Page 425 of 544 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 8147

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    My ears perked all the way up with that one.

Also since this came up a few times in other threads regarding Storm's decision, I just want to highlight this from another of Ewing's responses:

"By S+1000, the effort was doomed, but quadrillions of people still got to live rich, full, and happy lives outside the growing Sinister influence because Arakko chose to fight on against the odds rather than push the reset button."
    She wasnt a flop, she saved quadrillions. She fought for them and she died for them.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Honestly thanks to stephanie for taking it there and opening the door.
    Yeah, I'll always be grateful to her for that.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    This was very Good.

It almost felt like Al Ewing was going to do the Wormhole anyway even if the Magic thing didn't catch his eye. LOL.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    This was very Good.

It almost felt like Al Ewing was going to do the Wormhole anyway even if the Magic thing didn't catch his eye. LOL.
    Magic is the icing on the cake for me. I'm glad he's going to do more with Storm's magical talents.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Magic is the icing on the cake for me. I'm glad he's going to do more with Storm's magical talents.
    It was inevitable. But, this will be very interesting. Can't wait to see how Ewing writes Storm's Magical Abilities. At first I wasn't really on board with combining Magic with mutant powers but i'm down for it.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

It was inevitable. But, this will be very interesting. Can't wait to see how Ewing writes Storm's Magical Abilities. At first I wasn't really on board with combining Magic with mutant powers but i'm down for it.
    Probably because Genesis is a mutant magic user. Storm needs to master magic against her.

Probably because Genesis is a mutant magic user. Storm needs to master magic against her.
    And your correct.

The Moment Genesis started using her Powers and the Eye of Horus popped up. Was a HUGE Sign she's a Magic User. Which is weird because none of her other Chitlins were using Magic. Hmm you'd think for such a strict mother she had taught her evil children magic too.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

And your correct.

The Moment Genesis started using her Powers and the Eye of Horus popped up. Was a HUGE Sign she's a Magic User. Which is weird because none of her other Chitlins were using Magic. Hmm you'd think for such a strict mother she had taught her evil children magic too.
    I think that's probably because we don't know enough about her children, and there's not much explanation for them in XoS. Hopefully in the forthcoming Heralds of Apocalypse, we'll know more.

And your correct.

i have a few ideas, Her Children are somewhat prideful and look at Magic as Cheating or unhonorable Perhaps they see themselves above it, they are the Children of Apocalypse and Genesis Begotten to be Skurges, the Hands of their parents, Not Magicians and Wizards Or 2 the Magic She uses Cant be taught or She Simply won't teach them
    "Goddess be Praised"

I think that's probably because we don't know enough about her children, and there's not much explanation for them in XoS. Hopefully in the forthcoming Heralds of Apocalypse, we'll know more.
    Also we don't know much about how mutant magic works in general which is exciting. It makes me think of all those data pages howard did with x's and o's and it seems ewing is the one getting mutant magic from the interview of them pulling older concepts forward. And i'm so glad he got that one. Yas!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I want more Information of Pestilence and Famine

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    i have a few ideas, Her Children are somewhat prideful and look at Magic as Cheating or unhonorable Perhaps they see themselves above it, they are the Children of Apocalypse and Genesis Begotten to be Skurges, the Hands of their parents, Not Magicians and Wizards Or 2 the Magic She uses Cant be taught or She Simply won't teach them
    I think it's probably because they just don't have the Aptitude for it. Or they just don't want to learn it or it's just too hard for them. Remember when the White Sword said that he remembers Death getting his as kicked as a child by his mother? I think Mommy Dearest was too hard on her chitlins and they just couldn't learn it. But, excel in their Mutant powers instead.

Do we know if the Children of Apocalypse are All Omega Lvl mutants or no?
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Agreed, much about them is still a mystery. Death was able to read his father's grimoire in KoX so they've definitely been exposed to mutant magic. Plus Death has been living in Otherworld because he likes it there. There's an interesting bit of info Apocalypse wrote about him in his grimoire but I want to see what Ewing covers in Heralds before digging into it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Also we don't know much about how mutant magic works in general which is exciting. It makes me think of all those data pages howard did with x's and o's and it seems ewing is the one getting mutant magic from the interview of them pulling older concepts forward. And i'm so glad he got that one. Yas!
    Yeeees. If Storm has to learn about mutant magic in dealing with Genesis then she has the perfect allies to call on.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    I don't think that would include War. She is a person who seeks victory by any means necessary.

I want more Information of Pestilence and Famine
    I didn't know until just now that Famine's power is to use water.