Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    That must be Flexo on the cover or whatever that Golden Age Symbiote was called.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.com...ng-title%3famp

Rumors for Venom 3's plot and villian.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    That must be Flexo on the cover or whatever that Golden Age Symbiote was called.
    Most symbiotes don't seem to have names of their own. So I could see Flexo being it's name.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-13-2023 at 09:13 AM.

Mighty Member

Venom 19 is out

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Venom 19 is out
    flipped thru it at the LCS. Art was bad.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

In the beginning there was SPIDER-GIRL by Tom DeFalco, then Brian Michael Bendis came up with MILES MORALES and then earlier this year Dan Slott introduced SPIDER-BOY. Now, Taigami presents...KID VENOM!

From the 'Death of the Venomverse' Comes the Rise of Kid Venom

Meet Kid Venom, a new symbiote hero created by manga artist Taigami, in this summer’s 'Death of the Venomverse' series!

It’s the SUMMER OF SYMBIOTES and the Marvel Universe is exploding with new symbiote characters, sagas, and revelations! This entire season of symbiote insanity is building up to DEATH OF THE VENOMVERSE, a new limited series launching in August by Venom superstars Cullen Bunn and artist Gerardo Sandoval.

This five-part symbiote epic will revolutionize the symbiote mythos as Carnage embarks on a murder spree across the multiverse, hunting down every last symbiote to claim his crown as the new KING IN BLACK. However, this dark tale will have a bright spot as a new symbiote hero emerges amidst Carnage’s chaos—KID VENOM. Starting in DEATH OF THE VENOMVERSE #2, Kid Venom’s story will be told by in backup stories written and drawn by his creator, acclaimed manga artist Taigami (Unsung Hero)!

Hailing from 10th century Japan, Kentaru will do anything to protect his village from mysterious symbiote attacks, even if it means bonding to a symbiote of his own! As he attaches himself to a new symbiote entity dubbed Clinter, Kentaru embraces his wild new abilities as Kid Venom! But is he in way over his head when Carnage’s fury swings his way?

Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 05-22-2023 at 01:39 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

In the beginning there was SPIDER-GIRL by Tom DeFalco, then Brian Michael Bendis came up with MILES MORALES and then earlier this year Dan Slott introduced SPIDER-BOY. Now, Taigami presents...KID VENOM!

Meet Kid Venom, a new symbiote hero created by manga artist Taigami, in this summer’s 'Death of the Venomverse' series!

It’s the SUMMER OF SYMBIOTES and the Marvel Universe is exploding with new symbiote characters, sagas, and revelations! This entire season of symbiote insanity is building up to DEATH OF THE VENOMVERSE, a new limited series launching in August by Venom superstars Cullen Bunn and artist Gerardo Sandoval.

This five-part symbiote epic will revolutionize the symbiote mythos as Carnage embarks on a murder spree across the multiverse, hunting down every last symbiote to claim his crown as the new KING IN BLACK. However, this dark tale will have a bright spot as a new symbiote hero emerges amidst Carnage’s chaos—KID VENOM. Starting in DEATH OF THE VENOMVERSE #2, Kid Venom’s story will be told by in backup stories written and drawn by his creator, acclaimed manga artist Taigami (Unsung Hero)!

Hailing from 10th century Japan, Kentaru will do anything to protect his village from mysterious symbiote attacks, even if it means bonding to a symbiote of his own! As he attaches himself to a new symbiote entity dubbed Clinter, Kentaru embraces his wild new abilities as Kid Venom! But is he in way over his head when Carnage’s fury swings his way?

anime influence well I'm sold
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    anime influence well I'm sold
    Kind of reminds me of Demon Slayer.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spectacular Member

Well...this isn't what I envisioned when I heard "kid-venom"....but I like it. I think. I'll have to see if he comes to the main universe.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    Well...this isn't what I envisioned when I heard "kid-venom"....but I like it. I think. I'll have to see if he comes to the main universe.
    He probably will, at least for the crossover.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Kid venom, I don't know about this.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks for sharing.
    I concur. Eerily similar to the Erik Larsen version
    Last edited by K7P5V; 06-01-2023 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.

Kid Venom looks cool.