Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'm super keen for this!!! So many questions that need answers and it seems they're slowly trickling in.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 12-21-2023 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Typos: Zero Tolerance!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

"I'm the only one who can do anything" - Such humility!

I chose to imagine that exodus is just wearing a crop top at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Humility is most certainly NOT Destiny's best quality.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Irene looks fierce and beautiful, this has truly been her era.

And I have a feeling Mother Righteous is in for a hell of a reckoning once Jean fully awakens... think Mastermind during the Dark Phoenix Saga.

I hope Emma is in this since she is on the cover.... but she's in space too I guess.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Mighty Member

Cannot wait for this. Drag her, Jean.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Isn't there a final Krakoan storyline post FotHoX and RotPoX just before the very end (of this era) where the X-Men/Mutants go up against a Dominion? Or do I have that wrong.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Isn't there a final Krakoan storyline post FotHoX and RotPoX just before the very end (of this era) where the X-Men/Mutants go up against a Dominion? Or do I have that wrong.
    I thought...

FotHoX - Present Day taking down Orchis
    RotPoX - Future dealing with Dominion
    XMen Forever - wrapping up lose ends

I still wonder what the last moment / comic is suppose to be "the end" of the Krakoan Era.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member

My assumption about the sequence of events at the moment is this is going to be the showdown where Jean wakes up in time to stop Mother Righteous' plans, BUT while doing that, the Dominion, which is NOT actually MR, is going to stage an attack and slip past Jean's defenses while she's preoccupied with MR....setting up the Dominion's 'victory' which will play out in the form of RotPoX as the timeline where the Dominion won and nobody was able to stop it in time, forcing the X-Men of the future to still be contending with it & trying to stop it....and then X-Men Forever will follow-up on the attack on Jean by the Dominion and show the aftermath & attempting to rally and combat the Dominion in the WHR, leading to the true finale of the Krakoan Age (likely an omega/epilogue issue one-shot) as the Dominion is simultaneously defeated both in the present and the future.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    My assumption about the sequence of events at the moment is this is going to be the showdown where Jean wakes up in time to stop Mother Righteous' plans, BUT while doing that, the Dominion, which is NOT actually MR, is going to stage an attack and slip past Jean's defenses while she's preoccupied with MR....setting up the Dominion's 'victory' which will play out in the form of RotPoX as the timeline where the Dominion won and nobody was able to stop it in time, forcing the X-Men of the future to still be contending with it & trying to stop it....and then X-Men Forever will follow-up on the attack on Jean by the Dominion and show the aftermath & attempting to rally and combat the Dominion in the WHR, leading to the true finale of the Krakoan Age (likely an omega/epilogue issue one-shot) as the Dominion is simultaneously defeated both in the present and the future.
    I can see the mutants not being able to escape the WHR this issue. There were hints of Manifold being a big help to the mutants after all. But I don't know if it would be a good thing for the mutants to be left in the WHR. Wouldn't give them much time to interact with everyone else before the Krakoa storyline ends. Plus wasn't it hinted that the mutants lose in the RotPoX timeline after they return? But other than that your theory makes a lot of sense.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Especially since she’s kinda sucked at ‘helping’ anyone so far…

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

They've already spoiled that there will be an escape from the White Hot Room and a divine intervention by the Phoenix, but we don't know if that happens in Immortal #18, X-Men Forever, or off panel between the two series.

There was something about a digital god too and the Phoenix bleeding out into nothing. It will be interesting to see how all that comes into play.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I thought...

FotHoX - Present Day taking down Orchis
    RotPoX - Future dealing with Dominion
    XMen Forever - wrapping up lose ends

I still wonder what the last moment / comic is suppose to be "the end" of the Krakoan Era.
    It's all a bit confusing but yes...this kindasortabutnotreally makes sense. Why not just continue the Dominion story from IXM concurrently with FotHoX? The ten years in the future trope is tired.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Really enjoyed this but trying to process it all haha. If anyone wants to do the review thread please feel free, I'm gonna do X-Force for sure.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!