Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Happy New Year to Alex and his fans 8).
    Same 2U!!

AleX Summers | Havok♥ | SDCC pre-Con Commission by aethibert@DeviantArt.com

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Whoa, the Dark Web, the Dark Goblin Prince, the Dark Alex clothing....I LOVE it all, mawahahaha!
    🔱😈FEAST😈🔱

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Hoping 2023 will be AWESOME for Alex Summers: Havok - cool!
    I AM 2!!

havok, by francis001@DeviantArt.com

Last edited by PolarIceFire; 01-02-2023 at 07:00 PM.

BANNED

"The lady doth protest too much,
    methinX
    ," from William Shakespeare's 'Hamlet'.
    ? IS, was still closeted, gay-boy Bobby speaking...
    unwittingly -- or not --
    for fellow, in denial bi-guys ALEX(YXXX) Summers, HAVOK... AND... Mr. X(Yxxx) himself, REMY Lebeau, GAMBIT...

2?!!
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 01-04-2023 at 09:00 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    David Nakayama 🔜 Maui Comic Con @DavidNakayama
    https://twitter.com/DavidNakayama/st...96030094286850
    Classic uniform and homaging Jim Lee’s iconic X-Tinction Agenda cover of course.😄👍 Enjoy!

BANNED

Default Gathering Info For OP/1st pg. HUB

Havok, the Cosmic NeXus of KrakoArrako Appreciation 2022

https://twitter.com/KaotiCoolMagnet/...74244031111168

The Summers Brothers+ Stats
    Cyclops: ht. 6' 3", wt. 195 lbs.
    Havok: ht. 6' 0", wt. 175 lbs.
    Vulcan: ht. 6' 0", wt. 178 lbs.
    Iceman: ht. 5' 8", wt. 145 lbs.
    Sunfire: ht. 5' 10", wt. 175 lbs.

BANNED

Default ... For OP/1st pg. HUB cont'd.

Last edited by PolarIceFire; 01-06-2023 at 06:09 AM.

BANNED

HELLI0NS...

WAS...

BANNED

w...i...l...d... WiLD

🔱😈FEAST😈🔱

https://twitter.com/zebwells/status/1600269410387664898
    Zeb Wells
    @zebwells

Replying to @AshcanPress

Yeah, but...

6:22 PM · Dec 6, 2022

BANNED

Cyclops' Brother Is the REAL Mutant Captain America, @ScreenRant.com

Captain Krakoa presents an opportunity for a mutant Captain America, and Cyclops's brother Havok proved he should be the one behind the mask.

BY STEFAN KONDIĆ, PUBLISHED SEP 20, 2022

Recent events in Marvel Comics have bolstered the fan argument that Cyclops is the mutant version of Captain America, but the Uncanny Avengers comic revealed that title should belong to Havok. As Cyclops's younger brother, Alex Summers has lived most of his adult life in his older brother's shadow, but he showed he has what it takes to be the mutant Captain America.

Havok has had a long career in comics - introduced in X-Men #54 by Arnold Drake and Don Heck in 1969, Havok has been an on-again, off-again member of the team commonly led by his older brother. When not an X-Men, Havok led the government-sanctioned mutant superteam known as X-Factor. He's had interdimensional adventures, traveled through time, fought an insurgency in Shi'Ar space and more, and yet Alex unfortunately never managed to quite make a name for himself as a hero or as a leader. Unfortunately, ever since 2014's AXIS event, most comics featuring Havok have dealt with the trauma he endured in the event and its aftermath. But fans shouldn't forget the potential he's shown with the Avengers, or the idealism that separates him from his brother, that make him an ideal candidate for a "mutant Captain America."

Recently, the X-Men introduced Captain Krakoa in the pages of X-Men #6, by Gerry Duggan and Pepe Larraz. Originally portrayed as an alternate hero identity for Cyclops, who was officially dead to the public at the time, Captain Krakoa was clearly meant to serve as a mutant equivalent to Steve Rogers. But Cyclops wasn't the best choice for the role - his younger brother was. In the pages of Uncanny Avengers Havok served as leader of the Avengers Unity Squad, which promoted cooperation between mutants and humans, whether hero or civilian. In this role, not only did Alex successfully lead his team against huge threats like the Red Skull with Xavier's powers, or the time-traveling Apocalypse Twins, but he gained the trust and respect of Avengers stalwarts like Rogers, Thor and the Scarlet Witch.

Captain America Respects Havok More Than Cyclops

More important than being able to command Captain America and Thor in the field, was the fact that Steve Rogers trusted Alex's judgment and deferred to his opinion while on the squad. It's rare to see Cap take orders, but he recognized a kindred spirit in Alex Summers: driven, courageous and idealistic. While Scott was busy with his controversial "mutant revolution" at the time, Alex spent his tenure working to build bridges between mutants and humans, constantly emphasizing their shared humanity. As leader of the Avengers Unity Squad, Alex proved that he has what it takes to be an even better hero than his more well-known brother.

While the details have yet to be revealed, it was stated that the Captain Krakoa armor wasn't originally created for Cyclops, and he was only temporarily field-testing it. With Havok having won a spot on the X-Men at the recent Hellfire Gala election, the timing is perfect to once again explore Alex's confident, heroic yet caring side and move him away from the trauma he endured in recent years. Cyclops may be one of Krakoa's most notable citizens, but as was seen in Uncanny Avengers, Havok has proven he should be the island nation's Captain America.

Loving all these scans and articles and goodies. And I can't wait for the conclusion of Dark Web: X-Men #3. I have a good feeling about what's in store for Mr. Alex.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I hope he gets some much needed direction this year. He's been floundering since Astonishing X-men

Astonishing Member

I suggested this last year, but I'd really like to see a maxi-series featuring the Thomas/Adams era of X-Men in present day -- with some flashbacks to previous unseen moments of that era. That was such a fantastic era that came to a close before it could really take off. And, no offense, but John Byrn's Hidden X-Men series was a big disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hope he gets some much needed direction this year. He's been floundering since Astonishing X-men
    Absolutely! I hope that changes this year. What would you do with him? Given the chance.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Loving all these scans and articles and goodies. And I can't wait for the conclusion of Dark Web: X-Men #3. I have a good feeling about what's in store for Mr. Alex.
    Thank you, that's good to hear, 'cause I 'm really enjoying puttin' it all together. And while I share your anticipation for DW3, can't say the same for your favorable feelings toward its outcome(s), as my high hopes for Bobby, Lorna, & AleX himself... have been pretty much dashed this past year, for the most part. To the point where side-eyeing skepticism has become my stock-in-trade when it comes to dealing w/the X-office, and I'm now managing my eXpectations accordingly -- which is more than ever -- as a result. It's not like he's been treated that well in the main X-Men issues prior to this, same as Lorna after #5 & even Bobby overall so far, really.

Well, "direction" doesn't always mean development in my eXperience, and I'd much prefer the latter to take priority. Which is why his continued erraticism in XM & DW "therapeutic" approach to Madelyne not only didn't surprise me, but seemed perfectly in character, comin' out of Hellions.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I suggested this last year, but I'd really like to see a maxi-series featuring the Thomas/Adams era of X-Men in present day -- with some flashbacks to previous unseen moments of that era. That was such a fantastic era that came to a close before it could really take off. And, no offense, but John Byrn's Hidden X-Men series was a big disappointment.
    As I said then, if done well, I'd be IMMENSELY into this. And by that, I mean MAJOR focus on Bobby, Lorna, & AleX, for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Absolutely! I hope that changes this year. What would you do with him? Given the chance.
    Lean in HARD... to the idea of him bein' a uniter as opposed to a divider, and that "caring idealist" aspect he has, that the most recent, linked & posted article mentions. Any combination of his aforementioned Uncanny Avengers and/or AU Mutant X histories, with a Hellions -- sans Sinister -- M.O. of ACTUALLY bein' rehabilitative, successfully... would be my pitch.

Also, him reconciling his biseXuality & gettin' together w/Iceman would be a significant factor in his healing, along w/this sense of evolution & finding purpose. Matter of fact, it would be integral to all that & other, later things, too. It'd be him & Bobby against the world, he'd be happy & in love for the 1st time in a long time, maybe even for the -- most real -- 1st time... ever.

A WRESTLING SINGLET?!!🥵 WOW!!! We went from 1 FETISH 2 another, and I'm not complainin'!

Actually, I really like this & to date, think it's the best image I've seen that artist ever do of Iceman. The armband, the whole...
    idea of it & its theme(s)...😏
    the more I think about it, 😋
    the more I REALLY Like it!😉

And tho the followin' is Tennis assoc.:
    GAME! SET!! MATCH!!!
    I think it MORE than APPLIES here...
    AS YOU'LL SOON SEE!!!!

In this universe the Iceman's powers were...
    SO INTENSE, that he couldn't touch anyone,
    without fear of killing them. I IMMEDIATELY
    HEAD-CANON'd there'd be ONE EXCEPTION - and HE's LOOKIN' @ HIM, right IN FRONT of 'im!! 🤤👅

Just IMAGINE the implications of THAT!! Based on how their powers combine goin' back as early as X-Men #60, I'll say, it makes...
    PERFECT SENSE
    !!

BOBBY, he's THE taut, sinewy, HUNKY JOBBER, MUSCLE BOY who's verse,
    will do anything ya say & likes to play... w/NO LIMITS, that YOU'VE BEEN WAITIN' FOR
    Robert Drake, ICEMAN, the Frozen SERPANTINE - TAKEDOWN, snake down, & PIN HIM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    I dont know but Id love for him to be more than just a plot device which is what they seem to do with him. He hasnt felt like he's had much agency and simply has existed to develop other characters and or progress whatever plot he's put in. I also would love to see him out of this depressive funk he's been in which has lasted the better part of a decade with the exception of Astonishing. Its time for Alex to be happy

Well, "direction" doesn't always mean development in my eXperience, and I'd much prefer the latter to take priority. Which is why his continued erraticism in XM & DW "therapeutic" approach to Madelyne not only didn't surprise me, but seemed perfectly in character, comin' out of Hellions. .
    Why not both?

BANNED

... Why not both?
    Oh, that's always the holy grail, of course. But sometimes characters get a direction & then receive very li'l to no development. While in other instances, one can seemingly lack a clear, cohesive course, which often grows & becomes part of their overall, generative journey.

I do agree AleX really needs to shake the aimless angst he's been saddled & grapplin' with for far too long, though, take ownership of himself and embrace life once again w/RENEWED optimism & enthusiasm. And Bobby & Lorna need to join him, somewhat, also... in that respect. While they've made more progress than he has, they too, could & should be shown to be further along in finding their Krakoa era (sure-)footing.

And w/that I'm off to answer a recent PM, first, and then FINALLY... read Scarlet Witch #1! 🤘