Page 281 of 544 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    A potential Arakko civil war is looming and will surely be destroyed a third time.
    I’m looking forward to the battle of the Brotherhood vs the way of Genesis, but I don’t think Arakko will be destroyed. I do think a culture/way of life will be….OR….a combination of the cutlures happen, since on some levels Storm seem to have always followed a warrior code that naturally aligns w/Arakkii beliefs & traditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Arakko will get destroyed again in fall of x. Maybe even twice. Because why not.
    That would certainly be an new and exciting Storm development... especially if she was absent and had to wrestle with the implications of her leadership.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    That would certainly be an new and exciting Storm development... especially if she was absent and had to wrestle with the implications of her leadership.
    And then Callisto appears out of nowhere, gives her a speech and hands her a black leather vest.

So I'm on chatGPT because of South Park.
    Playing around with it when it's comes to Storm.
    So it has no idea who Osthur, Ashake Ayesha are.
    It claim is Storm is not a Goddess but just was worship as one.
    It claim for a while her white her and blue eyes were part of her Mutation.
    But when asked if Ma'at is the Goddess that bless her bloodline with Magic it replied that The Sky Mother an African Deity was the one whoblessed her bloodline with the ability to control the weather and Magic.

And the whole time I'm just like where is butterflykyss to come handle her.

Also Aniet is Ororo s maternal grandmother a former Dora Milaje, the elite guard of Wakanda.
    I hope these MCU plots are not being written with any AI.

Also Ashake was the first of the bloodline to be blessed by the sky mother and had a hand in forming Wakanda.

If Ai is writing for MCU Storm's coming from Wakanda y'all.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 03-12-2023 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    So I'm on chatGPT because of South Park.
    Playing around with it when it's comes to Storm.
    So it has no idea who Osthur, Ashake Ayesha are.
    It claim is Storm is not a Goddess but just was worship as one.
    It claim for a while her white her and blue eyes were part of her Mutation.
    But when asked if Ma'at is the Goddess that bless her bloodline with Magic it replied that The Sky Mother an African Deity was the one whoblessed her bloodline with the ability to control the weather and Magic.

And the whole time I'm just like where is butterflykyss to come handle her.

Also Aniet is Ororo s maternal grandmother a former Dora Milaje, the elite guard of Wakanda.
    I hope these MCU plots are not being written with any AI.

Also Ashake was the first of the bloodline to be blessed by the sky mother and had a hand in forming Wakanda.

If Ai is writing for MCU Storm's coming from Wakanda y'all.
    Naah it ain't the AIs fault. It just takes what is popular online and runs with it. And unfortunately to the larger public storm isnt a goddess only worshiped as one. They call storm an orisha which is very funny considering that as an east african ororo has no association with the term orisha, that's like a Japanese going to ancient Greece and saying that zeus is a yokai. It is not right but its technically not exactly wrong either lol. Storm is a goddess not an orisha, even in west africa we dont call every god an orisha. Orisha is a very specific term for a specific lineage of deities from the yoruba tribe. Bast isnt not one, neither is seth or what have you. But its marvel and many people dont understand the nuances that comes with african culture. The continent might as well be one giant country to those not native to it.

But unto the wakanda thing, yep this is also very very popular. People were debating about how storm should be introduced as a wakandan. It sparked a lot of debate with many saying she should be wakandan specifically from the dora milaje or from what ever tribe the queen ramonsa comes from. And the other isle is rightfully going ABSOLUTELY NOT! I love the black panther office and what they have done for storm. But storm is not Bp charachter. She is for better or worse an x charachter who should also have her own verse in the MCU later on. She is tied matrilineally to some of the greatest empires of antiquity and matrilineally to Black america. They should explore that instead of relegating her to tachala's wife, tachala's queen. I think coogler should handle her solo projects though, just saying.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

I don't have much faith in the MCU, but I would like to believe they wouldn't be foolish enough to have her from Wakanda.
    Last edited by Sunny; 03-13-2023 at 06:16 AM.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    I don't have much faith in the MCU, but I would like to believe they wouldn't be foolish enough to have her from Wakanda.
    that would be ignorant if they did.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I’m looking forward to the battle of the Brotherhood vs the way of Genesis, but I don’t think Arakko will be destroyed. I do think a culture/way of life will be….OR….a combination of the cutlures happen, since on some levels Storm seem to have always followed a warrior code that naturally aligns w/Arakkii beliefs & traditions.
    I agree.

Though, I feel like Storm would inevitable end up becoming Queen anyway. The Arakkii LOVE Storm. But, who knows maybe they will keep the GR. But, I do agree with you there way of living will change.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I agree.

