Page 174 of 544 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    She is the first Human Chosen to be Sorcerer supreme, she was also chosen by Oshturs son Agamotto, and known for winning battles when the odds were not in her favor

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ororo101/...07317372686336
    Thank you very much.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    By diving more into her history you mean not mentioning a single ancestor by name and actually exploring it, sure I guess you're right.

Stay bitter lol coastes did a wonderful job

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I need yall and I mean every storm fan to read this tweet. This poster is a very knowledgeable storm fan and a great friend but he did a deep dive analysis of Ororo's mystical and divine heritage based upon the scarlet witch issue that dropped. it has so much good information so please read it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ororo101/...07317372686336
    BFF read this lol.

There still hope FD6165B5-70E6-4863-ABC9-2C9EEFA3A1C8.jpg

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    The team-up was really cute! I mean that in the most non shady way.

Ms. Williams is a true gem because not only was she able to show Storm ACTIVELY using magic but once again made it clear that while they may display the same they are TWO separate sources of power. Yeah, she didn't one shot Dormammu or anything like that but this is a solid start to her exploring her mysticism beyond "she's a Goddess of balance.....*fill in the rest of the blanks of what that means*"

I even cackled at her and Storm's tea time and Wanda's resurrection.
    lolol I thought it was cute too. her initial reason for wanting to talk with Wanda about Erik made sense. Though they've had very little interaction over the years it was written as if they had known each other as friends for a very long time. overall I was very pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I gotcha love...

It's almost 2 here...so I'm gonna post a picture and hope I don't get in trouble.
    Attachment 129091
    you're good. sensing magical disturbances, seeing through protective magical barriers and displacing them. Additionally binding a magical water creature with magic is all so delicious.

#goddess, #sorceress, #omega

it doesn't get better than this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    BFF read this lol.

There still hope FD6165B5-70E6-4863-ABC9-2C9EEFA3A1C8.jpg
    oh yes there is. finally her true power is being explored and its only the tip of the iceberg!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

2.jpg

This is my favorite scene. Just classic Storm.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Alright, I'm gonna say something that will probably get me blackball by some Storm fans. Lol

I'm willing to see Storm without her weather power (temporally), just to see her get trained in magic. Preferably by Magik, since it would be the student teaching the teacher. I would also accept Wanda.

Now I'll hide and wait for the bashing. Lol
    I'm thinking if the mutants get pulled into some magic based conflict that affects them significantly, I'm thinking--and this is me spit balling--that she will have to tap into her magical heritage at some point. That'll be a cool story.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    2.jpg

lmfao lololol

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    2.jpg

i feel like most superheroes would retire like that, Open up a shop they can still help people but at a slow easy pace, i can imagine storm opening an herbal and Greenery shop and every time she sells a plant she conjures a little rainstorm to hover over it, so it stays fresh,

"Goddess be Praised"

i feel like most superheroes would retire like that, Open up a shop they can still help people but at a slow easy pace, i can imagine storm opening an herbal and Greenery shop and every time she sells a plant she conjures a little rainstorm to hover over it, so it stays fresh,

Yeah, lightning is necessary, I think. You have to make the plant feel like it's really a natural thundercloud.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    I'm thinking if the mutants get pulled into some magic based conflict that affects them significantly, I'm thinking--and this is me spit balling--that she will have to tap into her magical heritage at some point. That'll be a cool story.
    That would be a Cool Story.

So, now that we got to see Storm actually do Magic. How long do you think it will be until we see her do this again? LOL I give another decade or 2
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 02-01-2023 at 02:33 PM.

I mean didn't someone say that lightning does something to break some bods or w/e and would actually boost plant growth? Idk, it's been a while.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    No, Ayesha Predates Ashake. She had it correct.
    Who out here talking about my baby Ayesha.

Ayesha, Ashake, Ororo WindRiders come through!!!!

Ororo's outfit in Scarlet Witch was a serve

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I mean didn't someone say that lightning does something to break some bods or w/e and would actually boost plant growth? Idk, it's been a while.
    I don’t need any explanation, I have faith in the Goddess judgement, if she wants to summons the lightning then so be it!
    Last edited by Daedra; 02-01-2023 at 03:42 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”