Page 87 of 104 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1558
    Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Look for the new "HAWKEYE" title from new plotter Cyberpunk Ronin debuting in the Global line, as well as the return of "CORPORATE AVENGERS" with legacy numbering (pick your favorite Variant cover or get them all)!$!
    Cool, I am always down for some Hawkeye action. Barton? Bishop? Either is awesome. Have bow, will read!
    Welcome aboard Cyberpunk.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post
    Wait a minute...wait a minute...reading! Yep, Okay, it's there I can't blow up any more Earth's.

It doesn't say i can't melt them with Hellfire though!

Attachment 52932
    Even Trump & Kim Jong are scurred (or envious) of Gaff's world-destroying powers!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    All solicits for August are in and will be posted tomorrow. Everything is looking good!
    Super news!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Not to be that guy (oh, who am I kidding, I LOVE being "that guy"!), but most of the inside of the earth is molten and melting it wouldn't be that big of a deal.
    A World Of Fire & Ice...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    A World Of Fire & Ice...
    Works for me.

Wait a minute...wait a minute...reading! Yep, Okay, it's there I can't blow up any more Earth's.

It doesn't say i can't melt them with Hellfire though!

Attachment 52932
    Gaff, gaff! How could you forget? Only Foom is allowed to use Hellfire. It's in the Fortress Constitution.

August solicits are available for purchase.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    August solicits are available for purchase.

Yeah buddy

Fantastic Member

Wait....I see a lot about no blowing up of the world (and I remember the last argument with Foom about hellfire, flaming tequila's my arse!)but I don't see anything about imploding it. Technicality in wording, but I've been surviving by technicalities for years! A few million Pym Particles seeded into the molten core (head nod to CaptCleghorn for the idea) and the vacuum created will implode the Earth!!!!

Wait....I see a lot about no blowing up of the world (and I remember the last argument with Foom about hellfire, flaming tequila's my arse!)but I don't see anything about imploding it. Technicality in wording, but I've been surviving by technicalities for years! A few million Pym Particles seeded into the molten core (head nod to CaptCleghorn for the idea) and the vacuum created will implode the Earth!!!!
    Hmmm....nothing about imploding, everything looks in order. Let me run it by Foom. He has final say on matters of global destruction. Just be sure to have all your paperwork in by tomorrow noon.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Can I get a status and availability update for these lovely young ladies:
    Riri Williams, America Chavez and the Katherine Bishop?

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Cyberpunk Ronin just grabbed Kate as a supporting character in Hawkeye, rest are fully available afaik.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Is Moon Girl available for a guest appearance? You might find this surprising, but I can tie her into Marc Spector, Jack Russell, and the mini series I'm doing.

I am ashamed I didn't come up with this sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Riri Williams is in Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Is Moon Girl available for a guest appearance? You might find this surprising, but I can tie her into Marc Spector, Jack Russell, and the mini series I'm doing.

I am ashamed I didn't come up with this sooner.
    To my knowledge, Moon Girl has never appeared in AoM yet. I believe the original Moon Boy and Devil Dinosaur are in Astonishing X-Men.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I claim Lunella as a guest star then. Moon Girl and Moon Knight in Phases of the Moon.

Going to be away for the next few weeks until December 2nd so if Uncanny plotters could send their respective titles directly to Marv this month that would be fantastic.

I have a plan for a future book involving Miguel O'Hara, America Chavez, Helion, Franklin & Valeria Richards, Raylan Givens (Justified) and Gillian Holtzmann (Ghostbusters (2016)). Details are few and far between at this point but all will be revealed in the coming months in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN!

Look out for the finale of Darkworld in September as AGENTS OF HYDRA: DARKWORLD concludes along with 3 tie-in issues. There's a few more stories lurking around that will follow afterwards like the two-issue X-23 tie-in, but then it's full steam ahead into Pandora's Box, the next great chapter of the X-Men/Supernatural corner of AoM which is already well underway.
    Last edited by BaneofKings; 08-20-2017 at 02:07 PM.