Page 498 of 544 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

RESURRECTION OF MAGNETO #1 (OF 4)
    Written by AL EWING
    Art by LUCIANO VECCHIO
    Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
    On Sale 1/24

It's a tale of Lifedeath in RESURRECTION OF MAGNETO #1! On Krakoa, resurrection from the dead was as easy as completing a circuit—but Krakoa fell. The time of easy miracles is over, and only the hard roads are left. Now it falls to Storm—as the epic conclusion to the Krakoan Age looms—to bring their oldest enemy home to fight against the FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X…but after all he did, and all that was done to him, can Magneto bear to return?
    Break Times over Magnus, Back to the Fray

"Goddess be Praised"

Written by AL EWING
    Art by LUCIANO VECCHIO
    Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
    On Sale 1/24

It's a tale of Lifedeath in RESURRECTION OF MAGNETO #1! On Krakoa, resurrection from the dead was as easy as completing a circuit—but Krakoa fell. The time of easy miracles is over, and only the hard roads are left. Now it falls to Storm—as the epic conclusion to the Krakoan Age looms—to bring their oldest enemy home to fight against the FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X…but after all he did, and all that was done to him, can Magneto bear to return?
    I feel like this is the start of an epic love story. If so, I'm here for it.

Sadly my precognitive abilities have been on the whack lately. Lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Storm was great in X-men:Red. The way she took down both War and Famine was awesome. I also like that she was able to resist Uranos' offer. I'm really looking forward to her showdown with Genesis.

Also, did y'all see the way Storm drop-kicked Carol Danvers in their recent tiff?

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

Ouuu..this would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

You gone get hate mail doc but I agree lol, when they did that combo and Storm was talking about the "intimacy" of their circuit... twas a hot moment.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    You gone get hate mail doc but I agree lol, when they did that combo and Storm was talking about the "intimacy" of their circuit... twas a hot moment.

Goddess, I've seen some pretty wild Ships involving Storm, and Magnus, BUT THIS is a red tape WE DO NOT CROSS, ABORT Ship, i repeat ABORT Ship

"Goddess be Praised"

BANNED

Ewwww yall are tripping! They can't just have deep respect for each other?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Goddess, I've seen some pretty wild Ships involving Storm, and Magnus, BUT THIS is a red tape WE DO NOT CROSS, ABORT Ship, i repeat ABORT Ship

I'm absolutely and vehemently 2000% agreeing with this.
    That ship is vomitous. Craig of NASA is still to get a kiss from the Goddess.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-16-2023 at 01:57 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Written by AL EWING
    Art by LUCIANO VECCHIO
    Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
    On Sale 1/24

Yup.

Storm is definitely going to be Tapping into that "Magical Potential" she has. And Rez him back through Magical Means since they can't use a Circuit. This Looks AWESOME. :-)
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Yup.

Storm is definitely going to be Tapping into that "Magical Potential" she has. And Rez him back through Magical Means since they can't use a Circuit. This Looks AWESOME. :-)

you think she's gonna swing by Wanda for her Aid, or Frankenstein it, but with magic
    "Goddess be Praised"

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

If, Storm Resurrects Erik through her own Magical Power.

That opens the door and possibility for Storm to Rez herself from the Dead. IF, Storm ever died. It's a Theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    you think she's gonna swing by Wanda for her Aid, or Frankenstein it, but with magic
    It's Possible.

But, this is the Storm show as far as Ewing is concerned. So, I don't think Wanda will be involved.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 10-16-2023 at 10:09 AM.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Lord Ewing will have Storm rip open the sky and pluck Magneto out of the afterlife one-handed.

And I am here for it!

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm absolutely and vehemently 2000% agreeing with this.
    That ship is vomitous. Craig of NASA is still to get a kiss from the Goddess.
    I think Death is going to stare down poor Craig in a sad attempt to remove the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I think Death is going to stare down poor Craig in a sad attempt to remove the competition.
    Yes but the question is who will Storm use her magical powers to revive first? Craig of The Baby Sitters or Magneto Master of Magnetism?! STAY TUNED!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    If, Storm Resurrects Erik through her own Magical Power.

That opens the door and possibility for Storm to Rez herself from the Dead. IF, Storm ever died. It's a Theory.

It's Possible.

But, this is the Storm show as far as Ewing is concerned. So, I don't think Wanda will be involved.

think her death would begin a new storyline, I've always found it interesting that she among a few others has never died, the fact that she is an Elemental omega would further prove that not even death may stifle her, given how she is, in the events of her death I dont think she would form a body made of the elements but rather Sync her mind within the sky and become the sky
    in some Mythologies a Gods body, though powerful is limited, and when their Bodies Die they have full access to the source without physical restrictions

i dont really remember how Wanda and Magnus's relationship was before he died, but i would assume Ororo would let Wanda know she Resurrected her Father even if
    there's a bit of a cruel irony in it
    "Goddess be Praised"