Page 6 of 104 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Check this out: http://theamat.deviantart.com/art/Ja...sher-290434834 (by Cynthia Sousa)
    It was also in a SW edition of THE LINE IS DRAWN a little ways back.
    Incredible. I'd buy two copies of every issue of "Jar Jar: War Journal."
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

October solicits are up! This may be our best month yet!

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    October solicits are up! This may be our best month yet!
    We got this

BANNED

umm MArvel2100 gonna need a REVISION ON THE aVENGERS maNSION sOLICIT...my bad.

Abc is affiliated with Disney not CBS. also I used the east coast mansion on the cover not the west coast in the promo art thread..soooooooooo

Please change the official solicit to this.

AVENGERS MANSION #1
    Written by STEPHEN COLBERT
    Plot by SUDO NIMM
    Art by PAUL POPE
    "Avengers Disassembled"
    ABC has a new hit reality show! Avengers Mansion! See what happens when Star Fox, D-man, Gilgamesh, Silverclaw, Rage, Stingray, and Tigra are forced to live together in the East Coast Avengers Mansion. Where cameras record every private moment. Each month, one of the housemates is evicted or replaced by public vote (online) , with the last housemate remaining winning a cash prize for the charity of their choice. See what happens when your fav d-list heroes stop being heroic.
    32 PGS./Rated T+...$2.99

Hey AOM,

Just a quick heads up to our bullpen - if you get a chance, let us know what your fave stories and characters from Marvel's 75 year history are. Details here: http://community.comicbookresources....amp-Characters

Hey AOM,

Just a quick heads up to our bullpen - if you get a chance, let us know what your fave stories and characters from Marvel's 75 year history are. Details here: http://community.comicbookresources....amp-Characters
    Just send mine in.

I'm doing my part! Are you?
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Just send mine in.

I'm doing my part! Are you?
    Thanks E.
    Hopefully we get a big turnout for this.

Alright AOMers, let's get out the vote. What classic stories and characters from Marvel's rich history have inspired you?

spoilers:
    I picked Daredevil and DD: Born Again in my top spots
    end of spoilers

Thanks E.
    Hopefully we get a big turnout for this.

Alright AOMers, let's get out the vote. What classic stories and characters from Marvel's rich history have inspired you?

spoilers:
    I picked Daredevil and DD: Born Again in my top spots
    end of spoilers
    I went with spoilers:
    Spider-Man and the Ultimates Vol 1 & 2 as my #1s.
    end of spoilers

BTW don't forget to check out some of the covers for this months books over in the promo thread!
    Last edited by Exciter; 10-05-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Fantastic Member

I don't care Herc! If they blow something up then it's a free tequila of whatever quantity they can personally neck! And if they have no pants on when doing something rightly regarded as awesome when drunk they get in for free

Fantastic Member

What the **** has happened to bolton?c I'. Trying to get politely plastered heream whem did people get prim sand proper? Herc start checking under the skierrts

Can we get a few cold ones at table Six? And 100 of those buffalo/bacon/ranch wings! The Game is about to start!

Ruler of Latveria

Hey guys, so I am new on this site, but I have absolutely enjoy writing, and I was interested in pitching a story. This may sound stupid, but how do I send a PM? Where would the icon be? And is there anything else I need to know before pitching an idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    Hey guys, so I am new on this site, but I have absolutely enjoy writing, and I was interested in pitching a story. This may sound stupid, but how do I send a PM? Where would the icon be? And is there anything else I need to know before pitching an idea?
    Hey dude, welcome to CBR: Age of Marvels! So glad you checked us out. On the very first page of this thread is all the info you need on how to join AoM. Here is a small snippet from the first page:

How many Lines are there in AoM and what are they exactly? Is there a list of rosters?
    We have seven lines of titles at AoM. Below is a list of those lines and the great people who edit them!

Editor-In-Chief: Marvell2100.
    Marvel Assemble(Avengers) Editor: Shaggydoo. Don't feed him Scooby snacks.
    Global Marvel(Espionage) Editor: Global Honored &WhitOro, the dynamic duo of spies and lies!
    Marvel Knights(Urban Heroes) Editor: SuperCooper. He's from the mean streets of Sesame Street and runs with a hostile crew(Burt and Ernie).
    Cosmic Marvel(I just said cosmic, you should figure it out by now) Editor: Marvell2100. His line is the ultimate power in the universe!
    Supernatural Marvel(Magic, Suspense and Horror) Editor: Mcgaffer. He's the horror part of the equation.
    Uncanny Marvel(X-Men) Editor: Exciter and BaneofKings. They are the Summers brothers of AoM. Very powerful with children scattered everywhere.
    Kooky Marvel(Light-hearted and humorous) Editors: ExcelsiorPrime and Marvell2100. Coming at you like Ren and Stimpy! (I'm Ren btw).

I think you should be able to submit PMs after your 20th post, so get busy posting and pitch your idea to one of our great editors.

Hey AOM,

I turned mine in!

Ruler of Latveria

Thank you my good sir, and I shall right away! The Doom appreciation thread does give me great interest...