Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Her glasses are essentially the same as those from her White Queen days and origin issue

As is the blazer is from the Firestar series and the slit dress from UXM 128 just with different patterns

Such good development between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Emma looks like Moira and I wonder if thats intentional
    We'll have to see what she looks like in Invincible Iron Man. The one picture of her from the flashback issue her hair looked brown.

Now I'm wondering what kind of accent she has.

It's a fairly good disguise, I need to see Scotts reaction to it though

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Now I'm wondering what kind of accent she has.
    Oh boy, it would be hilarious if she's gone back to her natural Boston accent.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It's a fairly good disguise, I need to see Scotts reaction to it though
    Not sure he's going to be having any reaction. Unless Rasputin show him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Oh boy, it would be hilarious if she's gone back to her natural Boston accent.
    We haven't seen her interacting with people who don't know its just an alias, but I'd love for her to have a thick Boston accent, just for the other characters to wonder if that's her natural accent or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Emma looks like Moira and I wonder if thats intentional
    Coincidence I suspect, as the Hazel Kendal alias isn't new. How did Emma look the first time she used it? I'm guessing it was similar?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Coincidence I suspect, as the Hazel Kendal alias isn't new. How did Emma look the first time she used it? I'm guessing it was similar?
    We only got a headshot. The hair style was similar (no bangs, basically the White Queen hair) and it looked black. Now it looks like a dull brown (at least when compared to Kate's).

yeah her hair looked black, the brown is definitely making her look like Moira a tad, I think i kinda like the brown though instead anyways

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Emma with glasses, even as a brunette, is powerful...
    Especially as a brunette
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Emma by Peach Momoko
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Emma by Peach Momoko
    I like the poofy dress .

Probably thanks to the strength of the artist that absolutely killed it on this issue, but I’m really digging this Hazel disguise on Emma and hope she embraces it for a bit. Never forget she is a natural brunette after all!

IMG_5415.jpg
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Probably thanks to the strength of the artist that absolutely killed it on this issue, but I’m really digging this Hazel disguise on Emma and hope she embraces it for a bit. Never forget she is a natural brunette after all!

IMG_5415.jpg
    I was liking the black hair from Invincible Iron Man more, but yeah it looks like her original hair color. But it should still be a wig since her resurrection (plus it would take some time for the dye to come out).

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I was liking the black hair from Invincible Iron Man more, but yeah it looks like her original hair color. But it should still be a wig since her resurrection (plus it would take some time for the dye to come out).
    Could be a dark brown color but I’m sure it varies on the colorist. Do you think this upcoming preview from XM #26 is taking place before the events of XM #25 with her back in her Gala attire? (Not sure why she’s barefoot, although those platforms did look a lot less functional than her regular everyday 6 inch heel attire) Probably get more details on her and Fisk’s deal from that Iron Man issue.

IMG_5417.jpg
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Especially as a brunette

Apparently, Emma dyes her eyebrows too...