Though, I feel like Storm would inevitable end up becoming Queen anyway. The Arakkii LOVE Storm. But, who knows maybe they will keep the GR. But, I do agree with you there way of living will change.
    I wouldn’t mind that, and wouldn’t be surprised of those 2 ended up stalemating in a fight. Like I’m curious if, especially after Judgment Day & SoS (if some of the Arakkii will remember all that happened), that creates a split between the people in terms of following Genesis because of how much life was lost for not being more proactively war-driven (though the results probably would’ve been worse IMO). Like I feel like Ora Serrata will leave join Genesis but the rest of the GR would align w/ Storm and the changes she’d make for the long term (like she wouldn’t give a sh@& about only allowing omegas to be on the GR type changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Naah it ain't the AIs fault. It just takes what is popular online and runs with it. And unfortunately to the larger public storm isnt a goddess only worshiped as one. They call storm an orisha which is very funny considering that as an east african ororo has no association with the term orisha, that's like a Japanese going to ancient Greece and saying that zeus is a yokai. It is not right but its technically not exactly wrong either lol. Storm is a goddess not an orisha, even in west africa we dont call every god an orisha. Orisha is a very specific term for a specific lineage of deities from the yoruba tribe. Bast isnt not one, neither is seth or what have you. But its marvel and many people dont understand the nuances that comes with african culture. The continent might as well be one giant country to those not native to it.

But unto the wakanda thing, yep this is also very very popular. People were debating about how storm should be introduced as a wakandan. It sparked a lot of debate with many saying she should be wakandan specifically from the dora milaje or from what ever tribe the queen ramonsa comes from. And the other isle is rightfully going ABSOLUTELY NOT! I love the black panther office and what they have done for storm. But storm is not Bp charachter. She is for better or worse an x charachter who should also have her own verse in the MCU later on. She is tied matrilineally to some of the greatest empires of antiquity and matrilineally to Black america. They should explore that instead of relegating her to tachala's wife, tachala's queen. I think coogler should handle her solo projects though, just saying.
    That part.

Like why on Earth does she need to come out the gate already being tied down to Wakanda? To be tied down to a romance that can NEVER happen in the MCU now. I don't understand the push to force her into Wakanda's story when her OWN story is just as rich and spans just as far. MCU Storm would be a blank slate and honestly, I agree with Jwat when he said just restart the entire MCU. Maybe save a few ultra fan favorites but for the majority just end it in some ultra climactic way aka Secret Wars.

Bigger picture, it would also be an easy way to slide mutants into the MCU without having to ask obvious questions or automatically paint Xavier/Mutant telepaths as mega creeps for mindwiping the planet on multiple occasions. A good way to flex his/their power, but a shitty way to make first impressions.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Not if they have Moira there to tell them what would happen if the humans found out about them, essentially forcing Xavier's hand.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    that would be ignorant if they did.
    Exactly. It would stink of, "Let's dump all the blacks in Wakanda because they're black!" The optics would be awful and DisMarvel should be dragged to hell if they did some BS like that.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Awful Optics aside...it would just be plain wrong given Storm's origin. She's American by birth. Orphaned in Egypt. Grew up on the plains of Kenya and the Serengeti. Nowhere does it mention Wakanda. (though, technically by the MU map, Wakanda is "situated" just a stone's throw across the border).

And sure...if they want to go with an elseworlds type XM introduction...okies...but I've had enough of that shit and can guarantee I will not be watching it. They must Come correct.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Exactly. It would stink of, "Let's dump all the blacks in Wakanda because they're black!" The optics would be awful and DisMarvel should be dragged to hell if they did some BS like that.
    They won't.

Because Dismarvel will fire back "Isn't this what yall wanted??" "Look at the comics-more was done with her in Wakanda than her own books before X-Men Red."

So many were happy with the crumbs Coates gave that they ignored the bigger picture.

Whatever is done in Black Panther and in fact ANY non-x-book is suppose to be SUIPPLEMENTAL to what is done in X-Men. She is a mutant first. Any first appearance should be with the mutants.

She is for better or worse an x character who should also have her own verse
    Folks have screamed for this. Because that is better for business. So when it comes time to talk about solo X-projects-SHE is in the conversation.

To be tied down to a romance that can NEVER happen in the MCU now.
    This right here....

Once they doubled down on no T'Challa that should have been the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    That part.

Like why on Earth does she need to come out the gate already being tied down to Wakanda? To be tied down to a romance that can NEVER happen in the MCU now. I don't understand the push to force her into Wakanda's story when her OWN story is just as rich and spans just as far. MCU Storm would be a blank slate and honestly, I agree with Jwat when he said just restart the entire MCU. Maybe save a few ultra fan favorites but for the majority just end it in some ultra climactic way aka Secret Wars.

Bigger picture, it would also be an easy way to slide mutants into the MCU without having to ask obvious questions or automatically paint Xavier/Mutant telepaths as mega creeps for mindwiping the planet on multiple occasions. A good way to flex his/their power, but a shitty way to make first impressions.
    Yep with the way the mcu is going I don't think the xmen fit in there anymore. Will be better to start a whole new universe from scratch but with the xmen at the center. The fantastic four can also be in this world as well. They should start from the begining, either giant size xmen or the o5. Then move on from there, stick very close to the source material because its beloved fir a reason take notes from HBO's the last of us, respect the charachters dont prop up one sole charachter because they are your fave like they dud with the past franchise, no focus on each charachter give each dimension and depth make them feel like actual people. Because ultimately the xmen are just a bunch if people caught up in an extraordinary circumstance by chance if the x gene they were born with.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.