Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Foerrtress open, evurtyone must pick a pickle!

I've got rthe test ty old chinesr fire dragon

I'll have a Kosher Dill with a side of hamburger!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'll have a Kosher Dill with a side of hamburger!
    I'm feeling real simpatico here because kosher dill is my pickle of choice as well. Get those bread & butter ones away from me!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

We're a little over two weeks from debuting our new Kooky Line! There are still slots available for anyone willing to submit an entry. Just PM me your idea with cast and creative team intact.

We have a new entry into the Kooky line brought to you by the Superior SuperCooper: H.E.R.B.I.E. For Hire!

Robots will do anything for money! Or is that bitcoin?

A sixth title has now been added to the Kooky Line courtesy of Rozen: Reign of Galacta! There's a teenage world eater on Earth! What could possibly go wrong?

Fantastic Member

I'm a little late with this (apparently I was eating pickles) but it's that time of year again. The Supernatural Line will be hosting AOM's HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! Usual rules - Take any character you want (it's all out of continuity) combine with a classic horror story and finally pick your favorite deceased horror writer and send me the macabre results. You never know, you might enjoy joining me and the "Others" in the dark shadows of AOM for a little bit, we'll even put out the chips 'n' dips.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post
    I'm a little late with this (apparently I was eating pickles) but it's that time of year again. The Supernatural Line will be hosting AOM's HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! Usual rules - Take any character you want (it's all out of continuity) combine with a classic horror story and finally pick your favorite deceased horror writer and send me the macabre results. You never know, you might enjoy joining me and the "Others" in the dark shadows of AOM for a little bit, we'll even put out the chips 'n' dips.
    I'm in 'gaff! Foom says "Rhhaaaarrrrrrr!!!!!!!!" in his scary voice.

Let's make it a true spooktacular, and I never use that term loosely.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I've got my story ready for the Spooktakular and it's veeeerrrrry scary!

Plotters/Editors, let's get those solicits rolling in.

New series added to the Kooky Line!

THE INVINCIBLE BRICK!
    Writer: John Ostrander
    Plotter: Marvell2100
    Artist: Cully Hamner
    Cast:
    The Brick
    Supporting: Brotherhood of the Rock, Sister Shale, Kid Quartz, Master Granite, The Obsidian
    Villains: The Legion of Coal, The Stoners, Jack Hammer, C-Ment, Lady Lodestone

Concept: Age of Apocalypse! Civil War! Annihilation! Dark Phoenix! Throughout the Marvel Universe, there have been events that have changed the course of history! But did you know that there was one...uhhh...man(?) who was present at each event and helped alter that course? The Brick! At each pivotal moment, The Brick was there to give our heroes a helping hand(although a smack to the head might not be considered helping) to find the strength to overcome all odds!

The Kooky Line now has 7 strong titles ready to debut this October! Hope you enjoy!

Shameless plug here:

There is a slow build up in the titles in the Cosmic Line. There are forces at play behind the scenes and pieces are being moved and manipulated! There is something ominous on the horizon and another major shake-up for the cosmos after the events of Heart of Darkness! We've seen the drastic change in the landscape with the fall of the Shi'ar. Which powerful empire will be the next to fall?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Shameless plug here:

There is a slow build up in the titles in the Cosmic Line. There are forces at play behind the scenes and pieces are being moved and manipulated! There is something ominous on the horizon and another major shake-up for the cosmos after the events of Heart of Darkness! We've seen the drastic change in the landscape with the fall of the Shi'ar. Which powerful empire will be the next to fall?
    Plus I heard there would be a cameo from Alf, who exists in the Marvel Universe (he fought the High Evolutionary once)!