Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1095

Russell Dauterman posted a profile pic (ala the trading card variants) of Emma today on his Instagram. Which just confirm she is on this team of X-Men as I expected. Looking forward to full image.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by OldManLogan View Post
    It's been a while since I last posted, but I found this Invincible Iron Man #10 Variant cover just too adorable to not be here in this thread:

Attachment 134992

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...-frost-wedding

Ever since Emma appeared in that issue a couple years ago holding Jeff the Shark I wish he was aroud the X-Men more often.

Yeah, never really had a problem with the couple to be honest. Even if it's bound to fail, if anything, at least Tony is as much of a free spirit as she is and there's no love triangle drama to hold them down. Plus it's more of Emma interacting with the wider MU and that can never be a bad thing.
    ohh CyCat <3 !!!

He needs to become the Summers family pet.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Anthony's a shiny new play thing for Emma and a long as Marvel plays to that dynamic I think it's fun. Emma gets to play in another pond without long term engagement but also relate to someone similar and not X-eccentric. Plus, it gives more opportunities for Emma to appear in other books.

That is until she inevitably and quite purposefully divorce herself from him. Pun intended!

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Russell Dauterman posted a profile pic (ala the trading card variants) of Emma today on his Instagram. Which just confirm she is on this team of X-Men as I expected. Looking forward to full image.
    Fingers crossed, although with the January teases they did I'm not sure how long that would last.

Can you paste the pic? Many thanks!
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Can you paste the pic? Many thanks!
    It's on Dauterman's IG as NewMutant said, why not just check that?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx8KwaaL-Gf/

Many thanks for the link. I don´t use Instagram but I managed to get a screenshot in the mobile.

What team of X-Men do you refer to?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Many thanks for the link. I don´t use Instagram but I managed to get a screenshot in the mobile.

What team of X-Men do you refer to?
    Presumably the current Fall of X team in the adjectiveless book. So far there have been covers revealed for Kate, Kamala, Rasputin IV and Juggernaut. Synch and Talon already had the trading card variants since they've been on the team for a while. I was hoping but wasn't sure if she'd be on the team since Logan was revealed to be in the last Fall of X issue.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Presumably the current Fall of X team in the adjectiveless book. So far there have been covers revealed for Kate, Kamala, Rasputin IV and Juggernaut. Synch and Talon already had the trading card variants since they've been on the team for a while. I was hoping but wasn't sure if she'd be on the team since Logan was revealed to be in the last Fall of X issue.
    With him on a future cover I think so.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

With him on a future cover I think so.
    There's been teases from the artist that show Logan in that issue, but I still have hope. If the book is even continuing into 2024.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Them appearing in the upcoming Thanos series is yet another reason I'm excited about Emma and Anthony being in one another's orbit.

New Invincible Iron Man preview.

https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-x-men-e...ret-exclusive/

I think Thanos comes out next week too, although I'm not sure how much Emma will be in there.

For 2024, can we rename this the Hazel Kendal appreciation thread?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Spectacular Member

IMG_8446.jpgIMG_8446.jpg

Saw this floating around Twitter. Art’s kinda … so no idea if it’s real. If it is, I’m starting to think her weak spot or flaw in her diamond form is her damn arm. It’s like the third time she’s been armless after an attack lmao

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicHobo View Post
    IMG_8446.jpgIMG_8446.jpg

Saw this floating around Twitter. Art’s kinda … so no idea if it’s real. If it is, I’m starting to think her weak spot or flaw in her diamond form is her damn arm. It’s like the third time she’s been armless after an attack lmao
    oh its def real, its from the fall of x trailer. This presumably is from the book Kieron Gillen and RB Silva are working on which takes place in the future
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer