Page 408 of 544 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMan View Post
    Just read Red 11. A good read as usual, but I guess the thing that people will be talking about here felt very contrived. I guess there will be a point down the line, but I don’t see it. And Storm is probably my favorite X-man along with Jean and Illyana.
    Agreed. I wont say more but I get where you are coming from. Still a solid 10/10 for me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Tomorrow is going to be a Good Conversation
    Indeed! Rollercoaster for me. Reading it again now…Ewing be killing me and I LOVE it!

Excellent read, perfect read. Ewing is THEE storm writer. No one captures the fullness of her voice better than he does. Storm is not arrogant but she is not a pushover either. She is not a follower he is a team player. She is not a ruler she is a leader. Ewing is just soo.....

Also it starts the drums of war coming. I love it soo much.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

X-men Red 11 was REALLY good. It was a great and powerful Storm/Xavier moment. I still have sympathy for Xavier but he too it too far this time. I also loved the them of beyond, she is also beyond looks, though i look forward to date two. I think i'm going to ride this good feeling through the day and read iron man after work. ^_^

fave scenes.
    theyseemimpressed.jpg
    stillhasheart.jpg
    hetookittoofar.jpg

Let's go Genesis War!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Excellent read, perfect read. Ewing is THEE storm writer. No one captures the fullness of her voice better than he does. Storm is not arrogant but she is not a pushover either. She is not a follower he is a team player. She is not a ruler she is a leader. Ewing is just soo.....

Also it starts the drums of war coming. I love it soo much.
    Yes! Xavier came looking for that young girl but mentally ororo is that goddess now, and he needed those words of wisdom. She certainly dealt with him with a lot of grace, and i was here for it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    X-men Red 11 was REALLY good. It was a great and powerful Storm/Xavier moment. I still have sympathy for Xavier but he too it too far this time. I also loved the them of beyond, she is also beyond looks, though i look forward to date two. I think i'm going to ride this good feeling through the day and read iron man after work. ^_^

fave scenes.
    theyseemimpressed.jpg
    stillhasheart.jpg
    hetookittoofar.jpg

Let's go Genesis War!
    Omigod! Why did I think Berto's knee was Kobak's you know what in your first scan lol. Took me a sec to realize lol.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. I wont say more but I get where you are coming from. Still a solid 10/10 for me though.
    Indeed! Rollercoaster for me. Reading it again now…Ewing be killing me and I LOVE it!
    Yeah, Al Ewing is doing a Great Job. I Love it.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

This was by FAR one of my Top Favorite Issues of X-Men Red. 10/10

There’s so much to unpack, but Storm and Pro. X discussion was beautiful it showed how Narcissistic Charles really is. He is busy pointing fingers and not taking responsibility for his own actions and wanting people to march to the beat of his drum he loses sights of the important stuff.

Some people may think Storm is petty for holding this grudge for a long time, but the fact of the matter is. Charles Xavier NEVER apologized for it. He’s not once acknowledged how Storm felt when he pulled her away from her homeland. Storm ended up bottling up that anger and moved on. But gets brought back up when Charles messes up. And then screams for Storm to help. It’s funny how Pro. X complains that people keep Secrets from him when he’s the reason and he doesn’t understand that. LOL MAN this dude is a piece of work.

Anyway, I’m glad to see Jon SexyIronfire!!! And I’m curious to see the New character named “Lycaon” a Nee member of the Great Ring. It’s stated the character is like an Omega Lvl Wolverine whatever that means I’m so interested. And of Course I’m excited for the Genesis War. Shit is Getting real!!!
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 05-10-2023 at 04:36 AM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

That page! That page!!!!1

Unbelievable stuff from Ewing. Damn. The sheer confidence of craft on display!

spoilers:
    A note on the last page: completely killed by the solicits. Darn shame
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    This was by FAR one of my Top Favorite Issues of X-Men Red. 10/10

There’s so much to unpack, but Storm and Pro. X discussion was beautiful it showed how Narcissistic Charles really is. He is busy pointing fingers and not taking responsibility for his own actions and wanting people to march to the beat of his drum he loses sights of the important stuff.

Some people may think Storm is petty for holding this grudge for a long time, but the fact of the matter is. Charles Xavier NEVER apologized for it. He’s not once acknowledged how Storm felt when he pulled her away from her homeland. Storm ended up bottling up that anger and moved on. But gets brought back up when Charles messes up. And then screams for Storm to help. It’s funny how Pro. X complains that people keep Secrets from him when he’s the reason and he doesn’t understand that. LOL MAN this dude is a piece of work.

Anyway, I’m glad to see Jon SexyIronfire!!! And I’m curious to see the New character named “Lycaon” a Nee member of the Great Ring. It’s stated the character is like an Omega Lvl Wolverine whatever that means I’m so interested. And of Course I’m excited for the Genesis War. Shit is Getting real!!!
    Not only that, her last conversation with Magneto really made her see Xavier under a new light. Storm is now one of the great leaders of mutantkind, on the level of Xavier and Magneto. I really love what Ewing is doing with her.

Let me throw my shoe real quick at Ewing because he did that!

Its was excellent, everything was excellent. I loved how she cut ties with Xavier whilst being sympathetic to him, she joined the xmen to fight for the dream of humans and mutants cooperating, after many years doing that she has realized she doesnt need to follow another man's dream to achieve this goal, xavier can his dream and he can have his xmen but storm is soaring on the wings of her own ambitions for a better tomorrow for all humanity. She has graduated the Xavier school for gifted youngsters officially finally!
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Not only that, her last conversation with Magneto really made her see Xavier under a new light. Storm is now one of the great leaders of mutantkind, on the level of Xavier and Magneto. I really love what Ewing is doing with her.
    Oh! ABSOLUTELY!

Let's just HOPE Pro. X has FINALLY learned his lesson and own up to his shit and stop pointing fingers. But, Of Course he won't.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Well...and so.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Well...and so.
    Interested to see your take/review as you were waiting on her to put him in his place lol.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Let me throw my shoe real quick at Ewing because he did that!

Its was excellent, everything was excellent. I loved how she cut ties with Xavier whilst being sympathetic to him, she joined the xmen to fight for the dream of humans and mutants cooperating, after many years doing that she has realized she doesnt need to follow another man's dream to achieve this goal, xavier can his dream and he can have his xmen but storm is soaring on the wings of her own ambitions for a better tomorrow for all humanity. She has graduated the Xavier school for gifted youngsters officially finally!
    YES! "i am not an x-man" and she made it clear she could have accomplished the dream for him but he just couldn't stand aside. And the page he saw, her claiming "I AM A GODDESS" The rogue storm, xavier may have known of those things but to feel that powerful pressure and presence emanating from her. chef's kiss.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

10/1000
    The perfect closure.
    Is everyone ready for the Genesis War...?
    From Mr. Ewing's website.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.