Page 534 of 544 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 8147

Looking forward to Red and Immortal Thor next week.

So definitely some storm on the mind.
    sketch31.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Looking forward to Red and Immortal Thor next week.

So definitely some storm on the mind.
    sketch31.jpg
    Beautiful. I love the energy of her movement.

Definitely looking forward to seeing the previews of those issues later today. And you're not the only one with Storm on their mind hehe. Spoiler scan from this week's Iron Man #13: https://thumbs-us-east-1.myalbum.io/...8d74eb67a3.jpg
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

If you could have your way, what would you all want for Storm post "The Resurrection of Magneto" mini? What would you have in mind for Storm?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I mean, it is not going to be easy following up on Lord Ewing's run with the character. Honestly, before declaring any sort of ideas, I'd have to know the wider context for all the mutants after whatever is to come in FoX. Definitely heartbreaking to know this era is truly ending. What a ride it has been!

Bright Lady shine upon Lord Ewing for all time!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I mean, it is not going to be easy following up on Lord Ewing's run with the character. Honestly, before declaring any sort of ideas, I'd have to know the wider context for all the mutants after whatever is to come in FoX. Definitely heartbreaking to know this era is truly ending. What a ride it has been!

Bright Lady shine upon Lord Ewing for all time!
    Same here. I'm not tainting my joy of what I have now with blind hope for what may (but in reality may not) come in the Brevoort Era. As a very good friend of mine says..."What is to is, must is. It can't are"

World without end, Amen
    Goddess hear us.
    Goddess graciously hear us.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    If you could have your way, what would you all want for Storm post "The Resurrection of Magneto" mini? What would you have in mind for Storm?
    I wanna see an ruthless, zero nonsense Storm. I feel like we were teased about that by Tarn, then with her wearing Magneto's garments after the destruction of Arrako in the S.O.S timeline, then by Uranos. BUT I feel like she's become so infallibley righteous that it would take the combination of Arrako being destroyed again, the death of the man she loves and someone she loves like a son to get her to that state. I don't want her to be crazy or evil... just quick to eliminate threats to her people.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    So many questions still left. The space opera has room to continue on. Part of me still feels there is a lot more story for Arrako and the intergalactic stage for mutantdom. I would love to see Storm continue leading Arrako, an exploration of how this war may change her as a leader, strategically leveraging her role as the Voice of Sol to carryout her own vision/plans, and having her own team book (The Brotherhood?) w/ more edgy….extremists allies/enemies for her to navigate.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 12-07-2023 at 11:21 PM.

Oh I was looking forward to this preview, thanks! It looks awesome. I love them passing the hammer like this. Ewing and the art team are really bringing the action.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    So many questions still left. The space opera has room to continue on. Part of me still feels there is a lot more story for Arrako and the intergalactic stage for mutantdom. I would love to see Storm continue leading Arrako, an exploration of how this war may change her as a leader, strategically leveraging her role as the Voice of Sol to carryout her own vision/plans, and having her own team book (The Brotherhood?) w/ more edgy….extremists allies/enemies for her to navigate.
    I want to see Storm continue to operate on the intergalactic stage as well. It was great seeing her chat with T'Challa, Hulkling, the Shi'ar, etc. I would love for that to continue for Storm. It would be great to see her matching wits with the likes of Thanos.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Amazing Member

Guysv when will x-men red #18 preview coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Barthchrist01 View Post
    Guysv when will x-men red #18 preview coming out.
    There's a separate thread for that, but here:

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Frost. Pressure.

Bring it Storm!!! Show Plant Woman what the elements can do to vegetation. She enh know who she playin wit.

That next page should be glorious.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 12-09-2023 at 12:18 PM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

He should have had her say, "Now it's my turn," just for the Claremontism.

Go Lord Ewing go!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    There's a separate thread for that, but here:

I really hope Storm gives Gennie that work! As far as villains go Genesis has been underwhelming to me. Her being so reliant on that staff makes her seem like a glorified lackey.