Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Spinning out of Insomniac's Spider-Man 2, most likely.
    Definitely...and then we can get all of the cool Venom variant costumes! Like Captain Venomverse and...um...Punisher-Venom?
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Mighty Member

Bedlam with a chainsaw hand was cool are people from marvel secretly chainsaw man fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Bedlam with a chainsaw hand was cool are people from marvel secretly chainsaw man fans?
    oh nice catch
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

It feels like they're throwing out whatever they can for Venom and seeing what sticks...though I guess that's nothing new.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Well **** I finished Dark Web the event and I hate Madelyne for basically getting away with everything, including what she did to poor Eddie.

At least Carnage doesn't try to wring sympathy from you like a jackass, that guy is honest that he's a monster who wants to commit endless suffering.

Hopefully Carnage's universal scavenger hunt to Godhood as him landing in Limbo and fucking over Madelyne.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Hmm...that would be cool too. Especially if it's an Insomniac Venom game.
    I'd be into that but I like the more sci-fi direction for him.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-02-2023 at 02:25 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Chainsaws were a thing long before Chainsaw Man. I'm thinking more Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi's Evil Dead and such.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Venom: Lethal Protector ll #1

RELEASES MAR 29TH, 2023

BROCK VS. DOOM. ‘NUFF SAID! Venom co-creator David Michelinie returns with a brand-new story set in the sinister symbiote’s past when brains—and Spider-Man—were still on the menu! This time, he’s uniting with rising star Farid Karami to weave an epic, blockbuster story that will take Venom from the streets of NYC to the kingdom of Latveria as EDDIE BROCK is challenged like never before! What (or WHO) will Venom need to overcome the fiercest foe in the Marvel U? One thing’s for certain, this monster’s bringing the mayhem!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Venom: Lethal Protector ll #1

RELEASES MAR 29TH, 2023

BROCK VS. DOOM. ‘NUFF SAID! Venom co-creator David Michelinie returns with a brand-new story set in the sinister symbiote’s past when brains—and Spider-Man—were still on the menu! This time, he’s uniting with rising star Farid Karami to weave an epic, blockbuster story that will take Venom from the streets of NYC to the kingdom of Latveria as EDDIE BROCK is challenged like never before! What (or WHO) will Venom need to overcome the fiercest foe in the Marvel U? One thing’s for certain, this monster’s bringing the mayhem!
    Venom vs. Doom. That's gonna be a good one.

I can't wait. Venom vs. Doom is something I have always wanted to see and the fact that we are finally getting it? Oh my God, it's going to be glorious!

To the utmost, I agree! Cannot wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    These Venoms are all kinda creepy...

These Venoms are all kinda creepy...

I think that's the point, though that one in the background . . . the pattern on his chest makes me think of the Black Ranger from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I think that's the point, though that one in the background . . . the pattern on his chest makes me think of the Black Ranger from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
    Going by the solicit he appears to be from the 1602 universe so he may be a Harlequin Venom