Page 38 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicHobo View Post
    You know what’s depressing to think about. Marvel changed cosmo’s abilities to be purely telekinetic. With the surplus of telepaths in the x-line up, that’s bound to happen to at the very least a few mutant psychics. Imagine a purely diamond form Emma ��
    The Ultimate Emma was just pure diamond, so is not out of the realm. Though in that Univeerse she started working for the goverment as a plant of the Hellfire club if I recall, so she would still be very Emma.

But I think they will probably want to have many telepaths to be able to do some interesting astral plane sequences. Let's wait to see when her x-movie comes out in 2065.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Hopefully we get more concrete info with what FoX has in store for Emma
    With how their doing the nostalgia bait for X-Men 97 I feel like we'll more than likely get Hellfire Emma for a movie like we did with Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    But I think they will probably want to have many telepaths to be able to do some interesting astral plane sequences. Let's wait to see when her x-movie comes out in 2065.
    They should take a page from Legion. Those were cool battles and the telepathy can really let them go wild.

Just remembered the X-Men Monday that JDW did ending of last year, where he discussed the "three characters x-fans will be talking about this year" and he answered "Certainly Emma" and then he further said "Iceman and Kate". Now that we're in FoX i def see why he mentioned Iceman and Kate both going through changes after the Gala. Gonna be interested to see if this still holds true, or if he was referencing her role in SoS...

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post

They should take a page from Legion. Those were cool battles and the telepathy can really let them go wild.
    god legion was such an underrated show, I hope if we ever do get the xmen in the MCU that they do more with telepathy, i need to see some astral battles, psionic projections all of that. I don't think the Fox-Men delved deep into telepathic powers, and with the amount of money Disney has, I hope they can go further and deliver.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Just remembered the X-Men Monday that JDW did ending of last year, where he discussed the "three characters x-fans will be talking about this year" and he answered "Certainly Emma" and then he further said "Iceman and Kate". Now that we're in FoX i def see why he mentioned Iceman and Kate both going through changes after the Gala. Gonna be interested to see if this still holds true, or if he was referencing her role in SoS...

god legion was such an underrated show, I hope if we ever do get the xmen in the MCU that they do more with telepathy, i need to see some astral battles, psionic projections all of that. I don't think the Fox-Men delved deep into telepathic powers, and with the amount of money Disney has, I hope they can go further and deliver.
    The eternal pessimist in me when it comes to the X-office is going to say that he was referring to SoS even though it shouldn't count. It felt more Storm centric IMO and even the Emma parts weren't really Emma. It be like saying Emma fans should be excited for whats to come and then its some AU Emma that does some stuff.

I haven't seen any of the X-movies in a while but the telepathy always seemed poorly utilized. I think part of the issue is that its harder to convey the telepathic fights (would people realize its mind attacks or think its energy?) plus there's no way to do it without CG so its going to be more expensive.

I was not a fan of Ultimate Universe Emma. Telepathy and how she uses it is a core trait of the character. The fun with Emma and Telepathy is to see her using it a super skilled surgeon. I have always found Charles and Jean clumsy and dull compared to her.

SoSīs Emma... we better forget about her... it has simply horribly written and the Transformer Emma was ridiculous. Hated it.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I was not a fan of Ultimate Universe Emma. Telepathy and how she uses it is a core trait of the character. The fun with Emma and Telepathy is to see her using it a super skilled surgeon. I have always found Charles and Jean clumsy and dull compared to her.

SoSīs Emma... we better forget about her... it has simply horribly written and the Transformer Emma was ridiculous. Hated it.
    Agreed.

Also **** me they're doing it. I hate Mark Waid.

So....

Emma Stark? o Tony Frost?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    So....

Emma Stark? o Tony Frost?
    Emny? Tomma? Temma? Emthony?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Stark + Frost

Srost

Frark ?

I was hoping we'd be getting clues about where Emma would be in Fall of X, and the answer looks like back to X-Men Blue. This also is killing my interest in the Kingpin storyline if this is what Dugan wants to do.

I Think Emma will have a different role in Fall of X.

Not a bad one necesary. But something very political and public.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I was hoping we'd be getting clues about where Emma would be in Fall of X, and the answer looks like back to X-Men Blue. This also is killing my interest in the Kingpin storyline if this is what Dugan wants to do.
    I say let's see what this is all about because it's certainly more than it appears. Perhaps in this case Emma will need protection in the US and marriage is the way to go, depending on Krakoa's state after the gala.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I say let's see what this is all about because it's certainly more than it appears. Perhaps in this case Emma will need protection in the US and marriage is the way to go, depending on Krakoa's state after the gala.
    Eh. I'm not willing to give the X-Office the benefit of the doubt post IvX, especially considering nothing has been done to address things from 2015-2019. The Tony marriage/alliance has always been such a dumb thing since AvX.

Almost betting this is going to be a political and strategic marriage, showing a almost unified stance between the xmen and avengers.

Also i’m kinda sad that Christian wasnt in the promo for the wedding art
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Almost betting this is going to be a political and strategic marriage, showing a almost unified stance between the xmen and avengers.

Also i’m kinda sad that Christian wasnt in the promo for the wedding art
    Something that isnt a bad thing.