Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1095
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I agree.

Werneck went through all this effort for a cover look but the actual wedding dress is absolutely hideous in both colours and design, barring the venue, basically saying her alias has no taste...which makes for a great disguise, when you do think on it.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    this is kinda pointless after reading the issue
    Covers sell, and I think he likes drawing Emma anyways so I doubt he cared.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I agree.

Werneck went through all this effort for a cover look but the actual wedding dress is absolutely hideous in both colours and design, barring the venue, basically saying her alias has no taste...which makes for a great disguise, when you do think on it.
    I wish Duggan wrote the alias with an accent for this same reason. Thick Bostonian or maybe stealing from Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I agree.

Agreed. Her alias couldn't be more different than her which really works.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I wish Duggan wrote the alias with an accent for this same reason. Thick Bostonian or maybe stealing from Rogue.
    The idea that Emma might use her real accent to cement a false identity is perfect .

I actually feel like I've heard Kari Wahlgren do a Boston accent before.

Covers sell, and I think he likes drawing Emma anyways so I doubt he cared.
    i thought she might do a mind trick where she does where her wedding dress.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Praise be Mephisto patron of the unwed for looking out for our dear Emma Frost.
    Happy with the outcome, now run Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Spoilers? Waiting for Unlimited on this one.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Emma's moment with Kamala in Ms. Marvel was short but nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Now we just need Duggan not to have them catch feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Spoilers? Waiting for Unlimited on this one.
    Kind of brief spoilers for Invincible Iron Man 10

spoilers:
    Feilong stops by the Hellfire Club because he arranged for Tony to hear Rhody get killed in prison but Kingpin paid Living Laser and Sandman to go to the prison and protect him. Then we get Emma showing up unannounced while Fielong is there and its basically the scene from X-Men 26. Tony baits Feilong to crash the wedding by thanking him for retirement and telling him he's not invited. They go to Vegas for the wedding, go on a date and afterwards Tony steals a machine that makes machines from Stane and has Deadpool deliver it to the tunnels. Feilong crashes the wedding, Emma and Tony go inside his mind to get info on the sentinels and Tony sees the message his father played about a mysterious metal. They learn that Feilong's parents were/are mutants and he wasn't happy he didn't get powers. Emma decides against killing Feilong as she wants the world to know the truth about him. They leave to go on a honeymoon, Emma tells Tony the metal sounds like mysterium and says she'll help him get some.
    end of spoilers

Hopefully Emma keeps popping up in X-Men (especially since the next two issue involve Scott and Firestar per the solicits). While I like her in Invincible Iron Man the book really doesn't feel very much like a tie in to the event.

I feel so robbed now that this isn't what she's doing.

To be honest, I am warming up to the idea of Emma and Anthony....
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I never hated the idea of Emma and Tony together; I'm more opposed to Emma getting married. I was hoping their relationship would have been played out in Fraction's Iron Man run but he never included her in the series, only him in Uncanny.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Why not? Anthony will make a fab ex-husband... and the divorce will be fun to witness

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Why not? Anthony will make a fab ex-husband... and the divorce will be fun to witness
    He's called "Tony" now in the latest issue. (Only called "Anthony" in the X Weeks Ago flashback.)

No need for a divorce when it comes to that as the marriage is not really legal.

Not after the sham marriage.. after some proper dating, romance, and whipping, and a proper marriage superhero royalty style... Emma will break Anthony´s heart and it will be a scandalous (and quite profitable for Emma) divorce afterwards ;-)

Spectacular Member

It's been a while since I last posted, but I found this Invincible Iron Man #10 Variant cover just too adorable to not be here in this thread:

F7NkYUrWUAA5c_n.jpg

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...-frost-wedding

Ever since Emma appeared in that issue a couple years ago holding Jeff the Shark I wish he was aroud the X-Men more often.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    To be honest, I am warming up to the idea of Emma and Anthony....
    Yeah, never really had a problem with the couple to be honest. Even if it's bound to fail, if anything, at least Tony is as much of a free spirit as she is and there's no love triangle drama to hold them down. Plus it's more of Emma interacting with the wider MU and that can never be a bad thing.