Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I've been rewatching Avengers: EMH a lot lately and it still holds up so well and is easily my all time favorite Marvel animated series. I really wish we could have gotten a third season of the show and I would give anything for this show to get a continuation like X-Men TAS is getting this year.
    Same here .

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Same here .
    Thirded. X-Men TAS is my #1 but EMH is easily my number 2. It's weird that Marvel's current most important property doesn't have an animated series and none in the works either.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Thirded. X-Men TAS is my #1 but EMH is easily my number 2. It's weird that Marvel's current most important property doesn't have an animated series and none in the works either.
    I don't think DisMarvel sees Marvel cartoons as a priority unless it's as an extension of sorts to the MCU.

I think we're lucky to be getting the X-Men revival.

I don't think DisMarvel sees Marvel cartoons as a priority unless it's as an extension of sorts to the MCU.

I have to agree with you on that.

Happy New Year Avengers thread! EMH is one of my favorite iteration of the Avengers. I'm so bummed they didn't go beyond season 2. From what the writers said they had planned for the future sounded fun. I was hoping they would get to members like Wanda, Pietro, and She-Hulk. And see a their take on Civil War. It was such a cool show. Maybe it'll get a revival.

I've been rewatching Avengers: EMH a lot lately and it still holds up so well and is easily my all time favorite Marvel animated series. I really wish we could have gotten a third season of the show and I would give anything for this show to get a continuation like X-Men TAS is getting this year.
    If they did do that, I suspect it wouldn't be the same as it would've been had they done a season 3 at the time. For one thing, they'll want Carol's identity changed from Ms. Marvel to Captain Marvel, and would probably also add Kamala as the new Ms. Marvel. They'd probably also make Jane Foster a superhero, since she's now one in the comics.

Yeah, some countries have had their Disney Channel and Disney XD closed down too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

So I think who would join the new line of post-Aaron Avengers run:

- Photon (MCU synergy)
    - Wonder Man (2 reprints and 1 facsimile run)
    - Hawkeye
    - Jane Foster (Stick around the team unless change of plan)
    - Namor
    - Wasp (Ant Man & Wasp synergy)

The rest is the still the same for Cap, Iron Man and Captain Marvel.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Speaking of Avengers cartoons, I never finished the 4th and 5th seasons of the other show.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Speaking of Avengers cartoons, I never finished the 4th and 5th seasons of the other show.
    Season 4 of Avengers Assemble was decent but that's about it. Season 5 was really just a Black Panther solo show but was fantastic.

Black Panther's Quest is worth watching as a standalone even if the animation and designs was arguably a step down even compared to the prior seasons of Assemble (which isn't saying much).

Mighty Member

Aaron does finales really well. I got the issues people had with his run, but he's bringing it all together in an epic way. I'm just upset Blade and Black Panther seemed to be sidelined for it after being key characters for his entire run.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    So I think who would join the new line of post-Aaron Avengers run:

- Photon (MCU synergy)
    - Wonder Man (2 reprints and 1 facsimile run)
    - Hawkeye
    - Jane Foster (Stick around the team unless change of plan)
    - Namor
    - Wasp (Ant Man & Wasp synergy)

The rest is the still the same for Cap, Iron Man and Captain Marvel.
    Due to Hawkeye currently being the leader of the Thunderbolts, I don't think he'll be there. I think Namor will leave too. He's a villain in the MCU so him being an Avenger is NOT synergy. As for Jane, did Aaron only have her rejoin the team because he wanted to write her again (having been her solo writer when she was Thor)? I'm not sure she'll carry over to a new roster. I'm thinking Vision (classic member who wasn't in Aaron's main team), Ms. Marvel (all three Marvels there would be MCU synergy) and maybe one of the spiders would be on the team instead?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Aaron does finales really well. I got the issues people had with his run, but he's bringing it all together in an epic way. I'm just upset Blade and Black Panther seemed to be sidelined for it after being key characters for his entire run.
    I've actually liked Avengers Assemble so far. It's not going to change how I view the run overall but so far this final arc has been decent.

Mighty Member

I've actually liked Avengers Assemble so far. It's not going to change how I view the run overall but so far this final arc has been decent.
    Same, especially the latter arcs felt shallow. But we're seeing more long-form storytelling and character work, and it's making his action writing, which always tends to be exciting, more impactful.

I've been reading the run in trades but it lost me a long time ago. I don't think that's going to change.