Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Here's a couple ideas on what Marvel should do with Bobbi Morse:

A) Her own series
    B) Have her join Avengers Inc
    C) Have her and Jimmy Proudstar join an Avengers International team or Excalibur since Marvel has no clue on what to do with them
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I would love to see Bobbi in AVENGERS INC, but not as a replacement for Janet, who is also excellent. Jan and Bobbi have been shown to be good friends in recent years though, so it would make sense for Jan to call on her for assistance in some of her investigations though...especially since Bobbi's background as both a scientist and an espionage agent would give her skills sets that would be very helpful to a detective.
    Avengers, Inc would be an excellent place for Bobbi to call home!!

(I low key want to see Avengers, Inc become Marvels answer to Birds of Prey. I love the book but...Is that wrong??? lol)
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Avengers, Inc would be an excellent place for Bobbi to call home!!

(I low key want to see Avengers, Inc become Marvels answer to Birds of Prey. I love the book but...Is that wrong??? lol)
    I assume Bobbi is the Black Canary of the team ?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

It's sad how little is done with Bobbi these days, and I really wish someone would try to do something with Mockingbird. Maybe the editors changing will bring something new for Bobbi.

Given Bobbi's background, it really is disappointing that she doesn't have a role in Avengers Inc.

Bring back the W.C.A , that group had lots of potential to expand...or just have Bobbi be a key member in re-establishing S.H.I.E.L.D. as the proper premier espionage group.

I wouldn't mind a return to the battling spouses dynamic with Hawkeye but there seems to be so much water under that bridge by now. But stranger things have happened.

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    It's sad how little is done with Bobbi these days, and I really wish someone would try to do something with Mockingbird. Maybe the editors changing will bring something new for Bobbi.

Given Bobbi's background, it really is disappointing that she doesn't have a role in Avengers Inc.
    Her last most active roles is in 2020 and that was 3 years ago.