Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    Amazing Member

I don’t believe Talon has met any of her family other than her younger self, no. She’s very much contained to the X-Books as a supporting character to Synch.

BANNED

The other day Dafne Keen posted photos dressed as The Bride from Kill Bill for Halloween. I saw the jumpsuit and, well...

Daf23.jpg

It's a crappy photoshop, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    How is she in XForce? I dropped that book long before she joined. Please say they are doing right by her nad she is back on track

Also has Talon interacted with Logan, Gabby or Daken at all? Have they mentioned or reacted to her at all in any book?
    Well I got my answer in the latest X-men book

spoilers:

Nothing on panel but Logan appears and mentions that Kinney recruited him. Kinda disappointed but at least it confirmed that they have at least interacted once. Weird that he'd refer to her as Kinney though (which she doesnt go by) and not Talon
    end of spoilers

Kinney Krew, help me out.

Talon is with the Resistance. This I know.
    But I've not been actively following the happenings of X-Force, outside of the CBR musings, for quite some time.
    Is she appearing in XF? If so, what she up to?

Is the X-Force title acknowledging the rest of the FoX fallout, or are they comfortably cozy in their pocket reality of events?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

But I've not been actively following the happenings of X-Force, outside of the CBR musings, for quite some time.

Is the X-Force title acknowledging the rest of the FoX fallout, or are they comfortably cozy in their pocket reality of events?
    Talon is not appearing in X-Force. Only Young Laura/Wolverine.

Yeah, I think most people looked at Laura's depiction in the previews and said "I'm not reading that."
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Talon is not appearing in X-Force. Only Young Laura/Wolverine.
    Apologies for my wording.
    Yes, I know Talon is with Synch and the Resistance crew in the Morlock tunnels.

But I was more curious about what, if anything, young Laura is up to in X-Force.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    Yeah, I think most people looked at Laura's depiction in the previews and said "I'm not reading that."
    I threw up in my mouth when I saw the drinking contest preview.

BANNED

Apologies for my wording.
    Yes, I know Talon is with Synch and the Resistance crew in the Morlock tunnels.

But I was more curious about what, if anything, young Laura is up to in X-Force.
    I haven’t been reading it, but whatever she’s doing, she’s doing it written poorly.

Amazing Member

X-Force basically spoilers:
    stopped moving forward after the Gala as most of the team, including Laura, were lured into a trap and kidnapped. Laura has done pretty much nothing since her introduction tbh. Aside from juicing X-Force sales I genuinely don’t know why they bothered. Her writing hasn’t been quite as atrocious since the start, if only because half an arc can go by without her speaking at all. Krakoa truly hasn’t been kind to Laura Kinney. X-Terminators aside. And I guess the mini wasn’t bad, even if it was X-tremely pointless.
    end of spoilers

In X-Force Laura is either Loganish or doesn't do much, currently focus is on Colossus and his brother.

Astonishing Member

So. Bellona might be back is gang War

20231106_204402.jpg

Amazing Member

I'm tired of Krakoa Era. Laura is a nobody in this Era.

Yeah, I’m ready for a change too. Exterminators was at least fun

So it seems that there was a surprise return today.

spoilers:
    If what people are saying is true about the identity of the masked woman in Daredevil: Gang War #1, Bellona is back. Random that it’s a Spider-Man event of all places for her to make a return in though.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 12-13-2023 at 06:57 PM.