Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

STORM, flanked by the main men of The SUMMER House, AKA...
    some of the most studly steeds in the X-Men's mutant stable!!!
    W/the community conscience, NIGHTcrawler, hangin' overhead.

Which thematically, segues nicely into THIS random, never-before-seen (by me) piXXX, that I just came across! 😏😉

From X-Men: Blue & by Jorge Molina, I believe.

I found it on Pinterest, which said it was from frawgzcomiX.tumblr.com, but the link provided came up as noneXistent. And an image search via Google was also fruitless, as it resulted in no other sizes and/or online duplicates being located elsewhere. So for now, it remains anonymous/uncredited & essentially...

1 of a KIND!

At least 'til I can figure out who the artist is & if there are other, bigger versions available, to better appreciate its...

UNABASHED, ABSOLUTE, SEXINESS!!!

🥵🤤😋👅
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 01-07-2023 at 07:54 AM.

BANNED

By Joe...s Matsuda & Jusko, and... IDK?

BANNED

And lastly, a smaller, but revised & more vibrant version of...

that already AWESOME Clay Mann image, from the 1st pg.

BANNED

I LOVE DICK... 😏

GRAYSON!😉
    2 me, he & AleX seem... A LOT ALIKE!! NIGHTWING!

HAV0K
    has MUCH IN COMMON w/the former Robin, IMO.

Also... for OP/1st pg. HUB cont'd., I can:
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    MVPs (IMO), FAMily, & most closely associated W/lately + *manifestation* & teammates+...
    APPreciation LINKS...

I looked but could not find new threads for: Forge/Jonathan Silvercloud, Angelica Jones/Firestar, Rachel G̶r̶e̶y̶/Askani(+), Gabriel Summers/Vulcan, Corsair/Christopher Summers, Kwannon/Psylocke & John Greycrow...
    now add in Rachel Summers / Askani / Bright Lady 2023 Appreciation Thread & Betsy Braddock: Captain Britain Appreciation 2023, by eXtension
    (+Outback).

Will do the same for the following, as well:

Quicksilver: Pietro Maximoff Appreciation 2022 (90sXF/HoM & UA, when @the same time, he had QS join ANXF so... he could keep tabs on their TEAM LEADER, Lorna)
    Rogue (Anna Marie LeBeau) Appreciation 2023: Sassy Southern Brawler (UA)
    Sunfire, the Burning Star of KrakoArakko Appreciation 2022 (UA)

Mister sinister appreciation thread 2023

Speaking of, has anyone else pondered the potentiality that...
    spoilers:
    SoS could reveal the entire Krakoa era has ACTUALLY been... his OG Moira X TIMELINE TEST RUN?!!!
    end of spoilers

1st thing I thought of w/that Immortal #1 cliffhanger WAS, huh, SO... there's their get-out-of-jail-FREE-card?
    (IF... needed/wanted.)
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 01-08-2023 at 08:23 AM.

I LOVE DICK... ��

[INDENT]GRAYSON!��
    2 me, he & AleX seem... A LOT ALIKE!! [B]NIGHTWING!

LOL!

This is not what I expected to see on this early sunny Sunday morning!

There certainly are similarities between Havok and Nghtwing. There are allso simiarities between Jean Grey and Donna Troy too!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 01-08-2023 at 08:46 AM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Mister sinister appreciation thread 2023

Speaking of, has anyone else pondered the potentiality that...
    spoilers:
    SoS could reveal the entire Krakoa era has ACTUALLY been... his OG Moira X TIMELINE TEST RUN?!!!
    end of spoilers

1st thing I thought of w/that Immortal #1 cliffhanger WAS, huh, SO... there's their get-out-of-jail-FREE-card?
    (IF... needed/wanted.)
    Hmmm that could be interesting. The word used by Gillen to describe the status quo after SoS was "joyous."

And I love me some Nightdi... er, Nightwing.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    LOL!

This is not what I expected to see on this early sunny Sunday morning!

There certainly are similarities between Havok and Nghtwing. There are allso simiarities between Jean Grey and Donna Troy too!
    I AIM... 2 please!

Sure is, Dick's AleX's DC brother from another mother!! IDK... how so? Wouldn't Rachel or even Maddie be more like Donna? Jean would be like Diana to me, in that they're both kinda matronly. And I guess that would make Hope whatever that li'l blonde Wonder Girl's real name is. Also, isn't there a whole bunch of different Wonder Women, now? I haven't been keepin' up and/or payin' too close of attention.

I AIM... 2 please!

Sure is, Dick's AleX's DC brother from another mother!! IDK... how so? Wouldn't Rachel or even Maddie be more like Donna? Jean would be like Diana to me, in that they're both kinda matronly. And I guess that would make Hope whatever that li'l blonde Wonder Girl's real name is. Also, isn't there a whole bunch of different Wonder Women, now? I haven't been keepin' up and/or payin' too close of attention.
    You sure do please!

