-Damaged Goblin Queen Costume, @CBR.com

Awesome Marvel Comics fan art created by JP Pinto sees the X-Men's Alex Summers/Havok donning an impressive, battle-damaged Goblin Queen costume.

BY BRANDON SCHREUR, PUBLISHED DEC 12, 2022

Incredible X-Men fan art created by JP Pinto sees Havok/Alex Summers wearing a revealing Goblin Queen costume.

Pinto shared the fan art onto their Instagram account, pretty.cool.huh. "Everyone's favorito himbo, the goblin prince himself, Havok in all his thong glory 🍆 🥵," the caption reads. Alex and Madelyne have a long and complicated relationship with one another dating back to a time when Madelyne -- who, herself, is a clone of Jean Grey -- was married to Alex's brother, Scott Summers/Cyclops. When Scott resurrects a dead Jean, Madelyne convinces Alex to join her in attacking Earth. He takes on the name Goblin Prince up until Madelyne was killed in 1989's X-Factor #38 (by Louise Simonson, Walter Simonson, Al Milgrom, Tom Vincent and Joe Rosen), at which point Alex then returns to the X-Men.

Havok and Marvel's Goblin Queen Fall Into a Dark Web

Both Alex and Madelyne are playing a role in Marvel's new crossover event, Dark Web. The event sees Madelyne, who was named as the ruler of Limbo in 2022's New Mutants #28 (by Vita Ayala, Rod Reis, Jan Duursema, Ruth Redmond and VC's Travis Lanham), create an unholy alliance between herself, Ben Reilly/Chasm and Venom/Eddie Brock. In 2022's Dark Web #1(by Zeb Wells, Adam Kubert, Frank Martin and VC's Joe Caramagna), Madelyne and Chasm unleashed the first wave of their attack on New York City, while Venom split off to try and eat Spider-Man/Peter Parker's brain.

Alex, meanwhile, is walking through the streets of New York with Scott, Jean, Bobby Drake/Iceman and Magik/Illyana Rasputina when Madelyne's attack hits. The X-Men characters are seen battling monsters rising from Limbo throughout the course of Dark Web #1, while their story will then continue in Dark Web: X-Men #1 (by Gerry Duggan, Rod Reis and VC's Clayton Cowles).

Releasing Dec. 14, the synopsis for Dark Web: X-Men #1 reads, "THE X-MEN ARE ENSNARED IN CHASM AND THE GOBLIN QUEEN’S DARK WEB! Chaos reigns in the streets of New York City as demon hordes pour forth from the realm of Limbo…a realm that until recently was ruled by Magik. A realm now ruled by Cyclops’ ex. Also, Havok’s ex. Also, a clone of Jean. The X-Men wade into the fray by taking on some of their darker history as the Goblin Queen returns for vengeance!"
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 01-02-2023 at 06:54 AM.

BANNED

The Goblin Prince returns in ‘Dark Web: X-Men’ #1
    @AIPT.com

Everyone’s favorite crop-top Goblin Prince look returns today in the Dark Web tie-in.

David Brooke, December 14, 2022

Spoilers ahead for Dark Web: X-Men #1. You’ve been warned.

Marvel Comics has had its fair share of cheesecake but rarely is there great beefcake unless, of course, you count Havok’s costume as the Goblin Prince. That costume makes a triumphant return, but where did we first see it?

First appearing during the Inferno event, the Goblin Queen Madelyne Pryor gave the costume to Havok. As seen in X-Men #242, Havok wears a tattered version of his costume that matches Madylen Pryor’s crop-top look before.

In the following chapter in X-Factor #38 of the crossover event, we see Havok reluctantly helped the X-Men defeat the Goblin Queen.

Last edited by PolarIceFire; 01-02-2023 at 07:00 AM.

BANNED

The events of the story arc took an emotional toll on Havok, as we saw in Hellions last year.

It seems he can’t escape Madelyne Pryor, however, as we find out in Dark Web: X-Men #1, out today from creators Gerry Duggan and Rod Reis.

