Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

And a whole new Venomverse might get started from this.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

What's going on with the Venom book? Is Ewing coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    What's going on with the Venom book? Is Ewing coming back?
    next issue he should be back he only writes the eddie half anyways
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Glad he will be back. This weeks new issue, I just didn't care for it. After this run, they need to take sometime off with Venom and then come back with a much better direction. This run has had its good, but has also had a lot of its bad.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Thanks. I hope Cafu returns on art. With Hitch before him, the art has been fantastic on this volume.

Quote Originally Posted by captainzombie View Post
    Glad he will be back. This weeks new issue, I just didn't care for it. After this run, they need to take sometime off with Venom and then come back with a much better direction. This run has had its good, but has also had a lot of its bad.
    Cates and now Ewing are the only times I've ever cared about reading a Venom book. I've really liked how they've expanded his mythos and I'm hoping that, unlike Cates' Thor and Hulk, Ewing actually finishes the run and we get a nice hardcover out of it.

Thanks. I hope Cafu returns on art. With Hitch before him, the art has been fantastic on this volume.
    I know, right?! Along with being a huge fan of Eddie Brock: Venom, the artwork is one of the last remaining reasons I keep coming back for more.

Last edited by K7P5V; 12-08-2023 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! Along with being a huge fan of Eddie Brock: Venom, the artwork is one of the last remaining reasons I keep coming back for more.

Eddie vs. Bedlam. Great representation of Eddie's character development and growth.

Cates and now Ewing are the only times I've ever cared about reading a Venom book. I've really liked how they've expanded his mythos and I'm hoping that, unlike Cates' Thor and Hulk, Ewing actually finishes the run and we get a nice hardcover out of it.
    Cates did some wonder for the character and just expanding the lore of Venom that no other writer I feel has. Ewing has been doing a good job with this run, but the issue I have had is with this alternating back and forth of the writers. In some ways I feel like things with Dylan have turned into bit of a disappointment.

Cates did some wonder for the character and just expanding the lore of Venom that no other writer I feel has. Ewing has been doing a good job with this run, but the issue I have had is with this alternating back and forth of the writers. In some ways I feel like things with Dylan have turned into bit of a disappointment.
    Alas, yeah, though it is good the latest issue brought Flash back into the mix. I could see him as a good mentor for Dylan and helping him understand his father better.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Eddie vs. Bedlam. Great representation of Eddie's character development and growth.
    I already made my statement that I feel no character has evolved as much as Eddie in the past few years, and I stand by that. What an incredible evolution.
    Join the "Spider-Fam" Community! - Celebrating Love and Advocating for Our Hero to Beat the Devil! - https://discord.gg/VQ2mHzBBFu

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    I already made my statement that I feel no character has evolved as much as Eddie in the past few years, and I stand by that. What an incredible evolution.
    Indeed, it was. And is.

Alas, yeah, though it is good the latest issue brought Flash back into the mix. I could see him as a good mentor for Dylan and helping him understand his father better.
    Sounds cool. I mean, Flash & Nat served together in The Secret Avengers back in the day...

Has Venom ever fought Black Panther?

That would be great if they do go in that direction with Flash as Dylan does need to continue to grow as a character, and I feel like they have made him stagnant for awhile. Guess we will have to see to what they end up doing. Plus add now Cletus is back with the Carnage symbiote and how will it affect Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Sounds cool. I mean, Flash & Nat served together in The Secret Avengers back in the day...

True enough, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Has Venom ever fought Black Panther?

The original Venomverse mini did include a "Venomized" Black Panther, if I recall right.

That would be great if they do go in that direction with Flash as Dylan does need to continue to grow as a character, and I feel like they have made him stagnant for awhile. Guess we will have to see to what they end up doing. Plus add now Cletus is back with the Carnage symbiote and how will it affect Venom.
    Funny enough, Torunn Gronbekk is writing the new Carnage series as well, and that might be where Flash intersects with Venom, since he appeared in that, too.