Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

What if?

They belong together? Both are BRAINS. in different ways BOTH ARE THE SEXIER of their franchises or the most "sex proactive?

And also Emma can make him less a douche. Also Why Emma will need his money if she has money too? Emma is not a trophy she is her own woman and if she like someone cleary in this era the Emma Frost we know now. The Emma Frost that give Krakoa a seat in U.N dont have nothing to take of nobody only herself

So if she want sexy times with Stark or Namor or Scott or Jean or Rogue (I dont know why but that weirdly) is her decision. (Also is not like she marring Black Panther that oops we just know that they always knew each other (retcon the retcon)

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Yeah Tony has pretty much nothing right now and i doubt Emma really has anything beneficial to provide Tony
    Tony is currently operating a nearly broken armor out of a garage while Orchis has framed him for both murder and being a drunk. With Emma's resources he can get his company back, which helps Emma because Feilong is making a bunch of Sentinels in Iron Mans image. A public marriage would be a public stand against Feilong using Stark Industries for Anti-Mutant tech.
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 03-22-2023 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Tony is currently operating a nearly broken armor out of a garage while Orchis has framed him for both murder and being a drunk. With Emma's resources he can get his company back, which helps Emma because Feilong is making a bunch of Sentinels in Iron Mans image. A public marriage would be a public stand against Feilong using Stark Industries for Anti-Mutant tech.
    Did he not have any of his funds hidden? Like it was a toss up between him and T'challa (and now probably Emma) as the top 2 (3) richest people in Marvel...

He should marry Emma if for no other reasons than for her to manage and secreted away some of his money, ffs.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Did he not have any of his funds hidden? Like it was a toss up between him and T'challa (and now probably Emma) as the top 2 (3) richest people in Marvel...

He should marry Emma if for no other reasons than for her to manage and secreted away some of his money, ffs.
    He's not been particularly active with his company in a number of recent runs, which definitely hurt his finances and he hasn't been at his peak wealth in a while. Additionally, at the end of Chris Cantwell's run, he spent a shit ton of money to buy up a bunch of powerful supervillain weapons off the black market to keep them out of people's hands, which is part of the reason he has less in Duggan's run. I think Duggan has done a good job so far of portraying that like, he's not struggling to find his next meal or anything, he has resources, but he definitely isn't the level of wealth he used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    He's not been particularly active with his company in a number of recent runs, which definitely hurt his finances and he hasn't been at his peak wealth in a while. Additionally, at the end of Chris Cantwell's run, he spent a shit ton of money to buy up a bunch of powerful supervillain weapons off the black market to keep them out of people's hands, which is part of the reason he has less in Duggan's run. I think Duggan has done a good job so far of portraying that like, he's not struggling to find his next meal or anything, he has resources, but he definitely isn't the level of wealth he used to be.
    I see! Ty for the info dump, Krakoa!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Just remembered that Storm and the Brotherhood #3 will be the first time, to my knowledge that Ewing will be writing Emma in some capacity. Kieron said that he was delighted to see the direction he took Emma in that issue as well.

Also with this Ewing has now written my two favorite characters now, Storm and Emma.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Just remembered that Storm and the Brotherhood #3 will be the first time, to my knowledge that Ewing will be writing Emma in some capacity. Kieron said that he was delighted to see the direction he took Emma in that issue as well.

Also with this Ewing has now written my two favorite characters now, Storm and Emma.
    I'm expecting more than bitchy BDSM mommy Emma. Not just because Ewing is writing her but because its been 1000yrs.

Grow mama. Grow.

OF COURSE some snark can remain. That's a core personality trait.

I'm expecting more than bitchy BDSM mommy Emma. Not just because Ewing is writing her but because its been 1000yrs.

Grow mama. Grow.

OF COURSE some snark can remain. That's a core personality trait.

The Larroca variant for issue 3 has def piqued my interest and makes me wonder where her character is headed 1000 years into the future. Last time we saw her she expressed that only one queen can rule the council so I'm interested to see if that hold true, by that variant though I am only able to assume though she at least has some type of authority now, given that big and hideous crown she now has.

But yeah, I really hope Ewing does something more than have her be this totally bdsm character, it was cute the first 10 years but now I am going to need something more, especially with all that has happened in the books.
    She's A Lifebringer

The Larroca variant for issue 3 has def piqued my interest and makes me wonder where her character is headed 1000 years into the future. Last time we saw her she expressed that only one queen can rule the council so I'm interested to see if that hold true, by that variant though I am only able to assume though she at least has some type of authority now, given that big and hideous crown she now has.

But yeah, I really hope Ewing does something more than have her be this totally bdsm character, it was cute the first 10 years but now I am going to need something more, especially with all that has happened in the books.
    In 1000 years? She has to at least be in control of Earth. At a bare minimum. If she's still just the sole ruler of the council then -- eh. I mean it's an accomplished goal?

Tbh, I wouldn't even know what I would want to see from her. Maybe some Brand tier planning ahead? Or should I say Sunspot level...

In 1000 years? She has to at least be in control of Earth. At a bare minimum. If she's still just the sole ruler of the council then -- eh. I mean it's an accomplished goal?

Tbh, I wouldn't even know what I would want to see from her. Maybe some Brand tier planning ahead? Or should I say Sunspot level...
    The Larroca variant does make me wonder what the hell is going on with her and IronFire, as they've never met. With the other variants you have the "leader" and their supporter in the back, (Sinister, and Rasputin on the Immoral variant and Mother Righteous, and Wagnervine on Nightcrawlers)
    She's A Lifebringer

The Larroca variant does make me wonder what the hell is going on with her and IronFire, as they've never met. With the other variants you have the "leader" and their supporter in the back, (Sinister, and Rasputin on the Immoral variant and Mother Righteous, and Wagnervine on Nightcrawlers)
    I'm curious as well. Especially considering Emma and Storm don't exactly have the most sister-like relationship. IronFire is basically the Storm stan of stans. Plus Emma is still of Sinister even if she is in control...mostly.

I'm curious as well. Especially considering Emma and Storm don't exactly have the most sister-like relationship. IronFire is basically the Storm stan of stans. Plus Emma is still of Sinister even if she is in control...mostly.
    Yeah, Emma has no presence in Arrako so its going to be interesting how they come together. Like you said, Storm and Emma aren’t really close even though they’ve somewhat mended their relationship shes still a Sinister and with how IronFire is I doubt he would even want to work with one. My only theory is that Emma somehow finds the Storm system or they run into each other and she possibly telepathically controls him.
    She's A Lifebringer

Yeah, Emma has no presence in Arrako so its going to be interesting how they come together. Like you said, Storm and Emma aren’t really close even though they’ve somewhat mended their relationship shes still a Sinister and with how IronFire is I doubt he would even want to work with one. My only theory is that Emma somehow finds the Storm system or they run into each other and she possibly telepathically controls him.
    An interesting possibility. Given the calm nature of the cover I hadn't considered the possibility that she could be controlling him. But it would make sense because unless Simma has beaten her sinister genes, I can't see her helping him bring Storm back or anything.

Also on Marauders #12, it seems like its safe to say that Emma and Kate are both the leading creators for life on the Threshold

An interesting possibility. Given the calm nature of the cover I hadn't considered the possibility that she could be controlling him. But it would make sense because unless Simma has beaten her sinister genes, I can't see her helping him bring Storm back or anything.
    Yeah and I dont see her beating the Sinister gene within her, unless somehow Banshee gets a hold of her.
    She's A Lifebringer

Emma Frost in X-Men Evolution by @seye_art

https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen...n_by_seye_art/