It appears Havok is less interested in being the Goblin Prince this go around, though! Make no mistake, it’s a great callback, and it’s fun to see his reaction. This is only a fraction of the story. I highly recommend you check out the full issue.

How do you think this story will play out? Will Madelyne Pryor get Havok to be her Goblin Prince again? How long will we see Havok in the tattered new costume? Let us know in the comments.

BANNED

How he can change his look, this 2nd 1 here's givin' Havok from X-Men Evo vibes...

and purportedly, that tattoo above his crotch says... THANK YOU!!

Yes with the Goblin Prince getting all the love. That work of art created by Pinto is outstanding and one of my favorite things of 2022. He, and Alex, deserve that attention and shine. Excellent.

It completely went over my head that here once again we have Havok and Iceman together, on Mutant X. These two are magnetizing to one another, there's no doubt.

"Thank you" indeed.

BANNED

Ditto, it's definitely deserving of all the attention that's being lavished on it. Mine, too, and I just saved that version -- as it was the best I could find -- to perhaps use in an idea that only now has come to mind: a future, Goblin Prince collage, full of the best images out there. Gonna start that right away, and yeah, it's real nice to see him FINALLY gettin' some appreciation again... after & since Hellions, pretty much.

That's what I've been sayin' & tryin' to tell everyone, they've spent an inordinate amount of time together -- and/or been preoccupied w/each other, take your pick -- over the years, and that's what makes them irrevocably linked, for... reasons. Oh, who am I kiddin', it's eXactly as you said... because, deep down, they're wildly attracted to one another. They're the teXtbook definition of unrequited love. They just don't know it yet, lol. Anyway, found somethin' directly related to this, that I'll be posting neXt.

Words can no longer describe, so it'll just be more piX confirmin' & reinforcing his seXy, SEXY hotness.

BANNED

The Original X-Men Get New Names & Powers in a World Without Cyclops, @ ScreenRant.com

In a world without Cyclops, major X-Men stories go very differently, leading to drastic changes to Marvel's original team of mutants.

BY ALEX SCHLESINGER, PUBLISHED 4 DAYS AGO

While every X-Men fan knows the original five members - Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Beast, and Angel - it turns out that if Scott Summers hadn't been around to lead the team, their lives would have turned out very differently, including changes to their powers, new codenames, and totally different paths through life. Way back in 1998 the X-Men hero Havok - brother to the iconic Cyclops - seemingly died, but instead had his consciousness thrust into the body of an Alex Summers in another reality - the world of Mutant X.

Mutant X quickly became a beloved alternate-reality comic in the X-Men line of the late 1990s, with new character Bloodstorm - a vampiric version of Ororo Munroe - becoming a breakout star. Just like the alternate reality of Age of Apocalypse, which was created after the death of Charles Xavier before he was able to form the X-Men, Mutant X's altered X-Men history splits off from the mainstream Earth-616 timeline after the young Scott Summers was apparently killed in the Shi'ar attack on their parents plane, leaving Havok alone on Earth.

In 1998's X-Factor #149 Havok is seemingly killed in an explosion caused by his teammate Greystone, but instead his consciousness transfers into the body of an Alex Summers who just died at the hands of his world's Sentinels. This Alex is married to this world's version of Madelyne Pryor, who goes by Marvel Woman and has a son with Alex named Scotty. Not only that, but Havok is now the leader of "The Six," the preeminent mutant hero team, beloved by all and standing opposed to both Magneto's X-Men and Nick Fury's anti-mutant SHIELD agency. Alongside Marvel Woman, Havok's team of "The Six" consists of Ice-Man, Bloodstorm, the Brute, and the Fallen, all versions of Earth-616 X-Men heroes whose histories, names, and powers have been altered.

Without Cyclops, Things Go Bad for the X-Men

In the reality of Mutant X (created by Howard Mackie and Tom Raney), Bobby Drake's powers were manipulated by Loki to a point where he is constantly in a state of being frozen, unable to touch anything organic without turning it to ice and killing it, while Storm was turned into a vampire by Dracula in a different ending to the classic Uncanny X-Men #159 storyline. The Brute is the name that Hank McCoy goes by, formerly called the Beast but transformed into a much less intelligent green-furred and scaled amphibian after experimenting on himself, with the addition of goat hooves that he got after making a deal with demons in this reality's version of Inferno. Jean Grey has been permanently replaced by her clone Madelyne Pryor, while Angel became the Fallen thanks to Apocalypse's experiments, which gave him leathery bat wings, the ability to breathe fire, and permanently altered his personality, making him a dark and brooding character much like Earth-616s Archangel.

While there are changes to the world of Mutant X that can't be attributed to Cyclops - namely to Captain America and the Fantastic Four - it's clear that his team were drastically changed thanks to Scott's absence in their lives, given how their changes draw on existing stories with new consequences. While he's often overlooked as their stern, by-the-book leader, Cyclops apparently saved his friends and allies from the tragic transformations fans see in Mutant X, showing how incredibly key he is to the entirety of X-Men history.

Happy New Year to Alex and his fans .

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    Revealing X-Men Fan Art Puts Havok in a Battle-Damaged Goblin Queen Costume, @CBR.com

Awesome Marvel Comics fan art created by JP Pinto sees the X-Men's Alex Summers/Havok donning an impressive, battle-damaged Goblin Queen costume.

BY BRANDON SCHREUR, PUBLISHED DEC 12, 2022

Incredible X-Men fan art created by JP Pinto sees Havok/Alex Summers wearing a revealing Goblin Queen costume.

Pinto shared the fan art onto their Instagram account, pretty.cool.huh. "Everyone's favorito himbo, the goblin prince himself, Havok in all his thong glory �� ��," the caption reads. Alex and Madelyne have a long and complicated relationship with one another dating back to a time when Madelyne -- who, herself, is a clone of Jean Grey -- was married to Alex's brother, Scott Summers/Cyclops. When Scott resurrects a dead Jean, Madelyne convinces Alex to join her in attacking Earth. He takes on the name Goblin Prince up until Madelyne was killed in 1989's X-Factor #38 (by Louise Simonson, Walter Simonson, Al Milgrom, Tom Vincent and Joe Rosen), at which point Alex then returns to the X-Men.

Havok and Marvel's Goblin Queen Fall Into a Dark Web

Both Alex and Madelyne are playing a role in Marvel's new crossover event, Dark Web. The event sees Madelyne, who was named as the ruler of Limbo in 2022's New Mutants #28 (by Vita Ayala, Rod Reis, Jan Duursema, Ruth Redmond and VC's Travis Lanham), create an unholy alliance between herself, Ben Reilly/Chasm and Venom/Eddie Brock. In 2022's Dark Web #1(by Zeb Wells, Adam Kubert, Frank Martin and VC's Joe Caramagna), Madelyne and Chasm unleashed the first wave of their attack on New York City, while Venom split off to try and eat Spider-Man/Peter Parker's brain.

Alex, meanwhile, is walking through the streets of New York with Scott, Jean, Bobby Drake/Iceman and Magik/Illyana Rasputina when Madelyne's attack hits. The X-Men characters are seen battling monsters rising from Limbo throughout the course of Dark Web #1, while their story will then continue in Dark Web: X-Men #1 (by Gerry Duggan, Rod Reis and VC's Clayton Cowles).

Releasing Dec. 14, the synopsis for Dark Web: X-Men #1 reads, "THE X-MEN ARE ENSNARED IN CHASM AND THE GOBLIN QUEEN’S DARK WEB! Chaos reigns in the streets of New York City as demon hordes pour forth from the realm of Limbo…a realm that until recently was ruled by Magik. A realm now ruled by Cyclops’ ex. Also, Havok’s ex. Also, a clone of Jean. The X-Men wade into the fray by taking on some of their darker history as the Goblin Queen returns for vengeance!"
    Whoa, the Dark Web, the Dark Goblin Prince, the Dark Alex clothing....I LOVE it all, mawahahaha!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Hoping 2023 will be AWESOME for Alex Summers: Havok

Last edited by K7P5V; 01-02-2023 at 01:58 PM.