Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Invincible Iron Man #8 Hellfire Gala Variant by Kris Anka

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

Great coloring and ink. Very sleek.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Great coloring and ink. Very sleek.
    Her profile looks a bit like Lady Gaga. I do not like that at all. I really hope she doesn't play her in the MCU - I'm nervous it will ruin the character for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel Gray View Post
    Her profile looks a bit like Lady Gaga. I do not like that at all. I really hope she doesn't play her in the MCU - I'm nervous it will ruin the character for me.
    I dont see Emma played by her. But maybe her "Star power" could help her get the role it depends of what use Marvel wants to give her. If they want the foursome to be in the Xmen saga they have to choose a younger actor

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel Gray View Post
    I’ve been noticing a lot of artists tend to get inspiration for Emma from celebrities, like Rihanna from this Inferno Variant
    She's A Lifebringer

Anka draws an amazing Emma.

Is Emma back with Scott? I quit reading back around the early chapters of Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Is Emma back with Scott? I quit reading back around the early chapters of Marauders.
    Not really, its been hinted that they still have something going on between the two but nothing really concrete. Its been nothing but flirting on panels and moments of closeness but nothing beyond that.
    She's A Lifebringer

AIPT: X-Fan BringTheCuckoos loves what you’ve done to further incorporate Emma Frost into the Marvel Universe. What is it about Emma as a character that makes that so interesting and appealing to you?

Gerry: I’ve gotten to write her more than I thought I would, and I’ve enjoyed every panel of it. I think she’s a wonderful character and the Hellfire Trading Company was a wonderful opportunity to write her into Marauders and she was a huge part of Devil’s Reign X-Men, and that story was an important one for her, if you slept on it, you should get caught up before Fall Of X. As for why I enjoy writing her, I’ve enjoyed all the different facets Emma’s shown off over the years, from black hat, to reluctant hero and teacher and really she’s had a difficult road during Krakoa. Much of its success is due to her hard work, and still the men in her life lied to her, using her. I can’t say much more about what is to come, but I think it’s fair to say that the seismic shift after the Gala this year doesn’t just affect Kate, or the Quiet Council, or Krakoa – it affects the entirety of the Marvel Universe. It’s as big a swing as anything we’ve attempted to date.
    Very excited to see Duggan continue what he started in Devils Reign, Kingpin vs Emma is something that seems like it can lead to great stories for Emma so I am excited for this
    She's A Lifebringer

Very excited to see Duggan continue what he started in Devils Reign, Kingpin vs Emma is something that seems like it can lead to great stories for Emma so I am excited for this
    I think Duggan has proven to be one of Emma's best writers. His writing isn't always as crisp as Morrison, Whedon, Hickman, Gillien; but he seems grasp the characters.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I think Duggan has proven to be one of Emma's best writers. His writing isn't always as crisp as Morrison, Whedon, Hickman, Gillien; but he seems grasp the characters.
    yeah, he writes Emma reasonably well, though sometimes there are some questionable instances he seems to get a grasp on the character somewhat. I think his Dark Reign mini really showed that he could do something good with her and so I'm cautiously excited to see him continue on writing her
    She's A Lifebringer

My question!!! Hope he got the name and use the Cuckoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    My question!!! Hope he got the name and use the Cuckoos.
    I really hope someone uses the damn cuckoos, they're in a pretty interesting position right now and its a shame that its not getting explored. With them sharing the titles of White Queen and working alongside Christian as the Red King and Lourdes as the Black Queen and Shinobi was last asked to disrupt this balance of power. I wouldn't even be mad if this was an arc in a Infinity Comic
    She's A Lifebringer

More excited about this cover that SwayArt is doing more than anything else, he also said this cover looks like a Thierry Mugler as and omg i can die

She's A Lifebringer