Page 403 of 544 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    When you think her schedule cant get even more packed, though it it nice to see her and Jean together Again its been a while

They should give them another mindmeld telepathic date Idk. But yeah it seems ororo is very booked and busy and I love it!
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I figured I'd ask the experts. I see people here and on twitter referring to Storm as a Goddess. Is that just a metaphor because she's a great character and was once worshiped as one on the Serengeti, or did she literally become a deity at some point? I feel like an idiot asking this, but I took a break from the X-books for several years so I might have missed something.

Coates BP run from a few years ago revealed that her matrilineal line possesses the gift of the godhead, where if enough people believe and have faith in you, it empowers one with great abilities.

Being empowered by faith is one of many things in Marvel that can qualify you as a God. Storm was able to defeat the Adversary by unlocking this ability during BP with the faith of the Wakandans, so she qualifies under that definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Til View Post
    Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I figured I'd ask the experts. I see people here and on twitter referring to Storm as a Goddess. Is that just a metaphor because she's a great character and was once worshiped as one on the Serengeti, or did she literally become a deity at some point? I feel like an idiot asking this, but I took a break from the X-books for several years so I might have missed something.
    its not Supid, its an incredibly valid Question regarding Ororo Given that Part of Her has Always been put into Question

ever Since Charles Muttered Those words it always has been, in the early years Ororo called herself a goddess some believed Her and others didn't most who believed her words saw her sway and whim her hands with no anchors for they saw what she truly is what she is, Manipulating the Primoral forces of nature also Helps the Image,

but Ororo grew out of that Mold rather quickly when she was de-Powered, not long she herself even believed, she was nothing more than a mutant,
    until a Black panther comic which confirmed what most Storm fans knew from the rip, She indeed was Divine of sort,

she has the gift of Godhood

when those put there faith into Ororo it makes her Stronger, when a God Named Adversary was freed and erupted Chaos in Wakanda Black panther told her the only way to beat a god is with a bigger one

Last edited by Typhoon; 05-05-2023 at 07:03 AM.
    "Goddess be Praised"

So I hear Ororo has a new man? I actually approve of Craig, and I’m glad the X-Office didn’t whore her out to one of the X-Men like they usually do when things go sideways with T’challa.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    So I hear Ororo has a new man? I actually approve of Craig, and I’m glad the X-Office didn’t whore her out to one of the X-Men like they usually do when things go sideways with T’challa.
    WHEN have the X-Office "Whore Her Out" when things went sideways with Untrustful T'Challa? Please explain because I think your sorely mistaken.

#StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Til View Post
    Much has transpired my friend.

Cosmic-Storm-Sorcery.jpg

Had to take a quick moment to sketch this since it's been in the back of my mind since the x-men 97 thread the other day. lol

orphanduo.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Just a reminder. Storm can screw whomever she wants.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    And isn't a whore for doing so.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The only other person she's had consensual relations with after T'Challa annulled their marriage was Wolverine, with whom she's always had a FwB-type relationship long before she got married so...

And the only other significant romantic relationship she had was with Forge.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

That's why I would like an explanation from that User for calling Storm a Whore....
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    So can T'Challa despite the ignorance of his last two writers.

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post

what do you mean ' Like they Usually do" Though their Divorce was unsavory, they stayed faithful to each other to the Bitter end, Truth be told she has really been with only 2 people, Forge and Black Panther, So Please Elaborate on your Outlandish Comment

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    what do you mean ' Like they Usually do" Though their Divorce was unsavory, they stayed faithful to each other to the Bitter end, Truth be told she has really been with only 2 people, Forge and Black Panther, So Please Elaborate on your Outlandish Comment

Storm in Cannon has had sex with 2 people: Logan and T'Challa. She had a thing with Forge and Gambit, but those didn't go anywhere.

So, I want to know where is this calling Storm a Whore coming from. Because like...when has this EVER happened.

#StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter