Page 51 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    September solicits will be posed tomorrow! Get ready for the AoM-Videogame challenge!
    ^_^
    Coming tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Plotters! If you have a new title for the Amazing Line I need rosters and creative teams asap so I can make the adjustments on the Rosters Page.

Nice Work nx01a! Very good promo!

"I wasn't born a hero. But I'm learning to become one."
    With great power comes great responsibility.

Miles Morales:
    The Spectacular Spider-Man!
    G Willow Wilson / Sara Pichelli

The All-New Amazing Line. Coming this October from Age of Marvels

"We are the forgers of history!"

This September: ASSASSINS' CREED

vs

The Falcon & Nomad -Marvel Assemble
    Black Panther: King of the Dead -Marvel Assemble
    New Agents of Atlas -Marvel Global
    Daughters of the Dragon -Marvel Global
    Future Imperfect -Sci-Fi Marvel
    The Inhumans -Sci-Fi Marvel

What comes next will shatter Age of Marvels!

Just a reminder! I think I should repost this! Don't lose out, pick a character by this weekend.

Welcome AoM-ers to the Awards show! The ASSEMBLE Line has won the poll prize for JuLY while the SUPERNATURAL Line has won the total sales award(Assemble had the most but they've already won the poll award)! But not to be left out, prize options are awarded to the highest selling title in each line! So without further ado, here are the titles eligible this month:

MARVEL ASSEMBLE
    THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #13– 12

MARVEL GLOBAL
    DAUGHTERS OF THE DRAGON #7– Afro Samurai.

MARVEL KNIGHTS
    AVENGERS 4 HIRE #7– 10
    VENOM #3– 10
    DAREDEVIL #13– 10
    THE PUNISHER: WAR JOURNAL #13– 10

SCI-FI MARVEL
    SECRET WARS #7 – 10

MARVEL SUPERNATURAL
    GHOST RIDER: THE SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE #4– 11
    THE DEFENDERS #13– 11

MARVEL UNCANNY
    LEGENDARY WOLVERINE #13– 11

MARVEL KOOKY
    LI'L FRANK #10– 9- Huey Freeman
    MOJOVISION #10– 9

Award winners, choose wisely and let's get your choices in before the end of August.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 09-03-2015 at 03:29 AM.

Guess who's coming to school at Harry S Truman?

Huey and Frank! Two rebels without a pause! Huey Freeman joins Li'l Frank!

Sales totals for August are up!

I want to thank everyone for making the rebirth of the Global Line a sales success and for making Secret Avengers and the Defenders the top sellers!

I'll have the New Dawn sales up tomorrow night.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Septembers solicits are up and they look great! Jut check out the top of the Marvel Comics page for the sticky.

Congratulations to the Uncanny team!!! And to be fair since this was a unique situation, Exciter has been a part of the Uncanny Line for all of last year so he gets to share in the win by choosing two of the four options for the Global Line. Am I a generous guy or what?
    As you may have heard, one of the rewards I chose a crossover. The result was HYDRA-COBRA WAR!

For the character addition reward, and as a reward for the GLOBAL line's poll victory in August, I'm happy to announce two additions to the GLOBAL line with one awesome voice...

Starscream and Cobra Commander!

Get ready to see what happens when Starscream joins the Thunderbolts! As for Cobra Commander, there just might be bigger plans for him depending on how the war turns out...

Just a reminder! I think I should repost this! Don't lose out, pick a character by this weekend.

Welcome AoM-ers to the Awards show! The ASSEMBLE Line has won the poll prize for JuLY while the SUPERNATURAL Line has won the total sales award(Assemble had the most but they've already won the poll award)! But not to be left out, prize options are awarded to the highest selling title in each line! So without further ado, here are the titles eligible this month:

MARVEL SUPERNATURAL
    THE DEFENDERS #13– 11

MARVEL UNCANNY
    LEGENDARY WOLVERINE #13– 11

MARVEL KOOKY
    MOJOVISION #10– 9
    Entering the legends of Wolverine at some point in the dystopian future – Snake Plissken! Joining the Defenders will be one of Earth's most monstrous defenders – Mothra!

Mojovision, however, has reached its satisfying conclusion. I hope you all enjoyed it!
    Last edited by Exciter; 09-04-2015 at 04:55 PM.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

"Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It..."
    ETHAN HUNT JOINS MARVEL KNIGHTS IN A BRAND NEW MINI-SERIES,
    "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE - THE JANUS IMPERATIVE"!

COMING NOVEMBER 2015
    KINDT | KIRK

I'll make the announcements for the Uncanny Rewards choice shortly, I was waiting to see what Exciter would pick as I'm assuming that only one of us is allowed to pick one thing and we can't both go for new non-comics characters for example.
    Last edited by BaneofKings; 09-05-2015 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneofKings View Post
    "Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It..."
    ETHAN HUNT JOINS MARVEL KNIGHTS IN A BRAND NEW MINI-SERIES,
    "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE - THE JANUS IMPERATIVE"!

COMING NOVEMBER 2015
    KINDT | KIRK

I'll make the announcements for the Uncanny Rewards choice shortly, I was waiting to see what Exciter would pick as I'm assuming that only one of us is allowed to pick one thing and we can't both go for new non-comics characters for example.
    Hey Bok, you still get the four options for the most poll wins.

So I've also been diligently working on the wiki for New Dawn and Age of Marvels (link in my sig!). We're up to 131 pages! Whoa! A majority of the titles have pages set up, but most need to be populated with solicitations. Its actually a pretty daunting task to go through every month to copy and paste them individually over to the wiki. If anyone wanted to help or preserve their stuff, here's some things I learned in my first wiki experience:
    It strikes me as easier to edit using the “source editor” in editing preferences. Some of the wiki formatting was confusing, but if you have a collected list of solicitations (like how I save mine) you can paste it between <poem> and </poem> and it will keep all your lines breaks. On pages I've already set up, this should be really easy to just paste in the “issues” section.

Another request relating to the wiki, if any of you saved your solicitations from the original AOM and ND, the ones that were lost when the forums were rebooted, it would be awesome if you added them to the wiki or sent them over to me so I can add them (I'll give you my email if its easier than inboxing me on here). That's history that people could only see in our wiki archive!

I've been checking it out and plan to do some work on it myself Ex.

Hey Bok, you still get the four options for the most poll wins.
    Awesome, thanks for clarifying. I, like Exciter then, will select a crossover option for the Uncanny line in a Four issue Limited Series coming soon:

THE BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS SEEK REFUGE IN NEW ORLEANS, UNAWARE THAT SOMETHING HAS GOTTEN THERE FIRST...

UNCANNY MARVEL VS. THE ORIGINAL VAMPIRES
    COMING SOON TO AGE OF MARVELS

And, joining the Uncanny line, just in time for the crossover....

"I know what's going on. We got a bunch of [expletive] vampires out there, trying to get in here and suck our [expletive] blood. And that's it. Plain and simple. I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires," because I don't [expletive] believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what I saw, is [expletive] vampires. Now, do we all agree that what we are dealing with is vampires?"

From Robert Rodriguez & Quentin Tarantino's From Dusk Till Dawn, Vampire Hunter Seth Gecko joins the Brotherhood of Mutants for a stay in New Orleans that they will never forget!

Recommended Preperation:
    From Dusk Till Dawn (1996 film)
    The Originals Season 1+ (2013 TV series)

I was planning on using different options for the crossover that Exciter did, but the combination of the Original Vampires and a Tarantino-created vampire hunter was too good not to pass up on. Also, thanks for the great work on the wiki Exciter! Was planning on updating myself but couldn't quite get the handle on the formatting stuff.
    Last edited by BaneofKings; 09-06-2015 at 03:33 AM.