Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Everything looks great! Only thing I'd change is on the Last Days of Eddie Brock book, you have Flash Thompson (Agent Venom) listed as an antagonist. In my mini, Eddie is tracking him, and wants to find him...(spoilers edited out below)

[]

So maybe Flash should be taken off of there. My mini is kind of a 2-man road trip, of sorts.

When Highway originally approved it, since it was to be a miniseries & nobody else had claimed Venom before I did, it was greenlit that this would be in present time & a future plotter could pick the symbiote up and do whatever with it after my book was finished.Now, however, with the Flash book out there, I've conceded that mine can be like a "1 year ago" scenario or whatever. If I stick the landing with the last issue, it should leave things in a great position as a lead-in to the Agent Venom stuff.
    Last edited by Clark_Kent; 09-05-2014 at 06:34 PM.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Check with SuperCooper as this would be for the KNIGHTS line I assume and there was already some discussion about the use of these characters a few months back as we were rebuilding AOM before Guy stepped down, how May Day would fit continuity wise so as not to screw up other continuity (i.e. our single 20 something Peter Parker, the Parker parents Shaggy is currently using, etc.) some of this may need ironed out so everyone is on the same page.

And Anya was reserved to Global Line for Secret Warriors. However, the plotter that made those requests left the series before #1 issue so that one is currently in limbo. I don't have a problem with Anya being moved over to Knights for a Spider-Girls type book since Secret Warriors seems to have been abandoned.
    I think Rozen was aiming for a more light-hearted touch and wanted to debut the title in the Kooky Line. I'll touch base with SuperC to make sure we're not stepping on toes here.

Okay Bullpen!!! Are you ready for some football? Let the trash talking begin!

Foom says he's going undefeated this year but he's not ready to commit to a team. He'll make his pick after the Super Bowl ends.

I knew I screwed up when I made O.J. Simpson my first round draft pick...

Should have gone with Marvel's own NFL Superpro!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    I knew I screwed up when I made O.J. Simpson my first round draft pick...

Should have gone with Marvel's own NFL Superpro!
    I'm going with Johnny Football, The Human Torch!

The new Kooky line will debut next month. Anyone interested in pitching a series, contact me or ExcelsiorPrime via PM with your idea. Have your cast and creative team put together as well.

My 'Boys are getting mauled!!!!!!!

Two new titles posted in the Kooky Line roster! Check 'em out!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Two new titles posted in the Kooky Line roster! Check 'em out!
    Harry S. Truman Elementary can get pretty hardcore. Glad Lil' Frank will be there to keep the bullies in line!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Harry S. Truman Elementary can get pretty hardcore. Glad Lil' Frank will be there to keep the bullies in line!
    He's going to have his hands full with those Kennedi Boys!

There's been another update to the Kooky Line! And it's brought to you in technicolor by Exciter!

We have another entry for the Kooky Line. Looks like we're going to have a TV ratings battle between EP and Exciter.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    We have another entry for the Kooky Line. Looks like we're going to have a TV ratings battle between EP and Exciter.
    I wager Mojovision would pay big for the syndication rights to Avengers Mansion, which is an amazing idea. If the Avengers were real, you know a show like that would exist.

I wager Mojovision would pay big for the syndication rights to Avengers Mansion, which is an amazing idea. If the Avengers were real, you know a show like that would exist.
    It's up to us here at AoM to bring the fans what they really want. More Avengers Mansion in Mojovision!

A note to all editors: Make your picks and vote best line. It's now mandatory.