Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1095

Never forget, our first live action Emma Frost appeared in the annual Macy's Day Parade! The Queen of Thanksgiving!

Happy Holidays!
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Never forget, our first live action Emma Frost appeared in the annual Macy's Day Parade! The Queen of Thanksgiving!

Happy Holidays!
    Kind of surprised she was there with the white queen outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post

Happy Holidays!
    A very interesting choice out of all the potential female characters to use at the time! Amora the Enchantress being the other villainess I recall being featured that year or around that time.

Last edited by Thirteen; 11-24-2023 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Found the clip with Amora and more Emma
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Hopefully this is the end of Emma in this book.

Dont be so a hater.

They are fun together. There not a posible redhead coming back to him and he dont recall her mother thinking about her.

Hope they end at least as friends or sex friends dont care. The Shugah Momma of the biggest franchise of Marvel and the Shugah Dad of the Avengers are great together..

Yeah I also think Tony and Emma have been a fun dynamic duo

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

SING IT!!! Melba!!!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Their interactions have been interesting (and I don't mind them working together with no romance) but I want her to be involved in FoX. Instead she's just a side character in a book that feels unrelated to the event.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Their interactions have been interesting (and I don't mind them working together with no romance) but I want her to be involved in FoX. Instead she's just a side character in a book that feels unrelated to the event.
    Pretty much like every other FoX book. Has any of the tie-ins actually tied in directly to what Orchis has done? (genuine question) Because these past four months including December feels like one huge waste of time.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 12-01-2023 at 03:49 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Pretty much like every other FoX book. Has any of the tie-ins actually tied in directly to what Orchis has done? (genuine question) Because these past four months including December feels like one huge waste of time.
    The tying in has been pretty loose for the most part. Most of the books have the heroes fighting different parts of Orchis but I'd say the main story is being moved by X-Men and Immortal. I think the FotHoX series will likely bring all of these smaller pieces together.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Uncanny Avengers, Alpha Flight, Dark X-Men are all doing a good job IMO of showing whats going on since Orchis took power, even if they aren't directly about what Orchis is doing. At least they're better than Iron Man at it. Plus she was in the first few issues of X-Men and I don't see why they couldn't have her split time between the two like Kamala or Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    The tying in has been pretty loose for the most part. Most of the books have the heroes fighting different parts of Orchis but I'd say the main story is being moved by X-Men and Immortal. I think the FotHoX series will likely bring all of these smaller pieces together.
    My fingers, toes and eyes are crossed.
    Though to that end...I have to question the decision to have RotPoX occur ten years in the future with Orchis pretty much still winning and in control. I get it mirrors HoX and PoX but I think we would have been better served now with a more linear, connected story because I honestly don't trust Gillenister to not **** it up.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Oh she’ll be involved in FoX. StArFoX that is.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver