Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Rasical is the name
    I like Rascal as Normie's hero name.

I reread the first two volumes and the Meridius twist reminds me of Kingdom Hearts but better. I'm curious how Tom Brady would handle it.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-28-2023 at 07:57 PM.

Mighty Member

Venom 16 is out

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post

I reread the first two volumes and the Meridius twist reminds me of Kingdom Hearts but better. I'm curious how Tom Brady would handle it.
    oh you mean xehanort to me it feels different with Eddie situation
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Now I want Venom in the next Kingdom Hearts game...

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    oh you mean xehanort to me it feels different with Eddie situation
    Not just Xehanort but the fragments as a whole. By fragments I mean Roxas, Xion, Namine and Vanitas. None of them give you insight into the original character while Meridius and the other King's do.

Kingdom Hearts became a weaker story over time so maybe Ram V and Ewing should take over.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Now I want Venom in the next Kingdom Hearts game...

I'd be into Riku traveling with Sleeper.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-01-2023 at 08:35 AM.

Spectacular Member

Is Hitch done with the book or taking a break?

Quote Originally Posted by Jely4me View Post
    Is Hitch done with the book or taking a break?
    He's doing a Black Label Superman series with Mark Waid over at DC.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Speaking of all the Kingdom Hearts references, I'm still waiting on a Marvel world to show up there. Maybe with 4 seemingly taking Sora to a more "realistic-looking" universe . . . we might get that down the line.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Speaking of all the Kingdom Hearts references, I'm still waiting on a Marvel world to show up there. Maybe with 4 seemingly taking Sora to a more "realistic-looking" universe . . . we might get that down the line.
    I thought the FF approach would be best. Having the Marvel characters be on Disney worlds- Luke Cage on Princess and the frog, Squirrel Girl on Snow White etc.

So the symbiotes could just crash land on a Disney world and infect the inhabitants.

So far Sleeper is my favorite. So him traveling with one of the Keyblade wielder and acting like a party member could be fun.

Today's issue feels like it would swing back to the Dark Web crossover.

I rather Dylan stay as Codex than Venom Jr. Normie's symbiote design reminds me of an Imp so maybe that could be his name?

The father/son drama reminds me of Immortal Hulk. In India the oedipus complex is the father envies the son which is Brian and Bruce's dynamic. But I wonder why Meridus hates Dylan so much?
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-01-2023 at 05:07 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

There's a lot of rights issues there. It took them years just to finally work out using Pixar characters and its is similarly as difficult with Marvel and Star Wars characters.

Read the issue, credit to Ewing for making the most of this but man am I glad Dark Web is finally over. At least the character won't be dragged into other characters events.

I thought the FF approach would be best. Having the Marvel characters be on Disney worlds- Luke Cage on Princess and the frog, Squirrel Girl on Snow White etc.

So the symbiotes could just crash land on a Disney world and infect the inhabitants.

So far Sleeper is my favorite. So him traveling with one of the Keyblade wielder and acting like a party member could be fun.

Today's issue feels like it would swing back to the Dark Web crossover.

I rather Dylan stay as Codex than Venom Jr. Normie's symbiote design reminds me of an Imp so maybe that could be his name?

The father/son drama reminds me of Immortal Hulk. In India the oedipus complex is the father envies the son which is Brian and Bruce's dynamic. But I wonder why Meridus hates Dylan so much?
    Hmm, we'll find out, sooner or later, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    There's a lot of rights issues there. It took them years just to finally work out using Pixar characters and its is similarly as difficult with Marvel and Star Wars characters.

Read the issue, credit to Ewing for making the most of this but man am I glad Dark Web is finally over. At least the character won't be dragged into other characters events.
    Fair enough, and yeah, that would be nice. With the Summer of Symbiotes coming up, maybe it'll be other characters dragged into his event, for a change of pace.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Hmm, we'll find out, sooner or later, I suppose.

Fair enough, and yeah, that would be nice. With the Summer of Symbiotes coming up, maybe it'll be other characters dragged into his event, for a change of pace.
    On the bright side they are gonna be making KH games until Square Enix goes bankrupt so there's a non-0 chance of them eventually doing Marvel characters.

They are definitely gonna do symbiote versions of Sora when the time comes.

I rather get a Venom game than Venom in Kingdom Hearts.

I rather get a Venom game than Venom in Kingdom Hearts.
    Hmm...that would be cool too. Especially if it's an Insomniac Venom game.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Hmm...that would be cool too. Especially if it's an Insomniac Venom game.
    Spinning out of Insomniac's Spider-Man 2, most likely.