Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,558 of 1558

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Cool
    And you’re right, we will discover the hiccups when we hit them, and then improvise and adjust.

I’m (GH) down for 2
    Marvell2100 is officially down for 2
    Personamanx is down for 2
    Exciter is in for 2
    Lee Stone down for 2
    nX01a is down for 2

Who else is officially in?
    Sunofdarkchild ?
    Baneofkings ?

Bueller....Bueller

UPDATED FRIDAY 7 AM EST

You can wait and decide if your title is a solo or team before you make that first selection for that book as some plans may change along the way based on what someone else picked for instance.

Once we get a starting list of who all is in and then how many titles we will have, I’ll generate a random draft order for making those first selections.

My gut also at least at first is to limit the characters to one title to start out with. Which means we may need to wait a little while before forming an “Avengers” type team until after some characters are established in AOM, so continuity and storylines make sense. But I am open to other suggestions.
    I was going to take one, but that pesky peer pressure (see, I'm alliterating already) compels me to take two.

I will have two titles, please. I'm not sure of content yet, I may wait and take any stragglers and work with those. But I am in.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Awesome, glad to have you back in CC

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

"Hello True Believers and welcome to the Fifth Edition of the Age of Marvels Bullpen!"

CBR PRESENTS: AGE OF MARVELS! YOUR COMICS YOUR WAY!
    SIX INCREDIBLE LINES OF AWESOME COMICS!!

MARVEL ASSEMBLE!
    MARVEL GLOBAL!
    MARVEL KNIGHTS!
    SCI-FI MARVEL!
    MARVEL SUPERNATURAL!
    UNCANNY MARVEL!

What is Age of Marvels you ask?
    AoM is a fan created universe where we tell stories based on our favorite Marvel characters and post monthly solicits for all to enjoy! Participation in AoM is very easy, simply "purchase" the titles you like(it actually costs you nothing) and then vote in the poll for the line that you think is best for the month. See? It's just that easy!

Can I become a plotter for AoM?
    Yes you can! If you have an idea for a character or team, simply pitch your story to one of our line editors via PM! From there, the editor will fit your idea into the line of titles that he/she edits for AoM. We have our own continuity here at AoM but we're not afraid to step outside the box so don't hesitate to dive in!

How many Lines are there in AoM and what are they exactly? Is there a list of rosters?
    We have six lines of titles at AoM. Below is a list of those lines and the great people who edit them!

Editor-In-Chief: Marvell2100.
    Marvel Assemble(Avengers) Editor: Shaggydoo. He assembles the Assemblers.
    Marvel Global(Espionage) Editor: Exciter. He used to be an agent, now he's a playa!
    Marvel Knights(Urban Heroes) Editor: Global Honored. He's from the mean streets of Sesame Street and runs with a hostile crew(Burt and Ernie).
    Sci-Fi Marvel(Cosmic and Sci-Fi titles) Editor: Marvell2100. His line is the ultimate power in the universe!
    Supernatural Marvel(Magic, Suspense and Horror) Editor: Mcgaffer. He's the horror part of the equation.
    Uncanny Marvel(X-Men) Editors: BaneofKings. He'll slap an X on anything or anyone.

So if you're interested in plotting in any of those lines, please contact the appropriate editor. Further along in the thread, you'll find a list of titles and rosters to give you a better grasp and idea of our universe.

Below are links to other AoM related threads. Check 'em out!

THE ALL-NEW AGE OF MARVELS PROMO ART SHOWCASE

AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN IV

Also, check out the Age of Marvels and New Dawn Wiki Page 8 Ball Pool Google Hangouts Omegle to learn the history and more about both of our fan fiction universes!
    Rozen has made a request about Anya Corazen or May Day Parker Spider-Girl arrangement. I don't see them presently on anybody's list so I'm favoring the utilization of it is possible that one.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I was going to take one, but that pesky peer pressure (see, I'm alliterating already) compels me to take two.

