Page 43 of 104 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Good work with the character intros BoK. Very good choices too.

I got a few things perking myself. As soon as INFINITY EFFECT wraps up, I'll begin preparing for another event that will cross AoM Lines. Stay tuned to the Bullpen Page for more news.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

The daring, scintillating Agents of
    SHIELD '60
    return this August with a few new faces...

Expecting someone else?
    007 has a license to SHIELD!

This August, Get Ready For....
    SHIELD '60
    Roll Call

Peggy Carter & Howard Stark
    Not your average secret agents!

*Gorgeous art originally by Kevin Wada

SHIELD '60 looking sweet! And speaking of new faces...

Is Jen Walters, Esq. ready to be a responsible pet owner?

Maybe she should have started with a puppy...
    GIZMO joins the cast of SHE-HULK, ATTORNEY AT LAW!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

This August, Your Favorite Masters of Espionage Return...
    SHIELD '60

Whoever said that this is a man's world,

Never met Contessa!

Fantastic Member

Do you know how you got that dent, in your top lip? Way back, before you were born, I told you a secret, then I put my finger there and I said "Shhhhh!"

THE CABAL HAVE A NEW FALLEN ANGEL ADVISING THEM!

e3e204585b7402b0e2b934628bf6d238.jpg

Guard your soul well! Gabriel walks the Earth once again!

The Cabal's got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Some nice intros there. Good to see Connery there, just finished watching all of his Bond movies last week.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneofKings View Post
    Some nice intros there. Good to see Connery there, just finished watching all of his Bond movies last week.
    Thanks Bane. And big thanks to Shaggy who originally saved Bond and granted his use for this series. I am really excited about SHIELD '60 and have one more surprise new member to be announced soon as well as a creative team attached that I would pay good $$$ to read.

Awesome choice Gaff, the world needs more Walken!

This August, Prepare to Howl!
    SHIELD '60

Gabe Jones, Nick Fury & Dum Dum Duggan
    Always go Commando!

***one more SHIELD '60 roster reveal to go***

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Always go Commando!
    I admit, I lol'ed.

WEB EXCLUSIVE "SCOTS FOWK" EDITION
    SURREAL SPACEWAYS #1
    featuring the Rebirth of Adam Warlock
    Written by GRANT MORRISON
    Plot by GLOBAL HONORED & HIGHWAYGUY
    Art & Cover A by FRANK QUITELY
    Cover C Digital Exclusive "Loch Ness Foom" by GRANT MORRISON
    • RNAD Coulport in Argyll, Scotland (Earth 0.) A rebellious wee lad fae Glasgow hops the fence as his da did muny years back. A striving comic book writer..nae...a graphic novelist, for whatever that means, he is. See this is where they hoose awe they Trident Nuclear Missles, ken? Blow us awe up fae here tae the moon. Whit’s the point? But there isnae a soul here. Nae missles. Nae soldiers. Nae balding mad scientists in bonnie white lab coats. The place is pure empty. Nothing tae be feart a’ ‘cept that honkin' smell. And then he spies it. He must be pished oot his nut. That hus got tae be the biggest damn butterfly cocoon he's seen in awe his puff!
    • Same Earth. Same Queen. Different Country. Canada, eh. He's the biggest movie star on the planet. His latest super-hero film, DEADPOOL 4: STEALING CABLE just racked up $225M (CAN) on its opening weekend and is hitting 97% rating on RottingPotatoes, catapulting him up as the favorite for his third straight Genie Award (also Canadian) for best actor. Let's just call him Ryan. Life couldn't be better. He is single again. Human Magazine named him "Sexiest Dude of the Decade." His upcoming stand-up tour sold out in minutes, and his debut album went straight platinum. Critics Love him. His peers admire him. Producers fall over themselves to hand him loads of cash and the primo scripts. The kids adore him and on this day he was scheduled to do a surprise screening in costume for Vancouver's School of the Deaf. That is when this other guy showed up, real strange looking fella, crazy hair and digs, in a flying car no doubt. All part of the show, right? The extremes these studios will go to....except, it wasn't. Ryan has been kidnapped! But why?
      (Insert language decoder) "Wow, It is so great to finally meet you. I have seen all your adventures back on my planet. But they stole it, my blu-ray player, my projectorix, my Infinity gem, all my stuff, those nayfrags! But you can get it all back for me. You're Deadpool, the hero that can't be killed! Oh yeah, my name is Taneleer Tivan, my friend calls me Tan, everyone else goes with Kid Collector. Hold on tight, we have one more stop to make."
    • An actor and an alien zoom over an abandoned nuclear weapons hub in Scotland, a small tree dances in the wind below, and a writer watches as HE begins to hatch....TO BE CONTINUED!
    • Join the mind-bending, legendary team of Morrison & Quitely for their greatest trip yet. It has to start somewhere, might as well be here, might as well be AOM Now!
    Digital Exclusive: You are enjoying the Plotter Approved "Scots Fowk" Edition of this Issue (by our very own kilt-wearing Highwayguy!)
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

Default Can you land a Helicarrier in Maynardville?

This August, we need us eight good spies,
    SHIELD '60
    When in the business of hunting super-villainous Nazis, hire the best there is at what he does...

And Business is Boomin'!

Very exciting promos guys! Foom and I are very glad to see the Bullpen page getting some activity.

Aldo will be cruel to the German, but kind to the readers!