Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Hi Emma fans, this made me lol.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Hi Emma fans, this made me lol.

don't buy emma frost from shein, this made me cackle.

She could only wish to be as fabulous as Emma
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    don't buy emma frost from shein, this made me cackle.

She could only wish to be as fabulous as Emma
    The comments have me hollering too. https://twitter.com/pagingmrScales/s...98735508791297

#MTGremlin.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Well, it's official. Emma has to change her look now. It's forever tainted.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 02-09-2023 at 06:53 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

No. Never tainted because of one absolute...that makes all the difference and which that person lacks.
    Emma Frost 01.jpg
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Amazing Member

Would Emma be a republican? Or would she be one of those, politically liberal, fiscally conservative, kind of white centrist democrats from upper class backgrounds?

Emma is a democrat in every sense.

She will submit Trump into her will instead of submit at him

Emma would create her own mutant political party.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by vbeacon View Post
    Would Emma be a republican? Or would she be one of those, politically liberal, fiscally conservative, kind of white centrist democrats from upper class backgrounds?
    She's one of those neolibs who owns factories in southeast Asia with suicide nets under the windows. You know, the ones who drink baby blood to 'stay young' and donate to LGBTQ+ organizations for "cool points".
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Emma doesn't vote, she's understands that all politicians are bought and sold and she's probably the person who funds both sides much like Shaw.

For one Emma cares and values education and is against homophobia, transphobia and racism...like please its disrespectful to even ask if she would be republican. Also i don't think Emma cares what people think of her, so she's definitely not doing anything for "cool points"

Emma's political party aside I really really really have been hoping for more of the Hellions and Hellion this year, I really hate that we're this far into the Krakoa era and we really haven't seen Emma's students outside of that damn X-Men annual. There is so much that can be done with them, and if they do reappear I desperately need them to get new costumes...
    Last edited by Diammandis; 02-09-2023 at 02:41 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Emma political party is the Frostism

U need to be fabolous dont be a zealot and respect to deserve respect.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    For one Emma cares and values education and is against homophobia, transphobia and racism...like please its disrespectful to even ask if she would be republican. Also i don't think Emma cares what people think of her, so she's definitely not doing anything for "cool points"

She had the option to bring someone gay, disabled, or trans to the QC with her third seat but she didn't do all that. Real equity is about putting your values into political action. (actually, now that I think of it, she probably should have invited Storm to be the third since Storm has been a Grey King, but I digress)

But regardless, she's a Massachusetts girl through and through and feels like one, so I'm proud of my white White Queen for being the acceptable face of mutant social progress ����
    Last edited by vbeacon; 02-09-2023 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vbeacon View Post
    She had the option to bring someone gay, disabled, or trans to the QC with her third seat but she didn't do all that. Real equity is about putting your values into political action. (actually, now that I think of it, she probably should have invited Storm to be the third since Storm has been a Grey King, but I digress)

But regardless, she's a Massachusetts girl through and through and feels like one, so I'm proud of my white White Queen for being the acceptable face of mutant social progress ����
    Not that I disagree with the theme of your post, but I don't think Storm would've even accepted a QC invite from Emma (even ignoring that she was all but guaranteed a spot because, well, it's Ororo), Storm doesn't like Emma. She's forgiven Emma for past transgressions (or rather the writers have since it's never been explicitly done on panel) and has no problem working with her for the greater good of Mutants as a whole. But for Storm to put her eggs in a basket of Emma's making? Yeah, that's not going to fly lol.

When Emma offered her leadership/captainship over the Marauders team/ship, she shot Emma down so fast she didn't even get to finish her pitch.

And while I can't find the panel, I believe Storm flat out told Kate that she didn't want to be involved with anything Emma was planning.

Kate is bi (kinda?) Also maybe Emma doesnt know someone part of the community that she trust?