Well, both Jean and Donna have no codename and a Great new one is HARD to find, best costumes seem to be past ones (although I really like Jean's current one), both have been downplayed as far as their personality, strengths, powers.

Jean is being shown currently in a better light, while Donna is still on the back burner over at DC, but Jean was there for the longest time.

Naw, to me, it is Jean and Donna are MU/DCU counterparts.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Hmmm that could be interesting. The word used by Gillen to describe the status quo after SoS was "joyous."

And I love me some Nightdi... er, Nightwing.
    spoilers:
    It wouldn't have to be total erasure, more of a soft reboot. Just enough to undo some of that early, sinisterly shadiness Hickman had sewn into the tapestry. Kinda like THERE, now, let's try this again. A resetting of the table, so to speak, for a truly fresh start (free of those forebodingly suggestive, dark undertones). OR... something even less than that, to anywhere in between the beginnings & current goings on. Even a weird, SoS sidestep, to a seeming permanently altered present. There's a lot of possibilities for how & WHEN... from, his cache of Moira timeline save-points could be used.
    end of spoilers

Yes, I SEIZED upon that "word"... as it brought plenty of wildly wonderful imaginings to mind. None of which will probably happen, I'm sure, lol. As I'm pretty certain his & my ideas of what would be considered joyously interesting, engaging, & ultimately, entertaining, aren't really all that much in line with each other. Given my nagging indifference toward Immortal so far, I'm gonna say it seems unlikely, to say the least. Though I definitely wouldn't be opposed, if he were to surprise me with a different cast, and direction.

Also, a LI'L AleX GP,
    to go with SOME:

Last edited by PolarIceFire; 01-08-2023 at 06:17 PM.

Has there ever been an in or out of universe explanation for why Alex's plasma blasts manifest in concentric pattern? It feels like they initially wanted to give him sonic powers.

BANNED

2018 ANT-MAN AND THE WASP SKETCH CARD - HAVOK, by fredianofficial@DeviantArt.com

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Has there ever been an in or out of universe explanation for why Alex's plasma blasts manifest in concentric pattern? It feels like they initially wanted to give him sonic powers.
    I'll see what I can find, but in the meantime, my guess would be that it's (always been) a fairly typical way to visually represent any/ALL forms of energy-wave patterns. You needn't look any further than nature & the rippling of water to see why, as it's 1 of the most basic, RW eXampes of kineticism.

I'll see what I can find, but in the meantime, my guess would be that it's (always been) a fairly typical way to visually represent any/ALL forms of energy-wave patterns. You needn't look any further than nature & the rippling of water to see why, as it's 1 of the most basic, RW eXampes of kineticism.

Yeah, I always appreciated how different Alex's power blasts have looked compared to mostly everyone else.

These are great energy pics, PIF!

BANNED

You sure do please!

Well, both Jean and Donna have no codename and a Great new one is HARD to find, best costumes seem to be past ones (although I really like Jean's current one), both have been downplayed as far as their personality, strengths, powers.

Jean is being shown currently in a better light, while Donna is still on the back burner over at DC, but Jean was there for the longest time.

Naw, to me, it is Jean and Donna are MU/DCU counterparts.
    Will do!

Okay, I can see where you're comin' from. But for me, from a more archetypal embodiment angle, I still feel like it's Diana. And matronly was the wrong word, I think matriarchal would be better & more apt, actually.

I mean, just 4 FUN & LAUGHS, THIS:

had to start SOMEWHERE... for a reason. 😜

Yeah, I always appreciated how different Alex's power blasts have looked compared to mostly everyone else.

These are great energy pics, PIF!
    That's MORE than enough on Jean, tho,

this is... HAV0K's thread!!

Same here, most definitely, his appearance in combination w/
    that power set is a pretty signature -- and iconic -- visual.

Havok vs Joe FiXit, @GreenFists.wordpress.com
    Located this on DeviantArt. Thought it was really cool. Too bad it ain’t longer.
    You can check out the rest of his stuff here: http://kazemb.deviantart.com
    THANK YOU, PX9!!!

Will do!

Okay, I can see where you're comin' from. But for me, from a more archetypal embodiment angle, I still feel like it's Diana. And matronly was the wrong word, I think matriarchal would be better & more apt, actually.

I mean, just 4 FUN & LAUGHS, THIS:

had to start SOMEWHERE... for a reason. ��

That's MORE than enough on Jean, tho,

this is... HAV0K's thread!!

Same here, most definitely, his appearance in combination w/
    that power set is a pretty signature -- and iconic -- visual.

Havok vs Joe FiXit, @GreenFists.wordpress.com

THANK YOU, PX9!!!

LOL, Mom Jeans!

That Havok fighting Hulk and the one fighting Abomination are Great! You can feel the power coming out of Havok!!