Page 497 of 544 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    My boy Death, tho.

As someone so eloquently put it on twitter:

"Ladies they finally confirmed Storm's secondary mutation and it's an omega one:
    spoilers:
    pussy
    end of spoilers"
    LMAO that's immediately what i thought when i saw shadow box post in the main thread. i was like Death want that omega shadow box. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    I saw that lol. Most people are hyped for it but there were a few that were bitching. And it's honestly funny. They really thought storm was about to struggle against the horsemen? Like babes let's be serious. And she would have pulled out a mirror to deal with that man again!
    Some people really need to make peace with the fact that they just don't like Storm instead of coming up with reasons that just don't have a lot if validity imo. I don't know how ANYONE could read all of SWORD and Red and say with a straight face that she's had no arc.

They see the big, competent power displays and act like it's a substitute for actual characterization when in fact it's an addition, as BOTH are now being properly featured in this era. Something that definitely wasn't happening in the past 15 years with her.

They came in burning and flooding her city.

Storm said:

Now after contemplating using Uranos, she's ready to take on Genesis and her demons by herself!

Revelation about to get in on it too... in Lord Ewing we trust! Let's goooooooooo!
    Last edited by yogaflame; 10-11-2023 at 03:07 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

From the Moment Death met Storm i knew eventually he would turn on his own kin, Al has a sense of Poetry in his writing and storytelling, and to have Death ally himself, with someone who encapsulates, both qualities and Powers of Life is Poetic, Death is not an enemy of life but a byproduct of it, everything that lives must die and rebirth to start anew, Death is Order and Life is Chaos. You could technically say she can emulate the other horsemen, by wielding the powers of life she holds the power of War Pestilence, and Famine. I say that because I think Ororo is going to really **** some **** up so much so Death "Might" be the only one to convince her to stop before the **** rehits the fan

but Red 16 was a 10/10, Elwing really is one of a kind,

"Goddess be Praised"

I admit..Death's unwavering love for 'ro is kinda cute lol

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I admit..Death's unwavering love for 'ro is kinda cute lol
    Yay he keeps trying to kill her as a form of flirtng.

Its the way they on twitter talking about how good Storm's p***y must be for Death to do what he did lmao

Fantastic Member

All I can say is Ewing is killing it and has been for a while. I think one interesting element here is Storm having the Uranos trigger and how it parallels Genesis having the Annihilation helm. Genesis gave into the helm and we see how that turned out. It will be interesting to see what Storm ultimately does and how it will impact everything.

My boy Death, tho.

As someone so eloquently put it on twitter:

"Ladies they finally confirmed Storm's secondary mutation and it's an omega one:
    spoilers:
    pussy
    end of spoilers"
    Ok, you got me in trouble cause I laughed so hard at this my husband got annoyed that I am woked him up!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Ok, you got me in trouble cause I laughed so hard at this my husband got annoyed that I am woked him up!
    I apologize.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

RESURRECTION OF MAGNETO #1 (OF 4)
    Written by AL EWING
    Art by LUCIANO VECCHIO
    Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
    On Sale 1/24

It's a tale of Lifedeath in RESURRECTION OF MAGNETO #1! On Krakoa, resurrection from the dead was as easy as completing a circuit—but Krakoa fell. The time of easy miracles is over, and only the hard roads are left. Now it falls to Storm—as the epic conclusion to the Krakoan Age looms—to bring their oldest enemy home to fight against the FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X…but after all he did, and all that was done to him, can Magneto bear to return?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

RESURRECTION OF MAGNETO #1 (OF 4)
    Written by AL EWING
    Art by LUCIANO VECCHIO
    Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
    On Sale 1/24

It's a tale of Lifedeath in RESURRECTION OF MAGNETO #1! On Krakoa, resurrection from the dead was as easy as completing a circuit—but Krakoa fell. The time of easy miracles is over, and only the hard roads are left. Now it falls to Storm—as the epic conclusion to the Krakoan Age looms—to bring their oldest enemy home to fight against the FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X…but after all he did, and all that was done to him, can Magneto bear to return?
    This is a day one buy for me! My only regret is Stefano Castelli won't be drawing the whole thing because his art elevates everything.

So will Ororo be responsible for resurrecting Magneto?
    Well, well... how?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    So will Ororo be responsible for resurrecting Magneto?
    Well, well... how?
    Writers have been focusing on the magic side of Storm's powers over the past few months.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Writers have been focusing on the magic side of Storm's powers over the past few months.
    Raised the possibility that she served as a backup for Magneto.