I will have two titles, please. I'm not sure of content yet, I may wait and take any stragglers and work with those. But I am in.
    Is Moon Girl taken? I have an idea for a series starring Lunella which is different.

Hey CC.

Nobody is officially taken yet. I am confident you’ll get an opportunity to select Moon Girl, that would be an interesting choice indeed.

We are in the first step of figuring out who all is in and then we’ll know how many titles we will initially be starting out with. I will start a new thread once we get our new AOM bullpen staff locked down.

From there, we’ll take turns selecting the name of our title(s) and the main or first character of that book followed by “drafting” our rosters and creative teams to fill the titles.

I believe if you go back a page on this thread, there is a post that explains the process a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Hey CC.

Nobody is officially taken yet. I am confident you’ll get an opportunity to select Moon Girl, that would be an interesting choice indeed.

We are in the first step of figuring out who all is in and then we’ll know how many titles we will initially be starting out with. I will start a new thread once we get our new AOM bullpen staff locked down.

From there, we’ll take turns selecting the name of our title(s) and the main or first character of that book followed by “drafting” our rosters and creative teams to fill the titles.

I believe if you go back a page on this thread, there is a post that explains the process a little better.
    Seriously, I got to read what's happening? That's only fair, of course. This looks like it's going to be a fun adventure.

I'd be up for two titles, apologies for not getting back sooner, been super busy with my Masters degree starting up and moving to London and LFF. But would be down for this.

Great!

Glad to have you on board for the relaunch, Bane, as you have always produced the goods and I look forward to seeing what you build this time in this clean new sandbox.

I think a lot of us have gotten real busy lately which has prompted this relaunch and trimming down of AOM. 2 books and an open world of creativity takes some of the timeconstrainng weight off and hopefully the old adage less is more rings true for us here at this new start.

I believe everyone is in for two. Doing a quick roll call:

Marvell2100
    BaneofKings
    Exciter
    Personamanx
    nX01a
    Lee Stone
    CaptCleghorn
    Global Honored

That puts us at 16 titles for a relaunch.

I have a PM out to Sunofdarkchild to get confirmation whether Sun wants in. Once I hear back, we’ll set the title number and I will create a new thread for building these new relaunch titles and drafting/filling out rosters.

Am I missing anyone else? My apologies if so.

Any more suggestions for this version AOM name?
    Feedback on what’s been suggested so far?

I like AOM New Universe, New Age of Marvels and AOM 2019

Update:
    I think we are set at our 8 New AOM initial members.
    If Sunofdc or anyone else wants to join in, I will wait until noon today EST before randomizing the draft order.

I plan to use random.org unless someone has a better suggestion.

Also, I realize some of us have already made known their preferences for titles and I plan to honor those by bypassing them if I select before them. I have a few ideas for titles myself but am going to play it a little flexible, see what’s available when it’s my turn.

Once the order is randomly generated, I’ll start a new thread for the intitial roster selections. I’ll probably do a poll too so we can vote on the new name, any more nominees for naming?

I was thinking originally that we will just have 16 titles, no brands. Each plotter is basically their own editor, though under the restrictions of their rosters and collaborating with other plotters to keep continuity in line for all.
    16 is a sweet # though. Maybe after we sort out the titles we can evaluate and consider 4 lines of 4 if they parse out in a way that makes sense anyways.

Hmmm... my suggestion for name...

New Age of Marvel Infinite
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Doors open at noon, I will do the draft order randomization then and post it.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...17#post3951117
    I will also send out a PM to the 8 plotters

I like Infinite name, that’s a good suggestion

So just to recap and clarify, once the order is determined, we will follow that order and take turns picking our books and their main characters until we have the title name and main/1st character for the full 16 titles.

Then after that is established, we will open it up and begin filling out the rest of the roster with 2 picks per day per title until we have populated our full new AOM universe, those are really first come first serve.

The TITLE SELECTION & DRAFT thread is now open.
    Marv is on the clock....
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...tion-amp-Draft

See you guys over there.
    Good luck and have fun.